Status: suspended

Did Just MR. Perfect Try To Seduce Me?

« Ch.7»

My hands were shaking when I was trying to unlock the door. I tried to cover the nice view with my whole body. Having Hunter behind me didn`t make me really calm.
Somehow I succeeded to open the door.
“Come in.” , I said without turning back to him
He followed me and closed the door. At least I expected mum to come home soon. Let`s see - in about 15 minutes maybe…

I went to the kitchen and left the keys on the counter. Hunter followed me there.
I was wondering what to say and what would be appropriate to be said in this situation. Having Hunter in my house was a miracle that didn`t happen often in real life.
“Hey, someone has left you a note.” He interrupted my thoughts

Then I saw the pink sheet on the fridge and recognized my mother`s handwriting.
I took it and began to read.
“Kaylie dear ,
aunt Jessie has some problems and I`ll take her to the hospital. I`ll be home for dinner.
Kisses,
Mum”

Home for dinner?! Was she crazy!?
I gasped. I felt Hunter breath on my neck. He was behind me and he just read the note. He was perfectly aware that we were going to be alone in the whole house.

‘Um…so do you want anything?” , I asked staring blankly in the fridge

Great mistake.
In a moment I felt his face so close to mine that I had to step back. I felt with my back the cold surface of the fridge.
“Let`s see…what I want?”
A sly smirk formed on his lips.
Oh my, he had perfect lips. I had to force myself not to stare in them. I mean it could be taken for some signal or unconscious desire. But he was so uncomfortably close… I really was afraid he would try to do something even he thought me for ugly.

“ I meant do you want something to drink?” , I asked breathless, “ Juice or…”
“Juice.” , he smiled
I turned furiously to the fridge and opened it.
How could he manage to make me feel so uneasy!? I – the girl who hated all “popular” and glamorous chicks and dudes in school. I fell under his charm.
I pushed the glass quickly in his hands, so he can`t see mine shaking again.
“ So where`s your math book?” I asked leading him to the living room
“ I don`t have math book.” Hunter answered
I almost stumbled in the couch.
“What? You don`t have a math book?!”
He gave me an innocent look.
“ You came here to learn something, right? How can you forgot your book?!”

“ Maybe I came here to teach you something.” he bit his lower lip

In my mind I already felt …raped. Somehow I felt that the air was filled with too many pheromones. That really scared me. Especially because I had no real experience with boys.

“So, I`ll bring you mine.” , I muttered nervously and ran in my room

I found it quickly but I needed a few more minutes to calm down.
What kind of games did he play? What was that sudden interest in me?

I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I took my hair down and tossed it, then I found my old glasses and I put them on.
When I looked again I saw that Kaylie was completely disappeared.
I looked like a first class nerd.

As I was walking down the stairs I was thinking of how I hate myself for fearing Hunter.

“We are ready to begin now.” I said as I threw the book on the table

Hunter lifted his eyes and saw me. He couldn`t suppress his giggles.
“ I feel comfortable that way.” , I explained and sat beside him opening the book
“ I didn`t say anything.” , he smiled , “ Um, could you bring me a pen and something to write too? I didn`t bring mine.”

I rolled my eyes. That guy was a complete disaster.
After two hours with math and Hunter I felt exhausted. He was anything but not stupid and still the poor guy couldn`t cope with math.
We repeated all the formulas over and over again we redid all sums over and over again until he managed to do them almost alone.
“Okay, this is the last one. If you solve it right I won`t torture you anymore.”, I sighed , “ Do you want some more juice?”
Hunter left the pen on the table and fixed his eyes on me.
“I haven`t seen you with glasses before.” , he said
The carefree feeling in me disappeared straight away. It was almost fun when he was a diligent student but now the good old Hunter came back.
”I prefer to wear them at home” , I lied. I stopped wearing glasses since 2 grade.
“They don`t suit you.”
He took them off.
“ You have one more sum to do.”, I reminded him and took his empty glass

I literally ran into the kitchen. I felt my face burning. What was happening with me?!
I tried to took a deep breath and poured juice.

When I came back in the living room, Hunter was back to his diligent state.
I put the glass on the table and stared in his sheet. He had made a mistake again.

“No, Hunter it`s -48!!!” I reached to stop him writing
I felt what I did in the moment when my hand was over his. I mean my cold palm over his warm one.
“Jeeesh, you`re cold.”, he exclaimed pulling back his hand
“Sorry.” I whispered. I felt really uncomfortable , “ The answer is -48.”
He didn`t answer. Gosh, what was happening with him today?!

Hunter caught my hand.
“ You seem you`re cold.” , he smiled , “ And you are shaking.”
“ No, I am perfectly fine.”, I faked a smile too

His gentle touch on my hand was too much for me. The warmth of his hands was so calming. I was literally ready to melt down.
And the scariest thing was that I actually liked it. I liked his touch because it was gentle and caring.
And in the very moment of my intoxication a sudden thought slapped me.
“ So Hunter, how is your girlfriend?”, I asked pulling back my hand
‘My girlfriend?” he rose his brows
“Yes, the girl I saw yesterday with you.”
I didn`t look him in the eyes but began to collect the loose papers around.
“Oh, you mean Rosy? She`s not my girlfriend.”
“ Interesting. You seem like you were going out or something. I mean so close.”
“Honey, I`m close with all the girls.” He smirked

Yeah, exactly. With all the girls. None of them was special, they were all toys. I was a toy in his hands right now. I was the ugly toy who helped him with math.

I closed the book harshly.
“ I think that was enough. You are ready to pass the test.”

He gave me a surprised look but he stood and took his bag.
“Good job, ugly.”
Hunter taped my head before leaving.
I closed the door and leant over it. Something in me wasn`t in order. I felt sad, angry, helpless… and shit – I began to like Hunter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?