My Dark Oracle and Romance

Gerard and Mikey are twin brothers and they are visiting David Chester High School in New Jersey. Gerard has a crush on Enya Kim, his classmate, who is also working in the store of Gamerz Cave. Mikey has a best friend Frank. Hehas a crush on Rachel. Bob is the owner of Gamerz Cave and he is studying spells and magic in his personal room with strange pets. The most special is Aicila the tode. Ray is Gerard's not such best friend cuz he can be very cocky. In the school are two goths, Marry Jane and Jared. They are challenging everybody, Gerard the most. When the first comic arrives, it leads their lives and gives them clues about their future. They meet Billie and Ian, also twin brothers in the comic.
  1. Dark Oracle - The first comic
    Mikey and Gerard find the first comic and the story is starting. Mikey saves life of a cute girl in school and the goth guy is having a deal with him.
  2. A mission on a cemetery.
    The goth gives a mission to Gerard to join her group. Gerard is seen by the leader in a cemetery parade so he gets a trouble. He got released by telling people for a cure to wake the dead.
  3. I can work tonight, you should take a day off.
    Enya need to go for a trip and Gerard replaces her in the store to sell the comics. He finds out Bob's magic.
  4. Paintball Invitation, Ray you are dead!
    Gerard frogives Ray and he gets a new camera. Gerard accidently records himself in underpants doing some stupid dance. All school knows about the movie and it is all Ray's fault. Gerard gets and invitation to a paintball game. Ray gets a revenge.
  5. The fashion show, is it going to be a failure?
    Mikey has a homework to prepare a real fashion show. He decides to do the opposite of the comic, and people are confused cuz he is changing rules every second. Gerard offers Enya a hair wash cuz some guys threw eggs at her.
  6. A gold hunting game, you're cheating!
    The school organizes this game every year. Every couple gets clues to find a thing in the town. Mikey realizes that Gerard is cheating with the comic.
  7. Find new friends! But be careful!
    Mikey feels so lost without his best friend now. Ray advices Mikey to find new friedns. Mikey finds a punk girl Cloudia - the new student and he spends his time with her.