My Dark Oracle and Romance

Dark Oracle - The first comic

(In school)
Ray:" Hey, Gerard, would you help me find my new locker?"
Gerard:" Oh come on, can't you read? Left side, 4th locker?"
Ray:" I don't think so, some guy is smashing it. Wait. Hey you! This locker belongs to me! Doesn't it?"
Chester:" Watch your step, shorty! You almost broke my glass down there! Who the hell do you think you are, smart boy!"
Gerard:" Leave him alone you dark face!"
Chester: "Ohow, little famous douche bag! What are you going to do? Kick me with your little toothpicker?"
Gerard:" Just go away!"
Chester: "Oh yea, I realized my locker is down the hall, sorry for the little damage shorty!"
Ray:"This new school is whatever!"
(After School)
Mikey:" Hey Gerard, would you come with me to the Gamerz Cave, I want to buy the Sugarbabes comic...please?"
Gerard:"...Sure..."
Mikey:" Oh not again, you like her don't you? Gerard is in hearts...with Enya Kim..."
Gerard:"Enya, watch out!"
*Enya was crossing road with her MP3 player and a car almost bumped her so she dropped her homework into the puddle.*
Mikey:" You have nothing to do, come on."
(Gamerz Cave)
*Bob was talking to his tode on his shoulder when Gerard and Mikey came in.*
Bob:" Want anything?"
Mikey:" I will just take a look of the comics."
*So Mikey found Sugarbabes and he was holding the comic very tight in his hands, calling Gerard to see it. The tode touched the comic with it's tongue and the comic changed into a strange one named Dark Oracle.*
Bob:" Oh Aicila, what have you done!"
Gerard:" Whoa, nice pet mister..."
Bob:" You can call me Bob."
Gerard:"Ok, Bob, what's it's name?"
Bob:"She's Aicila. No go, I'm busy."
Gerard:" We are just going to buy a comic."
Bob:" Amm, this comic that he is holding is for free..."
Mikey:" Cool, Gee, let's go.
(Mikey's room)
Mikey:"Okay, let's see. Oh God I thought I took Sugarbabes. What's this?"
*The comic had a few pages blank and Mikey recognized Ray on one of the pages.*
Mikey:"Okay, this guy here looks just like Ray. He is talking to a huge guy near his broken locker. Oh my God! Is this comic predicting something? A few pages later I get a love note on my locker. This will happen tomorrow! This comic is cool! "
(Gerard's room)
Mikey:" Gerard! This comic is something special, I have to show you this!"
Gerard:" Mikey, not now, I'm busy. I'm in a hidden level in the game! This is very important. I'm on a good way!"
Mikey:" But this is serious!"
Gerard:" Mikey, no! Go away!"
Mikey:*turns off the computer*"But I have to!"
Gerard:" How dare you do that! You douche face! Now what!"
Mikey:"Look at this comic. This guy here looks just like Ray having a fight with that guy. It's his broken locker. This is true, this comic is predicting!"
Gerard:" Yea right, whatever."
Mikey:" Gerard, you have to believe me. Look, it's called Dark Oracle! You know what that means!"
Gerard:" It means nothing. Go away. You've done enough!"
Mikey:"Fine!" *Throws the comic on Gerard's bed.*
(In the morning)
Gerard:" This douche left this stupid comic under my pillow! Ok, let's see. It might be Ray, but this can't be true. Oh cool, this seems to be Mikey. He will get a love note! Unbelieveble! Who likes him anyway...Nothing special." *Throws the comic away and it shows the pages that Gerard might care for them.*
Gerard:" What the... This is "me" calling "Watch out" to a girl. Is that Enya?! Oh my God!" *runs to school*
(History class)
Gerard:"How boring. But why has the comic blank pages in it? Let's see. Oh, a new page opened. This is magic. Mikey insulting Ray?"
(Lunch)
Ray:" Hey, Gee! What's up? Would you do me a favour please? Can you get me closer to Rachel Elliot? She's something special to me..."
Gerard:" Can I throw up now? Give this comic to Mikey without looking what it is, and I maybe will, okay?"
Ray:" Deal."
Mikey:"Thanks? It's a note on the comic? It had to be on my locker. Oh no, it's just Gerard. Sorry, Mikey, I realized that comic is true. There are some new pages. Cool, bravo Gerard. Let's see the pages. Oh I can't stop watching I'm getting a love note. It must be Rachel, she's so cute. And what's that? A piece of ceiling falling on Rachel's head? I can't let this happen!"
*Mikey ran to Rachel and got her away from the place. A piece fell down and everybody was looking and applouding*
Rachel:" Oh thanks, Mikey? How did you know this will happen?"
Mikey:" I just saw it. Are you okay?"
(At lockers)
Ray:" Hey, nice job, Mikey. You're a hero!"
Mikey:" Ray, not now, I'm pissed."
Ray:" Oh come on, don't, we are more than friends, we are best friends! You know what? I wish I could do that. She's really cute."
Mikey:" Stay away from her! And i said go away! I cannot talk with you! And we are just friends! Nothing more Ray!"
*Everybody was looking them*
Mikey:"What are you looking at, curious goats! "
(After Science class)
Mikey:" Oh It's a love note on my locker, Let's check!"
Frank:" Hey Mikey! Haven't seen ya for a while. Oh you got a love note,, oooh, Mikey has a lover."
Mikey:"Shhhh, Let's see. Hey Mikey, what's up, I want to meet ya tonight at 7 in the cafeterria. Be there. Oh my God, who could that be!"
Frank:" It's totally Rachel. You saved her life!"
Mikey:" You're right! Oh God what a luck for me! Thank you, Oracle!"
Frank:" Who?"
Mikey:" Forget...Let's just leave."
(Home)
Gerard:" You know what? I wish I had a comic like that. This one is predicting you!"
Mikey:" Maybe Bob has another one"
Gerard:" I'll see. Where are you going?"
Mikey:" I have a date!"
Gerard:" So you got the love note?"
Mikey:" Yup, Wish me luck, it has to be Rachel!"
Gerard:" Good luck."
(Cafeteria)
Mikey:"She's a bit late."
Marry Jane:" Oh, here you are I was waiting for you."
Mikey:" It's you?"
Marry Jane:" Yea, I wanted to meet you cuz you are a hero."
Mikey:" Of saving Rachel's life? Thank you."
Marry Jane:" No Mikey, I just loved your way to be pissed. Like you insulted Toro pal."
Mikey:" You liked that?"
*Right after MJ's words everything became strange. Mikey saw everything in different colours. So did Gerard*
Marry Jane:" So you don't like my admire?! Be damned. You deserve worse!"
*Marry Jane started running after Mikey down the hall.*
(Gerard at home)
Gerard:" What the hell is that feeling?! Thank God, Mikey left the comic here. Let's see. Oh, Mikey is like standing in front of the locked door in school and a strange girl is threatening with him. And this part is circled with a red line. This is happening now. This feel is a warning! I have to go! "
(School)
Marry Jane:" You have nowhere to hide now, young fellow."
Gerard:" Stop! Don't touch him!"
*Strange colours left and the feel had gone. MJ was confused*
Marry Jane:" What the heck and I doing here? Oh, I was just leaving, bye! *leaves*
Mikey:"How did you know where to find me?"
Gerard:" I saw it in the comic. Did youe feel anything strange?"
Mikey:"Yea."
Gerard:"What was she doing t you?"
Mikey:"She was nice with me, but when the feel started she started to yell at me. She praised my manner of shouting on Ray today. "
Gerard:" She's goth, she like's bad. Let's go home."

So comments are loved, comment if you want to read next. Thank you for reading.