My Dark Oracle and Romance

A mission on a cemetery.

(In school)
Mikey:"Gerard, have you checked Gamerz Cave? For a new comic?"
Gerard:" It's your luck not mine. No I didn't. It seems like we will have to visit GC every day to get the comic."
*Gerard opens his locker and a comci falls out*
Mikey:" Yes! It's a new comic! Why was it in your locker?"
Gerard:" Cuz I see it's about me."
Mikey:" Who has put it in there?"
Gerard:" Magic, It's all about magic here."
Mikey:"Let's see what's up."
Gerard:" Oh, It's all blank."
Mikey:" That means we have to wait."
Gerard:" Look here, Some weird guys standing in a circle. And me, standing in the circle, all scared. Oh come on, this ain't true. I want the truth!"
Marry Jane:"There is no truth..."*smiles and leaves*
Mikey:" Does MJ have anythng about this comic?"
Gerard:" Who cares. It looks like...graveyard. Oh come on."
Mikey:"Let's go."
(After P.E.)
Ray:"Hey Gerard! What's up? You know what? I discovered a new juice..."
Gerard:" Ray I'm busy, I have to do my homework."
Ray:"Ok, no problem, call me later, I'll be there."
Marry Jane:" Hello there, chicks. I have a question for you, Gerard Way."
Gerard:"No questions from you, dark face!"
Marry Jane:" I thought you are a gifted gamer, mr. Way.
Gerard:" You want to challenge me? I win, bye."
Marry Jane:" Don't give up that fast..."
Gerard:" I ain't stupid. I always win, yea I'm a gifted gamer, so what,...gotta go."*leaving*
Marry Jane:" I thought you would join a dark game group..."
Gerard:"Don't care."
Marry Jane:" A big amulet and a hidden zone level in your favourite game for a reward in every mission, pal."
Gerard:*stops* "Hidden levels?"
Marry Jane:" That's right. Tonight at 7 in a cafe, it's a meeting mr. Way."
Gerard:" I'll see. Working for you is like working for nothing."
Marry Jane:" We will be waiting."
Ray:" Amm, now, Gerard, can I talk to you?"
Gerard:" What!?"
Ray:" I want to join that group too, I'm a master don't you think?"
Gerard:" What the heck is wrong with you? This can be dangerous!"
Ray:" Why, it's not dangerous to you huh?"
Gerard:" No, I'm playing games for all my life. You are not invited at all."
Ray:" You think I can't do it? And what kind of special are you to join it?"
Gerard:" Ray, I'm not payed to talk with you now."
Ray:" Fine!"
Gerard:"Fine!"
Ray:"FINE!"
(English class)
Gerard:" Come on, comic, show me something. Oh yea, me and Ray having a fight with Fine!, and oh, this is MJ."
*Gerard was watching deeply into the page and his question:"What's the reward?" and MJ's answer:"Hidden levels." *
Teacher Bennington:" Mr. Way, give me that comic! You should follow the lesson!"
Gerard:"But..."
Teacher Bennington:"No buts! Hand it over!"
*Enya looked at him very worried. Gerard noticed her and took her look as "why have you been reading this comic? You have a class." In real she was just worried of his comic, what will teacher do with it.*
(After English)
Teacher Bennington:" Here you go, next time i will take it forever and give you a detention, young man."
Gerard:" I'm sorry mrs, Bennington."
Mikey:"Gerard! You know what, Marry Jane is watching me all the time. I think I will just skip this comic. I want my life to go on as it must go, I want suprises, nothing else. I don't care about this comic anymore."
Gerard:" I think you will..."*smiles and shows a page*
*There was a big picture in the end of the comic like Mikey and a girl kissing each other.*
Mikey:" Oh for a love of God! Who is she?"
Gerard:" I think that's Rachel, the past comic, when you were saving her, remember?"
Mikey:" Oh God, I love this comic! "*laughs*
(In the evening)
Mikey:"Where are you going?"
Gerard:" I have some stuff to do, some meeting..."
Mikey:"With Enya? Whoa, cool, I'm expecting Rachel, we were talking and I invited her..."
Gerard:"It's not Enya, I will meet Ray. And you? Have a great time with Rachel, brother!"
Mikey:" And you have a great time with Enya, you liar!"
Gerard:" I'm not lying!"*leaves*
(Cafe)
Marry Jane:That's him. I knew you will come, you're brave!"
Gerard:"I have just nothing to do."
Marry Jane:"So, pal, sit down. This is my friend, Shannon. You know Jared already."
Gerard:" Hy there, I'm Gerard, Way."
Shannon:" MJ told me you're a born gamer. You made 13 chapters in the game didn't you?"
Gerard:" Yea, I love The Game. It's easy."
Shannon:"Tell me, in the 6th chapter, I'm crossing the bridge, and a monster always kills me. How did you..."
Gerard:" Oh chump, the point is, that you go under the bridge..."
Shannon:" Ohhh...Right, You are good. Thank you."
Marry Jane:" Nice, now enough of that, I see you can be used for somthing, now are you ready for a first mission to join our group?"
Gerard:" Sure, when?"
Marry Jane:" How about, tonight?"
Gerard:"Tonight?I have...Sure."
Marry Jane:" Good, meet us at the cemetery at 9. Be there, or, bye bye."*leaving*
Gerard:" No problem."
(Mikey's action in this time)
*knock*
Mikey:" Oh God, she's early. Come in!"
Rachel:" Hey there, Mikey. Nice house."
Mikey:"Thanks. You're I bit early, I just wanted to do the dishes."
Rachel:" Oh sorry, I can help you...can I?"
Mikey:" You would? Okay."
Rachel:" You wash I dry!"
*They were doing a great job and when Mikey gave a plate to Rachel, she softly touched his hand and smiled. Mikey was happy cuz he knew there will be a kiss.*
(At the cemetery)
Marry Jane:"Oh, Gerard is here, how brave."
Gerard:" I'm not afraid. Just tell me what to do."
Marry Jane:" Proove yourself and bring me a piece of leader's coat. This will help you"
*MJ gave him large scissors and Gerard followed the parade. A lot of people in costumes were walking in a parade. The leader stopped and started.*
Leader:"Tonight is a royal subject, tonight, it's a half moon, tonight we can wake the dead!"
*Gerard was a bit scared but in hope. He grabed a piece but a costumer poked him.*
Costumer:"Who the hell are you, what do you think you're doing?"
Gerard:"I've lost my hat here. I visited my grandpa here this afternoon."
Costumer:" Oh, This is Chester Royal's grave!"
Gerard:" Yes, sir, he is my grandpa."
Another Costumer:"What is this kid doing here?"
Costumer:" Chester's grandson, looking for his hat. Better hurry!"*leaves*
Gerard:"Yea, whatever."
*He cut a piece and brought it to Marry Jane*
Marry Jane:"Well done, master. Welcome to our group."
*After these words the feel began again. The colours changed and Gerard knew, the Oracle is leading.*
Jared:" Wait a second. He didn't cut it. He stole it from the Cafe, we left the piece on the table."
Gerard:" No i didn't! I swear!"
Marry Jane:" You're right, Matt. People of darkness! Here! This guy here stole a piece of your leader's coat!"
Leader:" How dare you do that little rat! Get him!"
(At Mikey's action)
Rachel:" Mikey you have no idea how beautiful you are."
Mikey:" No, Rachel, you don't know how beautiful YOU are."
*She almost kissed him but the feel started and Mikey pushed her off him. He caught a sight of the comic circled with a red line. Gerard's picture saying:"Billie help me!"*
Mikey:" I can't. I remembered that I have to pick Gerard up on a bus station. I totally forgot. You must go, I'm so sorry."
*Rachel was a bit sad but she left in hope that Mikey will still like her.*
Mikey:" Shit what have I done! Where is Gerard now. The cemetery? Oh God, Gerard you have no idea what you're doing."
(The cemetery)
*Gerard was running fas all over the graveyard and noticed a girl behing the tree.*
Gerard:" Enya, what are you doing here?"
Enya:" I was worried ..."
Gerard:" No time, climb the tree!"
*So the both climbed the tree and people didn't notice them.*
Gerard:"Now tell me."
Enya:" Well I was worried about you cuz I heard Marry Jane talking about you in front of the Cafe. That you will meet at the cemetery, so I wanted to be sure that you are alright."
Gerard:"I'm okay. It's just dangerous for you. Wow, what a nice ring."
Enya:"Plastic, nothing special."
Gerard:" I love it, now woooow"
*Gerard fell of a tree and people noticed him. They grabed him and the leader had spoken.*
Leader:"Now, young man, you're in a big trouble."
Gerard:"I know the cure of of waking the dead you've been searching for!"
Leader:"You won't escape with a lie."
Gerard:"I serious!"
Leader:"Let me see first!"
Gerard:"This is a royal plant.*picks it up*, This is a piece of your leader's coat, and a RING OF DESTINY FROM THE SKY!"
*everybody looked him*
Gerard:"The ring of destiny, from the sky!"
Enya:"Oh I get it.*Throws her ring down.*
*everybody were suprised*
Gerard:"This combination with a spell is the cure!"
*The feel had gone in the moment and the coloures were back.*
Leader:" Can someone bring me a rulebook?...It's true, release him."
*Everybody was talking about this action*
Gerard:"Enya, come down now. Thank you very much. Ohh, they took the ring, I'm so sorry."
Enya:"Big deal, I don't care. I'm just glad you made it. This was really weird."
Gerard:"I will tell you everything."
Mikey:" Gerard are you alright?"
Gerard:"Never better."
Mikey:" I saw everything...Watch your meetings! And how did you...know for the cure?"
Gerard:"I saw it in the game I'm playing."
Enya:" Well I better go. You will tell me tomorrow."
Mikey:"Bye, and you will tell me now."
Gerard:"Well actually I saw this cure in the comic."
Mikey:"Let's go."