Status: Slowly getting back in to the groove of updating

Arranged Marriage to My Enemy? Holy Shit!

Chapter 16

"Live with K12 for a month."

"Are you serious?" I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of his mouth. Live with K12? Hell no. Especially if the same people were there. They were perverted back then, so there's no telling what they're like now. That little thing I did back there at the road block I did out of desperation. I wasn't going to strip like that every time we got in to a pickle. Plus, I wasn't ignorant like I use to be when I was younger; I knew I was hot. There wasn't a doubt about that. Most of the time I just ignored that fact because, truthfully, I never really thought about it.

I could tell Ricky wasn't finished with saying what he wanted to say, so I stayed quiet.

"You and Jack can live with K12 for a month. If nothing happens and you still want to leave and marry Jack, then you can leave and I won't do anything that will harm either of you. I promise."

I thought about it. It wasn't like my or Jack's parents would tell that we hadn't been to the house in a month. They'd probably think we were too busy getting it on to answer any of their phone calls, texts, or emails. Well, I knew that my parents wouldn't send me any of that, but I knew Jack's would. And if I knew my parents, they'd probably just assure the Daniels' that everything was fine and continue what they were doing. That parents aspect I wasn't in the least bit worried about.

I was worried about myself and Jack. Staying with K12 for a month would no doubt change us. I was sure that my mental state would stay in tact, but Jack might do something that he'd regret later. Jack's life was already screwed up as it was, living with K12 would only make it worse. As much as I hated him I wouldn't wish anything that K12 could do on to him. I wasn't that evil.

But even if we did live with K12 for a month, what would we do? Would we have to participate in their daily activities? If we did then staying there was an entirely different story. I knew that we couldn't get away with just doing nothing while we were there. Ricky would force us to do something. After all, he still had to act like himself in front of K12.

I was running out of time as we neared their hide out. It was just around the corner.

"What would we have to do while staying there?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever I say. K12 is going to expect you to be punished, Storm, remember that. I rarely bend the rules. This. . . betrayal as you call it, is the worst thing you could have done. I'll already be going easy on you because I still love you and everyone knows that. They know that I'm not such a heartless bastard that I'd torture you like I torture other people who disobey me, but they expect some sort of punishment.

"The story will be that I kidnapped your fiance and you came back with me to make sure I didn't kill him. You'll be in a room that has 24 hour surveillance. The only places where there won't be will be the bathroom. As I said, you two will do whatever I say. If I say jump, you ask how high. If I ask you to go on a mission or do chores or watch a movie, whatever I ask, you shall do it."

That was the best deal I was going to get. What other choice did I have? I wasn't sure that I could escape with Jack, neither of us unscathed. I knew I could survive Ricky and K12's treatment, but could Jack? There was no doubt in my mind that I would get treated worse, but I was prepared for that. Jack wasn't the soldier that I was.

Was he? I didn't know Jack as well as I thought I did. Because you are my wife, and in a marriage no secrets should be kept. The....circumstances between use don't change that sacred rule. I had never expected him to say that of all things. Hell, I had expected him to call me names and demand to know what Ricky was talking about. As I began to go over all of the times I saw Jack, I began to realize that I'd hated him so much that I'd blocked out the good things he'd actually done.

For example, when it had poured down raining he'd carried two girls through muddy puddles and had gotten his $500 jeans dirty. He's helped old ladies cross the street, said sweet things to girls, and overall complimented anyone who deserved it or needed it. Now that I could see things with clearer eyes I was beginning to see that Jack wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

But still, didn't mean I couldn't hate him. I don't know if I could ever forgive Jack, but then again we'd been kids when he'd done that. Was it time for me to forgive and leave what was in the past behind? There were so many emotions going through me, so many decisions to be made that I just couldn't make a precise decision right at that moment.

I was sure of one thing, however, and that was that I was going to take Ricky's deal. I could feel his eyes on the side of my face, so I nodded my face and unbuckled my seat belt. Ricky and I switched places before we arrived at K12's hiding spot.

Ricky turned on some Spanish music and turned it up loud, the sound system so loud that my entire frame was shaking; my heart was even vibrating. I crossed my arms and looked out the window, composing my face. I was phyching myself up for what was about to come. K12 had probably roughed Jack up, and how badly they had would determine how I would act. No one was going to beat the shit out of Jack except me.

As far as I was concerned, in K12's territory, Jack and I were already married. A couple protected each other no matter what. This instance I hadn't been here to protect Jack, and I was pissed. Ricky had taught K12 to respect woman and each other, and to let couples deal with their own affairs. Long time, engaged, or married couples were left to deal with their own problems. Jack and I were engaged, therefore, K12 had no business putting their hands on him, only to restrain him.

But, I knew that there were members or K12 that still had a soft spot for me. Jack was probably running his mouth, which pissed off K12. And if he'd said something bad about me or called me names they'd definitely take things in to their owns hands and dealt out what little justice they knew they could get away with.

Alas, that didn't mean shit. Let me deal with my fiance my way.

It'd be way worse than what K12 or Ricky could ever do.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chappy be out soon to make up for long time w/o update. Comments please?