Status: Restarting this story

Sweet dreams

Chapter 2

"I have to work tonight which is total bs,"Angel toyed with her black fingerless gloves, " I don't mind working but they always put me with Flint."
I switched my books from my locker, "Is that the guy with the stalkerish crush on you?"
"Yes! He's so sweet so I don't want to hurt his feelings."
I laughed, " Angel, your way to nice."
"I know!" she moaned.
"You tell me if he messes with you any more," Hanna Marie said joining us, "We'll get Dalton to butt rape him."
We laughed at Hanna Marie's comment. I waved good-bye to them as I walked to my second block class. Maxine was sitting on top of our table with Valentine taking with Tristan, a guy she's had a crush on for a long time. I set my books down and tried to prepare for class. Ms.Woods called class to order. Maxine sat next to me excitedly, "He said he call me!"
I couldn't help smiling at her over excitement. Immediately I tuned Ms. Woods out and passed notes to my friends. Second Block couldn't end sooner.
"How was biology?" Jordan hugged me.
"Boring," I yawned, " Man, I'm extremely tired."
"So you don't want me to come over today?" he whispered in my ear.
"Not today."
The bell rang.
"Sorry I gotta go," I gave him a small wave before taking off down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short & fillerish