‹ Prequel: Reflections

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

016

"Uhh Gerard?" I was just about to pop my new dose that Alex prescribed me into my mouth when Parade interrupted. Revenge was cackling to himself as he sat in one of the wheelchairs, watching.

"What?" I snapped at Parade. My hand was poised in front of my mouth ready for me to take the pills. Alex stood there in the doorframe of the meds room. She looked at me with worried eyes.

"Something feels wrong." Red spoke up.

"Oh yeah? Like me getting rid of you fuckers?" I was losing patience and Alex was looking quite uncomfortable.

"It's going to make headlines Gee! Your face will be all over the papers! Cover page and all!" Fame never really talked to me but this was quite a long sentence for him. His eyes glimmered with joy.

"You need to get out of here!" Parade looked scared. It was true. I had this nagging feeling in my gut and it was though I was worried. Worried of what though? Just because some hallucinations said somethings up?

"Yeah and why is that?" I tried to sound bored but inside I was coated with anxiety. Something is going to happen.

"We don't know, were a part of you!" Parade cried. He fell to his knees and I stared at him shocked. He never got mad.

"If you don't love your fat ass, something big is going to happen." Revenge grinned while wheeling himself in circles.

"What the hell are you talking about?" my voice shook a little.

"Gerard?" I looked back at Alex. "Are you alright."

"Please Gerard! Get out of there!" Parade begged.

"Go, you'll be on TV!" Fame cheered. Revenge grinned to reveal those fangs that only recently appeared.

"Gerard?" Alex asked again. I dropped the pills to the floor and I felt lighter.

"I have to go." so I ran.

"Gerard!" Alex called after me. I kept running. My visions following on my heels.

"Get out!" Red said.

"Turn left! The exit is left!" Parade ordered. I spun left and nearly ran into a stretcher coming out of the elevator. They stopped before I hit them with the nurses cursing at me. I saw the exit and made my final sprint. The automatic doors opened at the last second before I ran through them. The light was blinding.

"Now watch." Fame smiled. What was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Now the story turns. Its actually going to end soon.