‹ Prequel: Reflections

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

021

Frank got released from the hospital after a week and was free to go home. Jamia on the other hand was still trapped inside since she had surgery. Frank and I went everyday to see Jamia and bring her real food since she threw up after eating hospital food. It was as though We were really a family. She was cheerful towards me. I was back at work and Graham framed and hung the article on the wall. As usual the store continued to be empty until people found out I was Gerard Way, they flocked by the hundreds to get my autograph. Even my paycheck increased! Alex and I became closer so she was deemed one of my best friends but Lauren moved back to Antigua to stay. Alex and I drove her to the airport.

"Gerard!" I opened my eyes sleepily. Revenge stood in front of me with his face inches from mine.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Get the fuck up!"

"Why?" I groaned and rolled over to cringe as the sunlight lit up my face.

"Work you fat retard!" I was getting used to his complaints. I groaned again and sat up and rubbed my eyes. My room was bright with the sun from the window. I looked up at the ceiling at reviewed all of my sketches. I looked at the clock on the wall to see I had a few hours until I had to take the bus to the store. I smiled to myself and got off the bed.

"Great idea Gee!" Parade grinned. Fame was reading the paper looking for anything more about the car crash. Red smiled to himself as I padded over the easel and canvas. I poured some paint on my wooden palate and dipped a paintbrush into the paint and began working.

"Wow Gerard! That's amazing!" Jamia's eyebrows shot up in shock. She held the canvas in her good hand. This 'morning before work I finished the painting. It was a portrait of Frank, Jamia, and I back stage at one of our concerts. The real picture I based it off of, Jamia was scowling but in this painting she had a grin.

"Its for you." I said. Frank beamed to himself, things were working out for the better.

"Thank you so much! I'm-"

"Don't apologize please?" I asked. She bit her tongue and nodded. There was no cure for schizo but I was on my meds and i was managing it I guess. I told Frank about Red which made him laugh.

"Are you in love with me?" he chuckled.

"Not how Red sees it." I joked. Red's cheeks were red with anger. His arms were crossed defensively over his chest as Frank and I laughed about him. Things were good and I wouldn't want it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :) Sorry the end sucks :( But Gee did get his happy ending! If you liked this please check out my other stories? Thanks for all the comments and all my readers! <3 Thanks guys!!!