‹ Prequel: Reflections

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

003

I had just finished vacuuming the living room when I front door opened to reveal and drenched Jamia with a broken umbrella. She looked pissed off and really cold. Frank was at the door in a second with a hot cup of coffee for her. He had been watching out the window for about two hours waiting for her as he mopped the linoleum kitchen floor. I saw her raise one eyebrow and thank him. She shed her wet coat and wet shoes and paused for a moment and looked at the neat row of shoes. I think she was looking at my old decrepit converse Mikey bought me on the last Christmas we celebrated together as a band.

"You didn't tell me Gerard was coming over." she spat. Frank bit his lip. "I don't want that lunatic running around my house!" I cleared my throat at the moment and walked up the stairs from the living room. The living room was below the kitchen and the bedrooms were upstairs.

"Hi Jamia." I said. She narrowed her eyes and forced out a hello. I told you she hated me.

"Gerard just got released from the hospital." Frank piped up. I heard Jamia mutter something along the lines of 'they should have locked him up.'

"How nice."

"He's going to be staying with us for a bit." Frank bit his lip and averted his eyes to the floor.

"What! Frank, can we talk." it was more of a statement then a question. "Alone." she added in when she noticed I was still standing there. I sighed and went up to my room but kept the door slightly ajar to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Frank! Why the fuck didn't you tell me that crazy bastard was going to stay here?" she was pretty much screaming.

"He is not crazy! He just has a mental condition! Why do you hate him so much anyways?" Frank countered. I grinned and slightly cheered him on.

"He is madly in love with you! You are my husband not his!" I did? Since when was I madly in love with Frank? The last time I remember I thought of him of more then a friend was that hallucination I had where I was confused and didn't know what was going on. Now that I'm on my meds I can safely say I have no further feelings for Frank above brotherly love. Yes we are very close and I have seen him naked a few times, but it's nothing what Jamia thinks! I hate that bitch.

"What!" Frank squealed. "Jamia, get it through your head! What we did on stage was an anti-homophobia campaign for the fans. Its been years since that, why won't you let it go? Gerard and I are just best friends." there was a moment of silence I I began to wonder if Jamia just left the conversation.

"Why can't you have normal friends like LynZ?" she sighed. My eyes widened.

"She left Gerard because it was hard for him to cope with the death of Mikey! What the fuck Jamia!"

"I don't believe it. I think he beat her. That's what she told me." I noticed my mouth was open. I never beat LynZ, what the fuck! Frank was totally right! She took my kid away before it was even born and I don't even know if I have a son or daughter! It wasn't my fault I went crazy! Is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys, school is just around the corner (Tuesday) so I hope to update 1-2 more times until then for both What He Doesn't Know and this one! Check out my one-shots though! I have some already written I might be posting (even if there not Frerard or MCR related) but stay with me! This week I might be able to write quite a bit cause it will only be the first week and I will have some inspiration. :) Comments = <3