‹ Prequel: Reflections

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

004

Jamia was mad. Frank was mad, and I was stuck in the middle because I was the reason why they were in the mood that they were. Dinner wasn't much better. Jamia refused to cook for me and she made it very clear when she actually went back out into the store and came back with bike chains to chain the cupboard doors together so I couldn't get into them. Frank was horrified when he found that out and it equalled another fight between the two. Frank settled on ordering pizza for us but Jamia refused to share pizza with a 'fucking mental case'. Frank didn't want to fight anymore so she got her own small pizza.

As we ate, I couldn't help but feel a stab of pain in my heart. No one liked me but Frank. No one at all. Where were my parents?

"It's because your crazy." Revenge sneered. I angrily bit into my pizza trying to control my rage towards him. Jamia glared at me from the other side of the wooden table. Frank sat in the middle as the balance between us. Day one wasn't turning out so hot. At least I could go to work tomorrow without having Jamia tormenting me. I popped my schizo meds into my mouth and chased them down with coke. I take my Prozac in the morning.

"Quit staring at me!" Jamia jumped up and screamed. I was snapped out of my thoughts. What the hell?

"I was looking at my plate!" I tried to defend myself.

"Jamia please-" Frank tried to reason.

"That's it! I'm staying over at Aly's place, I refuse to sleep in the same house as that wife beater!" and with that she took her pizza box and went to get her coat. I sat there and buried my head in my hands. Is that how everyone thought of me? Frank got up and followed with her and trying to reason with her but she wouldn't have it.

"If he isn't gone by the morning I will consider divorcing you Frank Iero!" was all I heard before the door slammed shut and a car engine roared to life outside in the storm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harsh huh? Comments wanted! School starts tomorrow D: