The Only Cure...

For vampires, werewolves and the like, the only cure is death. Small wonder they aren’t all out looking for it, then.

This is my first attempt at fantasy. I have a plan, and hopefully it should all turn out well. I hope you enjoy it.

It starts out with a song-fic chapter, and unfurls bit by bit, each character and each twist coming to light. I swear that I won’t rush this, and that I’ll try to make it as good as possible.

Oh, and just so you know, all the fantasy research that I’ve done starts and finishes with watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and chatting to my dad. So yeah, if there’s any things wrong with my facts, or anything like that, feel free to tell me. I won’t be annoyed, just embarrassed that I messed up.

By the way, you had better like the background. I made it, and what I mean by that is that I looked for the two pictures on AllTheWeb.com and then edited them in paint so that they had a dark red background. Let me tell you, it took a damn long time, but I’m not the kind of person to do things half-arsed. Just so you know.

Why are you still reading this crap? Read the story, forcheesesake!
  1. Girlfriend
    The Song-Fic Opening Chapter
  2. Lies, Lies and Acting
    The First Realisation
  3. Band Practise Part One
    A Switch Of Characters
  4. Band Practise Part Two
    I wrote the lyrics, don’t steal them.
  5. Along Came Alice
    Back To The Vampires...
  6. Pandora's Box
    I do know that it's a tacky name.