The Cold Painful Truth

Entry #8

The last time I saw my favorite teacher for the year he told us to be enthusiastic about as much as possible. And that’s the way he is, especially during class. Seriously, I don’t understand how people hate him, and complain about everything he does. Every time I had his class I walked out of there with a smile on my face and a thought in my head. About what, was different from day to day. You know, if people paid attention they could learn a lot from him, more than you’d expect, (considering he’s young and the general stereotype you’d give him). And he’s doesn’t fit the stereotype. I once said to my friend there is more depth to him than meets the eye (although she completely ignored me). Anyway, when he said that, it was as though he was talking to me specifically (although he wasn’t). It was like a message saying “wake up, live life better; there’s more to change than you’d expect”. This made me feel better about my rejected love. That If I just felt good in general and could live without that love, everything would work out. I’ll have to wait until then to figure out, but for now my problem is resolved.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was quite intresting.
To bad that probablly most people didnt even pay attention..