Scream For Me!

1/1

In this game of cat and mouse, Johnny always knew who was the next toy to play with. Who was the next mouse.

He gazed at her with his supernatural eyes and held his stare right at her countenance. As she worked her body around the pole, of course she didn't notice the young man in the back of the club staring longingly at her. She was used to every eye in the building on her, she couldn't easily just point out one set of them. But Johnny didn't care, he knew by the end of the night her sweet blood would fill his mouth with a sense of euphoria. Intoxicating him with every sense in his preternatural body. He smirked at the thought.

As soon the song ended so did the pole dancer. As she span to the bottom and flipped her dark hair back, she gazed around the room with her hazel eyes staring at the faces of every horny and drunken man that filled the room. Only one man in particular caught her amazement. He was in the very back and his eyes entrance her even from across the building. As she slowly stood up straight, her gaze never left his. And the longer she stared at her, the more his Cheshire like grin grew.

She quickly turned her head from the apprehension and walked her way to the side of the stage where the small set of stairs led to the lower ground. As she did so she almost tripped from the high set of heels she wore. Instantly she looked over at the man in the back who was shaking faintly from the chuckle that erupted his body. Her face heated but she continued on her way. As she walked down the small steps a fan softly blew on her, extracting the heat that she gathered from the performance. That was enough of a soft breeze to reach Johnny's sensitive nose.

As her salty sweet aroma entered his nostrils, his body tensed. His grin instantly disappeared and his hands clenched to make a fist. He could feel the stinging sensation at the top gum of his mouth and the insufferable burning at his throat.

Caught up in this madness too blind to see
Woke animal feelings in me
Took over my sense and I lost control
I'll taste your blood tonight


As the club's main performer of the night left the stage, they instantly filled the place up with putrid techno music and strobing lights. Johnny took a deep intake of unnecessary air to calm his nerves. A habit he took from his previous life, though now it really had no effect, it still help him feel a little bit in control of his undying hunger.

He stood up and instantly he felt her gaze on him. His eyes met hers from the corner of the room and instantly she looked away and proceeded her conversation with one of the other dancers that worked there. He smiled

You'll soon be all mine, Chelsea. He thought.

Instantly he took the chance to join her side. With his undeniable speed, he was right beside her in a flash. As she looked away from her employee to look back at him, her eyes widened from surprise as she saw Johnny right before her. She jumped back and so did her friend.

"Hey there," He said sweetly. "I loved your performance."

She tried instantly to figure out how this man could be here so quickly. Johnny laughed.

"I'm Johnny," He said smiling.

She looked up at him such bedazzlement and fear. She gasped as she saw the fangs.

"A little late for Halloween, isn't it?" She asked.

Johnny's grin faltered, he didn’t' realize his hunger was so intense that he couldn't even keep his fangs in check. But he knew he needed to play it off slickly. He simply shrugged and leaned in towards her ears.

"Some girls love meeting the monster of their fairytale fantasies," he whispered to her.

She shuddered from his extremely cool breath and pulled back. He knew he was making her nervous. He also knew he was making her extremely scared. His eyes had that affect on people. But he also knew that she couldn't stay away. The mouse never could.

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all our time


"You don't mind if I steal her, do you?" He asked at the hypnotized girl beside Chelsea.

She shook her head bedazzled with her eyes wide open. Johnny chuckled and put an arm around Chelsea as he led her away from her friend.

He led her to the back rooms they set up for just this occasion, or for the drunken fools who couldn't walk straight enough to leave the bar that night. He liked it, however. All the rooms seemed to be secluded for complete privacy. Far enough from the club so no one could hear you scream….

"I usually don't do this," She said trembling.

"I know," Johnny said.

"I never do this," She repeated.

Johnny just smirked. She couldn't stop the spell that he cast upon her. He was deep into her mind that was filled with lust and an unconditional love that she now had for him. It only took moments for her to fall in love with him. Johnny knew it too well. He loved making his prey fall in love with him, its what made the game more exciting. But it was betraying that love that really enthralled him. The moment they realized they fell in love with Death himself.

And now he knew it was time for the cat to play with the mouse.

As they entered the room he instantly closed the door and pushed her on top of the bed that was covered delicately with red satin covers and pillows. A canopy hanging above them that hovered over the bed. The room was dark and the only light that showed threw was from the window. You could hear the only noise of soft patters of raindrop as it hit the glass in the room.

Johnny looked down at the half naked girl on the bed. Even though they hadn't even done anything psychical yet, the girl was panting. She stood up straight and made her way further up the bed. He licked his lips and smiled before hovering over her. He began kissing her neck delicately. And as his nose inhaled her throbbing neck, his fangs began stinging once more. He decided to take a small taste of her before he actually started. He only pierced enough skin to get a trickle of blood. It was enough to extract the crimson liquid but not enough for her to notice. He knew he could finish her off and just skip everything else. But that wouldn't be much fun, would it?

You never see a cat instantly kill the mouse, they kill it slowly, just enough to get a game out of it.

As he began sucking on her neck, the girl instantly began moaning. Johnny smirked. This was going too well.

Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time


Johnny pulled away and in a flash all of their clothes were gone. It wasn't hard taking her clothes off since she really didn't have barely anything covering her flesh in the first place.

Johnny's hand went to either sides of her shoulders and began kissing her along her jaw line all the way down to her chest. She began arching towards him as she clutched the satin fabric with her hands. Johnny smiled and kissed his way back to her right below her ears, then he began nipping and sucking on her earlobe.

"Will you surrender to me tonight, Chelsea?" Johnny whispered.

Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring
Cover me, unwanted clemency
Scream till there's silence
Scream while there's life left, vanishing
Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire
Perishing


She sighed with such satisfaction but moaned with the antagonizing pain of pleasure. She wanted things to get heated faster.

Johnny put his hand on her left breast and began rubbing on her softly while he placed a kiss on her mouth. Her moans and movements were all becoming involuntary. Her mind was beginning to lose all its sense of reason, it was flooded by euphoria and she could no longer think for herself.

We've all had a time where we've lost control
We've all had our time to grow
I'm hoping I'm wrong but I know I'm right
I'll hunt again one night

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time


"Are you ready?" Johnny asked as his lips hovered over hers. She nodded.

His hand left her breast and trailed down her body, past her naval until he found her moist lips. His cold hands felt the outside of her entrance sending shivers all the way through her body, causing goose bumps. He finally let his fingers slip into the slimy walls of her vaginal lips causing her to groan with such pleasure. He took this time to attack her throat with kisses that pierced her skin causing the red liquid to explode into his mouth. He groaned with satisfaction.

Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring
Cover me, unwanted clemency
Scream till there's silence
Scream while there's life left, vanishing
Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire
Perishing


He played with her insides a little more before pulling his hand out and replacing it his full grown throbbing erection.

He slowly began entering her. Within moments his slow paced thrusts were on high speed. The more he got into it, the more his hunger grew. There were blood drops on the side of his lips, but she was too into the moment that she didn't even notice. Her eyes were closed and her hands were raking his back.

He began kissing her neck viciously all the way down until her reached her right breast. He sucked on it for a moment before he sunk his teeth in.

"Mmm…Johnny," She moaned.

She opened her eyes and looked down, her eyes widened with shock as she saw the blood. A scream burned at the deep ends of her throat but she just couldn't let it out.

Some live repressing their instinctive feelings
Protest the way we're built don't point the blame on me


Johnny looked up at her and smiled. His lips covered in the delicate red blood.

"Come on, Chelsea, scream for me," He taunted.

Scream, Scream, Scream the way you would
if I ravaged your body
Scream, Scream, Scream the way you would if I ravaged
your mind
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :D