Screaming out to the Stars

Chapter 1

"Alex! I love you!"", "Have my babies!" These two phrases were the most popular to grace my ears. I hated girls like this. Sure I found them attractive but I would never do anything with them.

I always seemed to find a girls that never said these things and then turned out to be something completely different after we started to date. They we all fake.

There was only one girl in my life that didn't do that. I met her 3 years ago. At first she was just another face in the crowd but then after the show I met her. It was so refreshing. To her I wasn't Alex form The Cab, I was just Alex.

She treated me normal.

"Ok I need to bring someone very to me up here. Vanessa can you come out here please?" I said into the microphone. I had been nervous all day and weird because of it.

I was hoping that what I was about to do would explain my behavior to her. The guys knew what I was planning on doing.

She walked out from the left wing. She looked gorgeous, she had on a flowy knee length skirt and a blue halter top. She me a weird look but continued to walk till she reached me.

"Vanessa I know I have been acting weird all day and I want to apologize. It's just that I have had something on my mind all day. I love you so much and I want you to know that." I told her.

"I do know that and you know I love you too." she said to me.

I smiled and pulled her hand to me.

"I have know you were different ever since I met you. We have been dating for two and a half years. I have know for about a year of that that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." I explained to her. I got down on one knee and smiled up at her. "I guess what I am asking you is will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife?"

She was smiling so big and she had tears streaming down her face.

"Yes. I would love too!" She exclaimed.

The crowd started to roar with applause. Every once in a while you could hear the disapproval in certain female fans. I didn't care. This was the happiest day of my life.

I placed the single diamond ring on her finger and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. The kiss was so full of passion and happiness.

I picked her up and spun around. The crowd 'awed' at this. For a few moment there I forgot they were there watching us.

The crowd quieted down and we started to play our last song of the night. I had written the song for Vanessa and now that he was truly mine it meant that much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is really cheesey but I thought it was really cute!!