Be My Escape

x001.

I sighed, pulling on the outfit they gave me. A fucking french maid uniform. Can you believe that? They're having a party, and they're making me wear this! I hate them. I hate them. The music blared as I stepped out, rolling my eyes as the others looked at me. Oh wait, no, no me. My ass. Or my boobs. Assholes. Were there any girls here? Nope. Never. Only their guy friends. Which, of course, they'd make me get with. My happiness didn't fucking matter. I lost count of how many people slapped my ass on the way across the room. Pigs. I huddled into a corner. If they didn't know where I was, then they couldn't tell me what to do, right?

"What are you doing?" Fuck!

"Hiding." I frowned.

"From?" He asked, getting closer. People like you.

"People. Can you leave me alone?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Look. I know what you want, and as long as they don't see me, I don't have to give it to you. So, please?"

"What I want? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, why else would you be here?" I glared.

"It's none of your business. Leave me alone."

"Tori?!" A voice slurred from the distance. "Where the fuck are you?" I paled, biting my lip.

"So, your name's Tori."

"Shut up." I hissed. Then pulled him into me, his body blocking mine. "Hide me."

"I thought you wanted me to leave." He scoffed. I stared into his eyes, afraid he'd actually go. "Okay." He said softly, leaning closer to hide my face. I sighed. Maybe I was wrong about him.

"What's your name?" I mumbled.

"Dillon." He answered.

"Hi, Dillon." I said, burying my face in his chest.

"Hi, Tori."

*****

It was a few hours later, and me and Dillon had managed to escape. But, he needed to go back, because apparently, he'd left his friends there. He told me to hide out in his apartment until he got back. He'd even given me some clothes to change into. Apparently, not all men are dickheads. Who knew? He came back with five other guys; Jordan, George, Jorel, Matt and Aron. At first, they didn't get why he had some random chick in his apartment for no reason. He told them he was superman and he saved me from some evil guy. I didn't catch the name he said. Whatever. Didn't really care. "So, Tori."

"So, Dillon."

"What were doing at that party?"

"She was wearing this?" The one guy, George, said, coming out of the bathroom with the outfit. I frowned.

"Yup."

"Damn. Put it back on." I rolled my eyes. He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tori?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't answer the question."

"Oh." I paused. "I work for them."

"You're their maid?" The other guy, Aron, asked.

"No." I shook my head. "Their assistant."

"Our assistant doesn't dress like that." Jorel said.

"Our assistant is also a man." Matt said, rolling his eyes.

"Thanks for the mental image." George said, kicking Matt of his chair. I laughed.

"They make you dress like that often?"

"All the time."

"Why?" I hesitated. "Tori?"

"It's part of my job." I whispered, fiddling with my thumbs. "They make me...uh..."

"They make you have sex?" George asked loudly.

"Yes." I hissed, clenching my fists.

"With other people?"

"And with them."

"That's disgusting. And rape!" Aron said. I shrugged.

"It's my job." I repeated. "I need money to live, don't I?"

"Why don't you get a real job?"

"No one would hire me." It was silent for a moment. My phone rang and the name 'Robert' flashed across the screen. I stared. George plucked the phone out my hand, answering it himself. I gaped at him in shock.

"Hello, hello?"

"Who the fuck is this?"

"I'd answer if you asked more nicely." I smiled.

"Where the fuck is Tori?"

"You, sir, have a cursing problem." He grinned. "Tori? Dunno one. I found this phone at some party I was just at."

"Fuck!" He pulled the phone away from his ear.

"He hung up." He shrugged, pushing it in his pocket. "I'm keeping it. Just in case." He winked.

"Thanks." I looked down. "I can't stay here, y'know. I have to go back."

"No." Dillon said instantly. I stared, confused. "You're staying here."

"What? Why?"

"You're really asking that?" Matt asked, sipping his beer.

"But.."

"No buts. I'm a gentleman, young lady, therefor I will not allow you to go back." Dillon smiled.

"They'll find me and-"

"And what?" Jorel scoffed. "What would they do?"

"Nothing." Jordan answered. "Not with us here."

"So, that's that. You're staying." Dillon said. George through an arm around my shoulders.

"Welcome to the family."

Toriella and the 6 dwarfs?