Be My Escape

x002.

I'd like to say sharing a bed with two guys is easy - but it really isn't.
George declared himself my 'knight in shining armor' and jumped at the chance to share with me. (I wasn't entirely sure whether it was sweet or perverted) And Matt...Well, Matt just didn't want to share the couch bed with Aron. Something about a cuddling problem?

George snores.
Matt kicks.

So, in the end, I gave up around two and crashed on the kitchen floor. After stealing a pillow from Jorel (who had the most) and Dillon's blanket, of which he wasn't using, of course. As I woke up, I stretched, bumping my toes against the fridge. I sat up, running my hand through the nest of hair on my head and glancing at the clock. 7:18. About five hours. That's better then usual. I stole George's shirt (he sleeps shirtless, which was proven as another distraction keeping me awake) and a pair of (hopefully) clean boxers from one of Dillon's drawers and headed into the bathroom. When I got out, all squeaky clean, it was around 7:30. I yawned. I presume men are hungry when they first wake up. I owe them a lot more then breakfast, so I might as well. I didn't know where Dillon's house phone was (or if he even had one) so I snatched Jordan's from his pocket. I've gotten pretty good at pick pocketing, even if it's not something to be good at. I'm a tad bit afraid to go outside. What place delivers breakfast?

Apparently - McDonalds does. (A/N: I don't think it actually does. So, let's pretend, shall we?) I had to pay with some money I found on the kitchen counter, so I hope that's okay... I had the bags on the counter, my own food in front of me. The smell drifted through apartment in moments, and in a flash, they were stumbling down the stairs. "Wasn't sure what to get." I said, taking another bite of my breakfast bagel. "Just pick anything." The bags disappeared and they soon joined me at the kitchen table. "Morning sleepy heads." I smiled. They mumbled in response, tearing the papers off their breakfasts. I laughed, sipping my orange juice.

"You're wearing my shirt." George said, his mouth full.

"Mhm. I needed something to change into."

"Are those my boxers?" Dillon said after a moment. I nodded, finishing my breakfast and standing.

"You guys don't mind, right?" I chewed on my lip. They shook their heads, going back to eating. I laughed slightly, turning and heading into the living room.

"I tripped over you last night." Aron said, walking in. I cocked an eyebrow. "Went to get a drink and nearly busted my ass." I laughed.

"Matt and George are horrible to sleep with." I shrugged.

"Yeah. Matt's always saying I try snuggling with him. Pfft." He rolled his eyes. I smiled, turning to the tv.

"Make room!" George said, jumping onto the couch. We groaned at the impact. He sat on my lap, blocking the view of the television.

"George." I whined.

"What?" He mocked.

"Get off."

"But you're comfy."

"So?" I pushed him, laughing as he fell onto the coffee table.

"Dude. Not cool, what if it broke?" Dillon scolded.

"Then she'd have to pay for it." George stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, leaning back and letting Aron prop his feet up on my lap.

***

Me and Matt are screaming lyrics of 'Good Girls Go Bad' at each other at the moment. The others had already left the room, annoyed. We did the whole song completely off key. It was pretty hysterical, if I do say so myself. As it ended, we just stared at each other. "Now what?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "I'm cold." I looked down at myself, still in the same outfit from this morning. He opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off.

"TORI!" A voice screeched, making us jump. I stood, walking over. George blocked me from going in the direction of the voice.

"What are you-"

"That guy is here." He picked me up easily, bridal style and running to the back of the house. "Gotta hide, gotta hide." He mumbled. "Basement." It was suddenly dark, making me blink.

"He has a basement?" I asked.

"Yup. Where's that damn light switch?" He placed me down. I stayed still, not sure where it was safe to go. It flickered on. I looked around. It was surprisingly pretty clean. "What's he doing here?" I remembered.

"I dunno. He recognized my voice, I guess." He glanced at the door. "I'll keep you safe, though. So don't worry." My eyes softened.

"Thank you." He turned back to me. He smiled.

"No problem."
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure what to think.
i just wanted to update. :D