Sequel: Prince In Distress

Princess Crashing Down

Chapter 9

Morning:
Marissa was walking next to me and my arm was latched onto Dillon's. The three of us walked into school the same way me and Marissa had on the first day. Things were looking to much better for everyone, now.
Crap.
Connor was turning the lock on his locker and pulling out his math book. I started slowing down and Marissa and Dillon both looked at me.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I slid my heels further along the floor until he turned in my direction. "Actually, yeah. There is something wrong."
"What is it?"
"I sort of kissed Connor the other day." Dillon still locked onto my arm, but he seemed aggravated.
"Get used to it, Dillon. Plenty more where he came from. We still haven't seen Sal."
"Shit." I stomped my heel on the ground. "I forgot about him."
"Oh my god." Dillon shook me free and stood back a few steps. "Go talk to him."
I walked over as slow as I could, trying to think of what I could say.
I looked up and noticed I was closer than I expected.
"Hey, Connor."
"Hey." He looked back to his locker aggravated.
"Something wrong?"
"Yes."
"Anything I can help with?"
"No."
"Well god dammit, Connor did I do anything?"
"Yes!"
He slammed his locker shut and stormed off.
"Connor. I chased after him and went right passed Marissa and Dillon."
"What did I do?"
"You're a little hoe bag and you know it, Isabella."
"Connor." I laughed. "You're my fur-end."
"I thought I was more."
"Seriously?"
"You kissed me."
"In front of someone that just broke up with me."
"I thought you were on the rebound."
"No! I was just trying to make him jealous."
"Didn't work, now did it?"
"No."
"So what was it worth, huh?"
"Connor, don't be so mad."
"Mhmm."
He walked off and I turned back toward them. I raised my arms high and dropped them to my sides. "I give up!" I yelled.
They laughed and shook their heads. They started walking away, too once I caught up to them.
"I could really go for lunch right now."
Dillon threw his arm behind my head and pulled me close to him. "Yup."

Afternoon:
I shoved my books back into my locker, took a new pile out, slammed it shut and pranced up the stairs to the cafeteria. I already had an apple in my hand and was starving, so I started munching on it already.
"Hey." A deep voice sounded close to my ear and I froze. His hand latched onto my shoulder and the other covered my mouth. I pulled at it, but he was too strong. He pulled me in, close to his body, and he started whispering into my ear.
"Don't fuck around here. I'm here because of Josh."
I screamed as loud as I could, but he suffocated me with both of his sleeved arms.
"Do you have something to say?"
He uncovered my mouth just enough for me to whisper. If I tried screaming he would just suffocate me again. I needed the breath for when he wouldn't let me breathe anymore.
"Who the fuck are you?"
"I already told you. I'm one of Josh's guys?"
"Josh's guy-"
"Shut up, bitch."
I couldn't help but scream more. The only thing that was stopping me was his hands around my throat. He was shaking me back and forth very discretely.
The principal wanders the halls and busts me every time I'm texting in a corner, but now he can't be around?
"What do you want?" I choked out.
"You hurt him. Now you're gonna pay!"
He threw me to the ground and I slid until I hid the lockers. The bell rang for the juniors to get out of class.
"Shit."
He grabbed me, so that I couldn't breathe and dragged me into the bathroom -the boy's bathroom. Even though it's the least of my worries.
He threw me against the stalls and my head hit the door. He put his foot up to my neck and kicked it in.
I coughed and fell. I held my neck and it was throbbing. So much for eating.
Things blacked out for a minute, but when I looked up Sal was bursting through the door and kicked Josh's friend in the back. He fell face-first into the sink and blood splattered from his teeth. I felt sick already, especially because I could smell my own blood running down my head.
"Come here." He grabbed a paper towel and told me to hold it over my gash. He lifted me up under my arms and dragged me into the hallway. At least four juniors stopped and one ran to get the nurse.
Once I was laying on the little, nurse's bed Sal knelt beside me and felt my head right near the gash.
"I'm not sick, I'm hurt, Sal."
"I know. I just wanted to touch you."
I smiled at him and he bent his head toward me. His lips attached to mine and he pulled away quick. "I can't do that."
"It's ok, now. I forgive you."
He bent down for another kiss, but I moved my head away.
"No, I mean I really can;t. I'm with Dillon."
"Who?"
"Never mind, but I'm dating him and I love him and I'm not becoming a little whore again. I tried standing up to leave, but he put his hands on either side of my waist and forced my back down. I didn't feel right with the way he was touching me.
"It's fine. He couldn't find out."
He started kissing my neck and I twisted my head a few times, trying to get away from him. His lips were attached to the lining of my neck and no matter what, he wouldn't get off of me.
"Sal."
"What? You don't really want to walk away from your first fuck, do you?"
I looked him in the eyes, but the roughness wouldn't go away. I was actually afraid of him.
"I can't."
"Can't be with me, or can't walk away from me?"
"Sal, I'm with Dillon."
"I don't care."
"Well, I do."
"No you don't." He smirked and I felt like melting to the floor. He was amazingly gorgeous and I had already slept with him. "Thought so."
He leaned back in and kissed me a few times. I played along and actually liked it.