Quiet Girls Don't Belong In Boot Camp

How did I end up a delinquent?

I sat on the bus, bored. I was dressed in the same clothes as before, blue capris, a light blue tank top, and a dark blue, knitted sweater. My long, black hair falling in my face with my blue rose clip was slipping out of my hair. I re-did it, and looked out the window, nothing. There was literally nothing. No plants, dirst, water, hell there wasn't even sand covering the area. It was just.......black. I'm not sure why, but it nerved me.

I shook my head and glanced at the police next to me, who was staring lustfully. I scrunched up my nose is disgust, and looked back out the window. The same blackness surrounded us, until we came upon a white building. IT. Was. HUGE!!!!!!!! I stared open at it, mouth agape. It was beautiful too, for some odd reason. Although, once you looked past the designs and...peacefulness of it, you'd realize it was the devils home.

"We're here!" Called the police who stared at me lustfully. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I think I knew that already dumbass!!! Of course, I didn't say this, I simply followed the beast into the back of the bus. He handed me......nothing, just stood there. I turned around, confuzed, and walked to the front of the house. I was even taller up close!!!!!! I knocked on the door quietly, and a man who looked like a combination Brad Pitt and Tom cruise answered it with a discouraging look on his face. I wanted to crawl under a rock and die.
I let my hair fall back into my face, hoping it would sheild me from the scary guy. He grumbled and opened the door wider, allowing me to step in. I stumbled inside, and the guy laughed humorlessly, grumbling, "kulutzy killer" under his breath. I clenched my teeth in anger. I did NOt kill anybody, but whatever.

The guy handed me some green and brown shirts, and some army colored green and grown capirs, which I assumed was the "uniform" here. I took it out of his hands delicatley, and looked at him with blank eyes.

"What?" He asked, slightly annoyed. I bit my tongue and willed myself to speak.

"Where am I assigned to sleep?" I asked.

"Dorm 7, floor 11, room number 447." I nodded and tried to find my way. The guy chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"I told you where you are assigned to sleep, but I haven't showed you yet." I made and "O" shape with my mouth and waited for him to show me the way. After a few minutes of looking at me with an amused expression, he walked towards a LONG flight of stairs, and I mean LONG!!!!! I went ahead of him and started walking up the stairs. He laughed and I looked at him in a now-what-did-I-do-wrong way. He motioned towards the elevator, which was next to the stairs, and I blushed crimson red and walked inside. About 20 minutes later, we were standing outside of a door that said 447 on it.

"Welcome home." I shivered at the creepiness that lurked into his voice, and opened the door. As soon as I did, I regreted it. Five boys were standing there, jumping around. They all froze once they saw me. I turned around to complain to the guy, but he was no where to be seen. Sighinng, I walked to the empty bed, everyone's stares boring into my back. I ignored everyone and layed on the bed. After a few moments, one of them spoke up.

"What you doing here?" One asked. I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the ceiling. The guy spoke agian.

"I asked you a question!"

"And I didn't answer it!" The other guys snickered.

"Just tell me!" The guy demanded.

"No." I said quietly. Everyone suddenly fell silent, and before I knew it, I was being pinned aginst the wall by my throat. Fear shot through my body. I pleaded him with my eyes, loosing breath. He rolled his eyes and dropped me to the ground. I took in a deep breath, tears brimming my eyes. The guy sat on my bed and pointed everyone out.

"Nate, Aiden, Aeron, Jake, and I." He said before my eyes began to fill with darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't THAT much longer, but I'm working on it. COMMENT PLEASE!!!
Elly :)