Quiet Girls Don't Belong In Boot Camp

My Lips Are Sealed

When I woke up, I was in a nurse's office. I groaned in annoyance, trying to remember how the hell I got here. Flashbacks from the previous night roamed through my mind. Smokes, Conoco, knife, revolver, bus, creeIpy cop, weird guy, boot camp, hands around my throat. Oh god, someone tried to murder me!!! I scrambled out of the lumpy bed I was laying on, and ran towards the door. I was hypervenatlating for reasons unknown. I felt someone grasp my shoulders firmly but nicely, and bing me towards a chair. I sat down on it, my breathing slowing down.

I looked up and saw the nurse sitting by me with a concerned expression across her face. I calmed down after a few minutes of silence, and stood up again.

"Oh no young lady, you are going to stay here until you are fully well." Fully well? What the hell happened to me?! I guess she identified my worried face, because she took me into a hug and kept on whispering, "Everything is fine darling, no one is going to get you."
I became aggravated after about 10 tens times of her repeating this, but didn't get out of her embrace. I felt loved for a change, and it felt.....nice. Weird, but nice. She pulled away after a couple more seconds, and I almost pulled her back. She smiled at me.

"Well the, I suppose you want to know how you died?" She asked. I felt ym eyes grow wide. Suddenly, we weren't in a nurse's office, but surrounded by blood and organs. I almost threw up. I felt some intestins snake around my throat grasping lightly, but firmly. I almost blacked out when......

I sat straight up. I looked around me and saw the five guys from before. I couldn't remember their names, but I calmed down almost immediatley.

"It was a dream." I whispered lightly. I looked at the boy who's face was inches from mine, his hands snaked around my throat. I was appalled. They were trying to kill me in my sleep! As if he could read my mind, the boy shook his head repeatedly.

"Iwasn'ttryingtokillyouYouwerehypervenalatinginyoursleepandnothingwouldwakeyouup,soIdecidedtotryto,Idont'knowbutIwasn'ttryingtokillyou!!!" I looked at him like he was a lunatic, so did everybody else. I decided to drop the subject and looked around for some......I don't know what I was looking for. Suddenly, a fog horn went off, and the five boys scrambled to make their beds. I looked at everyone in confusion. Their was a big banging on the door, and before I knew it, the largest man I had ever seen was yelling at me.

"Get ready you tramp! You guys are to report to the gym, after wards go to the feild, is that understood?" He yelled/asked. Everyone nodded thier heads vigorously, while I just stood there like an idiot. The fat man narrowed his eyes at me, and I slowly nodded my head. He smirked in triumph, and marche dout the door to yell at someone else. Someone threw some camoflauge capris and a brown t-shirt, and told me to get changed. I felt uncomfortable changing in front of them, but I didn't want the scary guy to come back, so I changed. I felt their stares bore into my body, and you could say I felt less then comfortable.

After I was finsidhed, the guys dragged to through the halls, which were empty. A few minutes later, we were inside a gym. There was a woman standing in the middle, blowing her whistle at anyone who stopped working out. Her head turned when the gym doors slammed, and she narrowed her eyes.

"What if your excuse to being late?!" She asked. I flinched under her hard stare.

"The girl here wouldn't get dressed in time." She glared at me.

"Your punishment will be 100 laps around the gym!" The boys nodded and started. I stood their, paralizied.

"Did you not get what I jsut said?" The woman asked. I shook my head yes and yes rolled her eyes.

"Well, get running." I looked at the track, and began running. After only one lap, my legs were aching like nothing else. My run turned into a slow walk soon, and I felt down shortly. No one came to help me except one of my roomates. He just chuckled and helped me up. I didn't say anything. I just kept on running.

The bell ran signiling us to the feild. I was only at lap 30, and I had no idea where the feild was. The woman shok her head and told em to get to the feild. I followed the guy that helped me up. I was expecting a football feild or something, but I was SO wrong. There was a giant wooden wall with three ropes hanging off it. After that, there was a wire fence type thing that we had to go under. Next, there was over a million knifes and other torchure weapons that we had to find our way through. After that, there was a long trach with hurdled that we had to jump over. Then, we had to go back in line and start it all over again.All in all, complete torchure. The same fat man as before was there.

"Get started!!!!" Immediatley, all of the guys and girls got in a line to start the thing.
I walked over to the line, and watched in amazement as these people went through these........obstacles as if it were an everyday thing. Which, it probably was. Once it was my turn, I was scared beyond repair. Someone behind me pushed me forward, and I tried to use the rope to climb over the wall. Several times, I would fall off and everyone would laugh. Eventually, I made my way over, (with help), and I started the fence. I army crawled through the mud as the fence was scratching my face and neck. I was covered in mud and blood, (that rhymes), once I was out. I ran towards the knifes, stumbling in the process because of being so weak. I bent over when this HUGE sword moved to my head. some bow and arrows were being thrown to me, and I ran through the small nooks and cranies as fast as possible. I didn't pay any attention to the knew wounds opnce I heard everyone yelling at me to hurry. I jumped over some of the hurdles, knocking them and myself down. I fell down after the last one, and I was done. I had no energy left, and I just layed there. The fat man walked to me, smirking.

"Not so much fun huh? Next time you'll learn not to murder!" I looked up at the word murder, and glared at him with such hatred. He almost broke my gaze, but held it there. He grabbed my arm forcefully, and shoved me up.

"Go to the nurse's office adn fix yourself up. HURRY!" I did as he said and ran towards the nurse. After I was sure he couldn't see me, I made a left turn and sat under a tree. I leaned my back back, and soft sobbs came out uncontrollably. A felt something shift besides me, and saw one of my roomates. I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Tough time huh?" I didn't reply.

"I went through it to ya'know, we all did." Again, nothing.

"Stop feeling pity for yourself and speak!" I turned my head another direction. The guy huffed and turned my head around, glaring at me.

"SPEAK!" I didn't do anything. He slapped me, aggravated. I didn't flinch, my mom did this a lot. Instead, I turned to him.

"What?!" He smirked.

I knew that'd get you to talk." I shook my head.

"You're annoying me." He smiled.

"Good. Now, let me tell you something. Don't show anyone weakness, they'll use it against you."

"How do you know?" I asked. He laughed.

"I was in your situation." I laughed humorlessly.

"Trust me, you have NOT been in my situation." He cocked his head to the left.

"What do you mean?" I took a deep breath.

"I didn't kill that man. It was these three guys, they ran before the police got there." He looked thoughtful.

"Did you tell anyone?" I shook my head.

"Would it matter. I was splattered in blood, a knife and gun on my lap, and a dead man nearby." He chuckled.

"My lips are sealed." He said before walking off. I looked at him in confusion. My lips are sealed?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a little longer, right? Anyways, I want to thank my on subscriber, YOU ROCK!!!
Elly :)