Quiet Girls Don't Belong In Boot Camp

Just like High School

One thing I never thought I'd hear in a sentence is there are cliques in boot camp. It's so rediculous I can't even comprehend. The cliques are different though. There are no cheerleaders, no jocks, no nerds. Everyone here is bad. And I mean very bad. You don't land yourself here for stealing, it's much more serious. Or at least, that's what I've been told.

The top clique, the one that rules everything, are the bullies. They're the girls that are gorgeous, tough, and mean. They show absolutely no mercy. If you're in their way, they'll knock you down until you cry. Yeah, it's that bad.

I had my own encounter with them. It wasn't that bad though. The first time I saw them they looked at me, and I swear, I saw respect. For what I don't know...but it was there. We were in the hall, and Terry- major bitch- she just looked at me and smiled. Not a nice and sincere one, but a grim evil looking one. I looked down and walked away.

The other top clique, is for the guys: my roommates. I couldn't believe it either, but it was true. And Daniel (mean roommate) he's like Terry's boyfriend. It was amazing and completely repulsing. Terry..okay...but Daniel is just ew. I can't even tell you.

So lunch time here, it's gross. They give us sandwiches and stale chips. I walked in, and immediately I was bomboarded. People asking things I couldn't even understand. I found Jake in the back and walked over to him.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked. He looked up at me with a glare on his face, but it softened.

"Yeah I guess." He sighed. I sat down. He looked torn.

"Look Jake, I'm really sorry. I guess, if you want, we could try..." His eyes lit up. He turned to me and kissed me full on the lips. My eyes widened in surprise. He put his arm around my waist and held me close. Aeron came up to us and chuckled.

"Jake, I thought I called dibs on her." Aiden complained. Jake smirked and kissed my cheek. I squirmed.

"Not for long..." Aeron whispered. Daniel walked up. As soon as he saw Jake's arm around me, his jaw clenched.

"Really?" He asked. I shrugged. Jake sneered.

"Jealous?" Jake's hand come up to my right breast and he squeezed it. I moved away and put Aeron in between us. Jake frowned. Daniel chuckled.

"Yeah...I'm real jealous." Terry and her...friends...came up to us. Terry sat next to Daniel. She looked at me.

"Why don't you go out with Aeron Jack? I think you two would make a great couple." I turned to him. Both of us made weird faces. Aeron shrugged and kissed me. I kissed back. We pulled away and I blushed.

"Not bad." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I felt nothing." He put a hand to his heart.

"I'm hurt." I shrugged and ate a stale chip. The bell rang.

"Off to math." This is like high school. I sighed.

I didn't even finish my food.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot of subscribers...but I don't get why. I mean yay! thats cool...but I think my story sucks. SOMEONE give me ideas PLEASE!!!! thank you:)

3lly