3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Helena

Image
Everyone, dressed in black. Funerals are the "Hello" to death and "Good-bye" to life.
We can only hope God will accept us in his divine kingdom, that hell hold no place for those who walk among the just and righteous.

But what if you sinned for the one you loved? What if you killed, stole, and committed a fusillade of "Unforgivable" atrocities upon your fellow man, all for the sake of love, justice, and sweet sweet revenge?

Would you still hold a place in heaven?
To annihilate all opposition in a bloody swathe of bullets, blades, and bare knuckles?
Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know, everyone you've loved and hated in a final pyre of raw emotion.

And what's the worst you take
from every heart you break
And like the blade you stain
Well I've been holding on tonight
Tonight for this sacred ceremony to take place.
To say good-bye to my love turned lost.

After all that I have put her through, she stayed till the end.
What's the worst that I could say? Nothing now.
How I wanted to put that gun in my mouth, to end myself instead of others.
Spare lives with my own, surely that should get me into heaven yes?

Her coffin is open, she look so lonely in her solitary tranquil rigor mortis mock up life-like beauty.
I know she stuffed with saw dust and preservative, her once gracious and forgiving heart now no longer beating within the confines of her chest cavity, only to sit in a jar in some downtown mortuary. How unjust!

She will go to heaven.
So my love, so long and goodnight.

I know he is here, the one who has done this to you, a blasphemous outrage upon our final meeting. Don't worry sweet Helena, I will guard you as you sleep for eternity with a chrome vindication cross bore in my right hand, and the shimmering blade of revelation in my left.
He shall feel both before he steps foot out of this chapel, to leave feeling fulfilled and forgiven for his sin upon us. Helena...I am here to kill for you.

Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold.
How badly I wanted to find him then and there, to make him pay for this.
Your silence silenced me for a time, but now the time is ripe for this!

You see him don't you my love?
I see him too, there, near the front.
I can remember how he beat you, raped you, and killed you.
All of that just to get to me, the bulletproof vest that failed you.
The gun whose hammer fell upon an empty chamber.

Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide?
Oh Helena, forgive me!

I will wait until he is done, until he has made his peace.
He will no escape me this time.
You understand, I know you do.

So long and goodnight.
For tonight I die with you.