3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Thank You For The Venom Part1

Haldol was wearing off, too soon, too little.
I had taken twice the amount, two pills for good luck.
Black was starting to whisper to me again, as we drove down the road.

I had left Dr. Kipling at the ER, he was no good to me now, not wounded like he was.
I wished there was some way to make Black pay, to hurt him bad.
Of course there wasn't, I was him, and he was me.

(I'm not much a poet, a criminal? Yes, yes I am.)
Don't start...
(You never had a chance, not with your drugs, your "control", your love, your Helena..)
I swear...
(Love it or leave it, you can't understand. You are such a fool for a pretty face and a warm heart, y'know that?)
His voice was hissing in my ear, it felt like he was sitting there, right next to me on this drive.

(You've lost Grey, I'm running the show here.)
Like hell, I'm going to find a way to silence you for good.
(Course you are! Ironic, you'd have to kill me, by killing yourself, a true poetic justice!)
Stop talking to me, I have to think.
(About what?)
Where I'm going!
(I already decided that for you Grey!)

I hadn't noticed until right there and then, we were heading to my old apartment! Oh God, Helena!

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed, desperately trying to turn the car around.
(Relax, I only took over for a short moment..and look, no one is dead...yet!)

Black had taken over my actions subconsciously, he was driving the car, while he had me distracted with the conversation.
It was too late now, as I felt that same burning and aching inside of me...

"I wouldn't front the scene if you paid me, I am who I am. And the I am just the way the doctor made me. Love is the red on the rose of your coffin door Grey, and it is something you and Helena shall share. She made you weak, made you soft!
It wasn't until her did you actually try to fight and resist me! We were fine until she happened! She needs to know what life is like, bleeding on the floor.
A lesson she must learn firsthand."

I drove as fast as I could, slamming down on the pedal, redlining the car.
To her house...

She was there, he car was parked outside, all the doors opened, the trunk popped.
She was going to leave us Grey! Do you see this?! She was going to leave you! I'll make her pay!
(Stop!)
Shut up Grey, I'll handle this my way, you had your turn, now it's mine.
(Go away..)
You'll never make me leave! You'll just wear me on your sleeve, that stain that won't rinse clean. I am yours forever.
(She's innocent)
Oh really? Give me a reason to believe that! Any of the lies she's told us?!
(.....)
Exactly, Shut up now.
(Fuck you!)

I was tired of Grey's input, so with a balled up fist, I repeatedly punched myself in the head over and over, "Shut up in there! Shut the fuck up!"

(I'll stop you.)
So? Give me all your poison! And give me all your pills! Give me all your hopeless hearts that make me ill! Don't you see Grey, you're running after something that you'll never kill, heartache, deception, betrayal!
(If this is what you want, than fire at will!)
Oh I will, I most definetly will.

He was silent after that, so I took advantage of the dead silence. I ran up onto the front porch, and kicked in the door. I heard her scream in surprise from my intrusion, loving it.
I would make her scream louder, harder, beg for mercy as I would make her beg me to kill her.

I went running up the stairs to the bedroom, passing piles of suitcases and trunks, ready to be loaded into the car.
I flung open the bedroom door, to find her there, standing tall and beautiful, a small caliber pistol in her hands.
Image
"What're you gonna do Helena? Shoot the man you love?!" I sneered.

She backed away, the gun pointed at my chest, "Stay away! I don't love you! I don't care! I don't even know who you are anymore!"

"You're right, I am not the man you love. The man you fuck! The man you used, and fucked over! I am the man who is going to kill you though," I said, moving towards her.

"Stop! I'll shoot you! I swear!" she screamed at me, raising the pistol.

I had to smile and laugh, "Really? You'd shoot me? Honey, aww sugar...you can't kill me! Preach all you want, but who's going to save you?"

"I kept a gun in the book you gave me remember?! You said, to use it in case of an emergency, and right now, it doesn't get more urgent than this! I'm leaving you, I'm leaving this life you made for me, I don't want this anymore!" She screamed.

"Hallelujah baby...lock and load! Or did you forget that? Did you remember to take the safety off? Or how about chambering a round? Did you remember that?!" I asked, using a mock-concerned tone.

"Shutup! You're just fucking with me!" she screamed, her dark hair falling into her eyes.

I took another step forward.

She pulled the trigger twice.

"CLICK! CLICK!"

She looked dumbstruck, scared, and pale.

"That color suits you."

She stupidly turned the gun to look at it, to see if it was functioning.
I smirked, and leapt across the room, swatting the gun out of her hand, it skidding across the floor and under the bed.

I climbed on top of her, taking her hair in my hand, knotting it within my fingers, "You stupid bitch! You stupid silly bitch! Grey isn't here to save you! Scream..I want you to scream!"

"Fuck you!"

I slammed her head onto the hard wooden floor, "Scream bitch or I'll carve one out of you!"

She writhed under my grasp, pissing me off again, so I drove my knee into the small of her back repeatedly while squeezing her neck.

She half choked, screamed, and gagged, oh God, I was loving it.

"Yes..Yes...that's it! Scream! I'm almost there...yes!" I cried out in ectasy.

"So...sweet..mmmyes..so so sweet!" I muttered excitedly, running my tongue over her cheek.

"I'm not done though...."

She tried to squirm away, but I pressed my knee harder into her spine.
She cried out in pain.

This is what I want...yes.

"HELP!" Helena screamed as I retrieved a book from the bookshelf next to us, last shelf on the left.

"Ironic really, because I kept a gun in the book YOU gave me. Away from Grey's awareness, while both of you slept, for just an occasion.." I said as I flipped open the pages, went to age 666, and withdrew a Browning High Performance pistol.
Image
"If this is what you want.." she said without any emotion.

I looked down at her defeated and pathetic form, "Oh yes, it its!"

I fired at will again and again, until things started to cloud over.
I figured I should let Grey do the cleaning this time...