3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

I'm not okay(I promise)

Well, If you wanted honesty Helena, that's all you had to say!
I would have told you about my past, my 'Real Job'.
Why is this happening? Why are you doing this to me?! To us?!

SHIPLEY PRISON...Only a year left.

I sat in my cell, alone.
My cell mate was dead, killed in a misunderstanding at the weight room.
His head had been smashed in with a barbell, all because a member of the Irish gang thought he was mad dogging him into a beef.

Oh Helena, why did you do this?
I never wanted to let you down, or have you go "It's better off this way!".
You kept me grounded in and out of prison, I can still smell your sweet scent.
But now it putrifies and infects even these photographs you sent me.

God, those dirty looks you have, they do not suit you at all.
Is the one who took them, he your new boyfriend?!
Has he done anything special and out of the way for you?
Do you remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor during the fire?
I picked you up and carried you to the ER!

No, I'm not okay. I'm not okay right now.
All of this, prison, life, you...you wear me out...all of you mother fuckers...

I mean, just what will it take to show that it's not the life it seems?
This is who I am, it's what I do for a living.
It's no different than being a soldier, a police officer, a dog catcher.
I've told you time and time again, you sing those words but don't know what they mean.
You tell me, "Life is suffering and pain," yet you know no concept of it!
What do you know of pain, coming from your posh Beverly Hills mansion?!

Now, me?
To be a joke and look!
To be called the "Ungrateful Shit Killer" here of all places!
Almost everyone now, wants to start a fight with me.
If only I was packing heat...damnit.

Another line without a hook
Another day, another death.

I'll never forget that one night, we thought my line was tapped by feds.
How we ran and hid in the rain by Paulie's Garage and Salvage.
It was raining hard and it was winter, how I held you close as we both shook.
I know, I lied and told you it was just someone stalking us, a ridiculous lie I know!
But you believed it, and I just wanted to protect from them...from the real me.

Now, I'm looking at these photos of you, your new boyfriend.
I'm taking a good hard look at them, soaking in your skin, your wicked smile.
His eyes(Your mouth)
His face (Your kisses)
His self assured expression(I'm not okay with this)

You said, "I can read you like a book".
You stupid stupid woman.
You don't know shit about me, who I am, and what I'm capable of.
You really need to listen to me, cause I'm telling the truth, I mean this.

Trust me...

They had to get four prison goons to pull me out of my destroyed cell. Your pictures were confetti for the party.
Your name was my new lick of profanity.
They threw me in solitary for misbehaving, destruction of state property, and trying to incite a riot.

I am alone.
I am dirty.
I am Okay.