3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Interlude

"Grey, listen very carefullly, I'm going to give you a tranquilizer okay? That will help silence Black a little bit okay?"

Dr. Kipling was sitting in a chair across from where I was laying on the bed.

"Sure, Doc. Whatever makes him shut up."

"Relax," the doctor said as he moved closer to inject me with a small syringe.

(Tell him to back off now, or I'll do it for you!)
Stop it! He's here to help.
(Right, so he can subdue you for when the cops pop up! Then they'll rape your ass, just like-)
SHUTUP!

Dr. Kipling saw me writhing and twitching, "You okay?"

I nodded, sweat dripping down my temples, "Yeah, Black ain't too happy about this."

"What is he saying to you?"

I swallowed hard, "He's saying that you're gonna give us up for the cops. That we should kill Helena..that...ugh, nevermind!"

Dr. Kipling took his seat again, "I will not give you up to the authorities. I'm a crime Doc remember? I get paid to help you guys out, my patients. You're my livliehood, well, this time around I'm giving you a freebie." he said with a smile.

"As for Helena, well Grey.."

I sat up, "What?!"

(She's either dead, or she's gone corrupt I bet!)
Black began to laugh as he said this.

"She uh, she's with another man now."

(I was close wasn't I?)

"With who?!" I asked timidly.

"I'd rather not say. Black might want to seek out revenge..or something of that nature," the doctor said, turning away slightly.

Suddenly, I felt this burning heat in my chest and head, as if I were on fire!
I heard the doctor say, "Grey, are you okay?" as I rose to my feet, my head feeling like an overboiling kettle.
What happened next is a blank.

"I'm sorry Doc, but Grey is out for a moment. I'll talk to you though!" I hissed.

I saw the doctor turn pale, his realization of who I was brought such pleasure to me. His face turning to a look of concern and horror.
I stood up, practically towering over his seated form.

"Where is she Doc? You can tell me, I won't tell Grey, I promise."

He looked away, afraid to make eye contact with me. How insulting.

I back handed him hard across the face, sending him sprawling onto the floor.

"Is she with Rochester?! She is isn't she?!"

He tried to crawl away, but I grabbed him by his ankle, pulling him back towards me.
I rolled him onto his back, he tried to kick his feet at me in a helpless attempt to free himself.
I laughed, pulling his leg straight with one hard tug, then stomped my foot down hard on his knee cap, the bone snapping and bursting out of his skin.

He screamed so beautifally! He made me want to cry...oh how I've missed the screams of the tortured and tormented. I nearly came from hearing his screams.
As I moved in on him, his sweat drenched face, his pathetic back pedaling crawl, something clicked inside of me....

I had only enough time to....

When I came back, I found Dr. Kipling on the floor, writhing and trying his best to muffle his screams of pain.

His kneecap was blown, blood and bone fragment littered and stained the carpet.

"Holy shit! What happened?!"

He winced at me, his teeth gritted tightly as he explained.
All he had to say was "Black", and I understood.

"Where is the Haldol?!" I screamed at him.

"In my coat pocket! I have about two bottles worth, help yourself!" he managed to say, as he began to wrap and splint his leg with a section of hotel curtain and a leg from the coffee table.

"Is this it?" I asked, pulling two small orange plastic bottles.

"Yes, take one now!"

I nodded, moving to the bathroom to get a cup of water to wash it down.

"What are you doing?! There is no time for that! Take it dry before Black comes back!" the doctor shouted.

I popped open one of the bottles and gulped down two of the pills, their bitter taste trailing down the back of my throat.

"Wehave to go!" the doctor wheezed.

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing the car keys to the stolen car and knelt down to help him.

"Ready?" I asked, preparing to lift him to his feet.

He nodded, his eyes closed tight, readying himself for the immense pain he was about to experience.

(What did you do?!)

I lifted up the heavyset man, letting him use my shoulder to support his weight.

(What did you do to me?!)

We slowly made our way out of the door.

(ANSWER ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?!)

I got him in the car, letting him lay out in the backseat. I took my place behind the wheel, started the car.

(This...ISn't OVer...ShitttT. IF and when I get My HAnDS On Her..I'm t-t-wist her..head...of-)

Silence.

"Grey?" Dr. Kipling asked, looking concerned and confused.

I looked back at him, "I'mokay, let's go."

We drove ten miles to the next hospital, amazingly no cops in sight.

I dropped him off at the ER entrance of the hospital, driving off fast and hasty.
I still didn't have any leads yet, but I had to see her.
I had to see Helena..

(And thank her for the venom....)