Under My Syns

Hotel Party

Mickey and me stayed to watch the show, as we always do, and I found that a guy like Brian definitely had skills. Not skills enough to act the way he does, but really good. And really? That was the only compliment I had for Mr. Gates.

Everything else about him seemed rotten. Zacky on the other hand…

"He's just great, isn't he?" Mickey asked while she was bouncing up and down on her feet holding her phone. "Look at the text he sent me!" she held the phone out arms length like this was something to behold.

"It says, 'hey. Wut r u up 2?'" I said with my eyebrows cocked. Wow, what an epic text message.

"What should I say?!" Mickey wailed and covered her eyes with her hand not holding her phone.

"Answer what he asked. Say that you're freaking out over your first text from him." I said.

Mickey stared at me before wailing again. "I don’t want to sound like a complete knucklehead!"

"Well you don’t mind looking one in front of the man, do you?" I said. "Fine, just say we're in the parking lot about to go back to the hotel."

Mickey texted him back using my epic words. Then Zacky texted back quicker than I thought.

Mickey's face fell. "They're going bar hopping tonight after their show." Mickey and me rarely went to a bar without a bunch a men that we knew would keep us out of trouble. Usually guys we've known since childhood and we knew we could count on them. Zacky? Mickey just met him and he was trying to take her to a bar. Several bars. That just normally meant for a dude that he wanted to get the chick so intoxicated that she'd have sex with him. Mickey wasn't stupid and knew this exactly.

She texted him back saying that we would see him later when he got back from bar hopping. Whenever that would be. Besides, I wouldn't be happy at all having to see Brian drink until he passed out. God knows what he's like drunk.

"Come on, Mick. Let's get back to our room." I told Mickey putting an arm around her and hailing a cabbie.

Once we were back at the room Mickey was on her laptop, for a bit, then fell asleep. I fell asleep too after I got out of the shower.

But I was woken up later, 4 hours later when I was deep in dream land.

Metallica's "Fuel" woke me up. Almost three times when I realized the person wasn't going to give up calling anytime soon.

I picked up Mickey's cell phone and answered with my sleepy voice.

"Mickey? Hey, this is Zacky."

"Its Camille. Mick's asleep." I told him.

"Oh…" Zacky trailed.

Then Mickey stirred. "Who's on the phone?" she asked.

I mouthed "Zacky" and she flew off her bed at her phone, grabbing my entire arm to talk to him.

When she hung up, let's just say I knew exactly where the conversation had meant.

"Get ready, Cam. We're going to their room." Mickey said and went to the bathroom to fix herself up.

I changed clothes and redone my eyeliner. Mickey was going the entire nine yards for Zacky. Being totally nervous of what to wear, decided finally on what I was wearing. Jeans, and one of my shredded Rob Zombie band tees. She put on a jean skirt and white Motley Crue shirt.

We went to the fifth floor and it was obvious who's floor this was.

Jimmy and Jason Berry had the bare mattresses sliding down the tile part of the hallway. Jimmy wearing nothing but boxers and sunglasses, mimicking a surfer. Matt Berry wasn't wearing anything at all.

We knocked on Zacky's door number and it was instantly answered by not Zacky.

Brian stood there in jeans and a button down black shirt that wasn't buttoned. And I hate the face that I stared down his tan body… Mickey leaned on my shoulder trying to see around Brian into the room.

"Where's Zacky?" she finally asked when she couldn't catch sight of him herself.

"In the shower." He said and I could feel Mickey trying very hard not to giggle.

"So what brings you here in Zack's room?" I asked Brian as he led us completely into the hotel room. Mickey paused by the closed bathroom door and I yanked her with me.

"We share rooms." He said. Just freaking dandy. The worst part? I could smell alcohol on him and his breath, but he wasn't drunk.

Mickey and me sat on one of the beds while Brian laid down on the other and turned on the tv and began surfing channels.

Right when it got awkward, Zacky came out of the bathroom. Wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.

"Hey, Mickey and Camille. Glad you guys woke up to come down here." Zacky said and sat beside Mickey.

"You guys were asleep?" Brian asked disbelieving.

"Yeah, like normal people at five in the morning." I shot back.

Brian looked like he would like to say something else, but turned back to Family Matters on Nick At Nite. Then another silence.

Then Mickey spoke. "He's in a towel." She squeaked over at me, but everyone else heard too.

"Wow, Mick. How long were you holding that outburst in?" I asked her laughing.

"Sorry." Zacky said, turning a little pink. "I should probably get clothes on."

"No!" Mickey shouted and everyone began laughing while she blushed madly.

Zacky got up and went back into the bathroom. He came back out wearing a Dr. Feel good t shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. Wow.

Brian looked up at Zacky. Then did a double take. "Dude." He finally said. "Are we having a pajama party? Because you so do not dress like that in front of two girls you invited to your hotel room."

Zacky stared at Brian benevolently. "If I wanted that then I would have left you at the bar and just invited Mickey… or maybe both of them. Depending on how frisky I feel."

Brain raised his eyebrows. "Oookay, dude. Have it your way."

And he did. We played the most awesome game in the history of awesomeness. Monopoly.

What sucked worse. Brian won.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont really like this chapter.
but its there now. no taking it back.

Thank You for commenting:
Cindy Psychotic- i knew you would cuz you're Mickey.