Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts are All I'll Ever Know, part 3

Image

---

"Matt, who is it?" I said in a whisper.
"I think, it might be Aiden!" Matt said as he helped me up from the ground.
"No way!" I said as we hid behind the wall and looked down the ally.
"Oh yea that's him alright." Matt said as he turned around to me.
"Oh shit, we can't tell Claire you know that right Matt?" I said a bit guilty that I was going to lie to her.
"Yea, I know. But we have to confront him." Matt said as we started walking towards the tour bus drenched from head to toe.
"Hey, do you guys know where Aiden is?" Claire said as she looked at us weirdly.
"No, he said he would be back in a little bit." Matt said with his best "I'm not lying look." "Oh, okay thanks Matt." And why are you two drenched? Or do I not want to know?" Claire said as she giggled a little.
"You are so sick minded!" I said as I shook my head at her and headed for mine and Matt's bedroom.
"Got ya again." Matt said as he hugged me making me fall on the bed face first.
"Hey, stop it damn it!" I said since he was trying to tickle me.
"Stop!" I said between my laughter.
"Matt Anthony Good!" I said as I kicked his leg trying to get him off of me.
"Fine this time you win, but next time I do." Matt said with an evil grin on his face. "Whatever Matt, it's just what you wish." I said while I fell into his arms.
"Tired?" Matt said as he caught me and held me up.
"Yea. Now just hold me damn it." I said as I nuzzled his neck making us fall off the bed making a loud thud.
"What's going on in there you naughty people?" Claire said as she walked in.
"Nothing we just, fell." Matt said in laughter.
"Yea, sure. Just nothing naughty you two." Claire said as she left us alone like we were. "Sorry." I said in his ear as we lay on the ground.
"Its okay, you didn't hurt me." Matt said as he picked me up and laid me down in his arms.
"Okay, good." I said while dozing off into my own awaiting dreams.

---

"Get up you two!" Both Matt and I heard come from Gerard, Mikey, Frankie, Ray, and Bob who were grouped around us.
"What's up?" Matt said as he instantly got awaken.
"Let's go get something!" Frankie said like he always does when he is hungry or thirsty. "Fine." I said with my eyes still closed, but food does sound good right now.
"Why are you guys wet?" Ray said as he touched my pants that were still wet from last night.
"Oh, we forgot to change out of our clothes when we came back from outside." Matt said as he got up leaving me there cold without his warmth.
"Matt, take me with you!" I said as I was still asleep and cold and felt someone's hands pick me up.
"Matt's bitch." I heard Gerard say to Mikey as Matt carried me off the tour bus to the van.
"I heard that Gee, your going to regret it too." I said as I opened my eyes to see sunshine everywhere.
"Yea, sure." Gerard said as he gave me a smirk.
"Play nicely boys and girls." Claire said as she came up to the van with a coffee already. "How did you get coffee?!" Mikey said as he stared at her drinking coffee.
"I didn't sleep I don't sleep really easy, so I was first to Starbucks to get coffee. 5:00A.M." She said since she looked wide-awake.
"Oh, well I would never get up that early." Mikey said looking a bit sad.
"Not even for coffee?" Claire said as she hopped into the van and letting Mikey have some of her coffee.
"Thanks." He said as he took a big gulp from the cup.
"Your welcome." Claire said as she also drank some more.
"Onwards to Starbucks!" Gerard said to Ray as he shut the back door to the van.

---

"Donuts, donuts, donuts." Frankie said while jumping up and down like a little boy. "Calm down Frankie we have to wait." Blake said.
"No we don't." I said with a smirk and headed up to the front of the line.
"Hi, can we cut. I saw you at our show last night." I said with a little prepish smile and face.
"Uh, yea." The cashier said motioning the crew to head up to where we were.
"Thank you!" I mouthed to the cashier before all of us left.
"Good job JJ!" Frank said as he pushed me almost making me spill my coffee all over me.
"Yea I know!" I said while jumping up and down like a retard like he was.
"Just get in both of you!" Bob said a bit frustrated that we weren't in the van like we were supposed to be.

---

"Now time for payback."
I said to myself as I hid behind a chair where Gerard was sitting sleeping. As I slowly grabbed a pie from the counter and counted to myself in my head.
"Ha, got ya Gee!" I said and ran off leaving Gee full of pie everywhere.
"JJ!" I heard him yell as I bolted out the door to run into Aiden who I was afraid to talk to knowing I might spill about what I know.
"Hey!" Aiden said cheerfully.
"Hey, your Girl friend is looking for you." I said as I left him dumbfounded.
"Hey babe." Aiden said as he came onto the tour bus and kissed Claire's cheek.
"Hey! I was worried about you, where were you?" Claire said.
"Oh, I was at Ian's house we went out drinking to celebrate." Aiden said knowing he was lying.
"Oh, okay. Just making sure you weren't cheating with another girl!" Claire said with a bit of a giggle thinking he would never do that to her.
"Ha, no I wasn't!" Aiden said with a bit of a worried look on his face.
"Hey, have you guys seen JJ?" Matt asked.
"Yea she is sitting out there on the curb." Claire said as she pointed outside.
"Thanks." Matt said as he ran outside and sat next to me.
"What's wrong?" Matt said while suspecting something was wrong.
"I can't see how I can go on lying to her Matt, she has the right to know don't you think?" I said while looking at Matt with my eyes full of tears knowing my lies are what's going to make everything go wrong if I don't say them now.
"Your right. But I shouldn't be the one to tell her. You do it." Matt said while hugging me now, making feel at least a little bit better of myself.
"Just do it tonight." Matt said while still hugging me.
"Okay. But I just hope she doesn't think I'm lying to get them apart or something." I said as we both got up and headed for the tour bus.