Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know, part 4

Image

---

"Hey Claire I'm going to go hang out with Ian again," Aiden said later that night.
"Okay," Claire said with a smile not knowing exactly where her Boyfriend was going. Matt gave me the look of disappointment that he would do this to her again.
"Claire, can we talk in the backroom?" I choked up not knowing exactly how I could tell her.
"Sure!" Claire said joyfully, like her usual self.
"Claire I need to tell you something that you may not believe at first, and might accuse me of lying about something that is true." I said to her trying to get her attention to try not and get mad at me about what I was going to tell her.
"Okay, hit me!" Claire said hesitantly kind of not wanting to know what I was going to tell her.
"Okay, last night when Matt and I were running around outside and stuff. We saw Aiden in the ally way that was near us. And, he is cheating on you Claire. I'm so sorry," I said as I looked at her shocked face not knowing what to say nor think.
"No, he wouldn't he couldn't." She piped out with tears streaming down her face.
"Claire, he is. Even ask Matt. We saw it ourselves." I said while at least trying to give her a bit comfort.
"With who then?!" Claire said a little frustrated now.
"Someone named Alice, know anyone named that?" I said.
"That little WHORE!" Claire said knowing damn right who she was.
"What are you going to do?" I said knowing that she is going to plan revenge some how.
"You'll see," Claire said as she wiped away her last tear and walked out of the backroom to the spot where she laid reading another magazine.

---

"What happened?" Matt said as he came in and sat next to me.
"Well, she denied it at first. But she knew who "Alice" was," I said to him.
"What is she going to do?" Matt said a little concerned knowing Claire would do something very bad.
"I don't know but she said I will see," I said to him kind of disappointed that she might do something without thinking it over first.

*Claire's POV*

"Fucking Alice, I knew she would want Aiden when I started dating him that little whore!" I said to myself as I grabbed a bottle of bourbon and Anti-Depressants and headed outside.
"Bottoms up," I said to myself as I threw in at least 3 pills and drank then down.
"No wonder I've been clean till now," I said to myself as I felt a little woozy after taking a swig of the bourbon.
"Band practice away!" I said in laughter and running down the street to Matt's house.

*JJ's POV*

I saw Claire stagger in Matt's basement knowing her I knew it wasn't a good sign to start out with.
"Hey Claire what's up?" I asked pretending like I didn't notice she was drunk at all.
"Nothing just ready for band practice!" Claire said a bit loudly and slurring.
"Good, let's get started," I said as I took my drum sticks knowing this was not going to be the best day.

---

Claire started singing Niki slurring a bit but still kept herself together.
"Stop playing everyone." Aiden said a bit annoyed by Claire and her slurring.
"Claire what the hell is your problem? Have you been drinking?" Aiden said a bit concerned.
"Yes, and why the fuck would you care you've been off with who used to be one of my good friends and probably fucking with her every god damn night and now she is going to pay. Yea I fucking know Aiden you don't have to lie to me anymore. That bitch deserves you anyways." Claire said half heartedly but knew exactly what she was talking about.
"How do you know?" Aiden said a little embarrassed but still shocked.
"So it's true! How come you fucking lied to me Aiden? All that we've been through, everything we promised each other? How could you bare to do this to me? Ya know I actually don't care anymore Aiden. Yea that's right I don't give a damn go ahead and run away to your little whore waiting for you now. Because I never loved you anyways and if I really did it was a mistake to even think about loving you." Claire said right before she smacked him.
"Please, I'm sorry Claire please don't go," Aiden said with tears coming down his face.
"Hell no I'm not staying here when I could be somewhere with someone that actually loves me! And I quit this band, I can't stand to look at you anymore Aiden. You're a disgrace to all of humanity and you should feel ashamed about what you're putting me through." Claire said before she ran out the door to her own house leaving us all shocked and breathless at what she said.

---

"What the hell, go get her Aiden, damnit, we have gotten too far to break up now!" Blake said sounding a little pissed now.
"Blake didn't you fucking hear her? She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore, plus my apology will never fix this." Aiden said between his sobs.
"Damn it Aiden, why dude? You knew she loved you more then anything in the fucking world man," Blake said while sitting next to his brother and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.
"I don't know, I loved her just as much and I made the stupidest mistake that I regret everyday and always will regret," Aiden said while hiding his face in his hands.
"Matt, let's go we need to go tell our other friends what the hell is going on," I said as I grabbed his hand and headed up the stairs from the basement to head down the street where I lived to hang with the guys for a while.