Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know, part 8

Image

---

"Claire wait!!" Frankie, Mikey, and I said, as we all raced after her.
"No, I need to talk to Aiden," Claire said as she ran through the house to run into Blake.
"Where is Aiden?!" Claire said as she looked around and no sight of Aiden anywhere.
"He went to the skate park. Are you okay?" Blake said as he went over to the trembling Claire.
"Yeah, just I need to talk to Aiden," Claire said as she ran to the skate park.

*Aiden's POV*

I sat there, throwing rocks at random things, wishing all of this bad dream could disappear quickly.
I heard in the distance someone yelling my name, but who would want to talk to me?
And who.
Until I saw Claire I was the worst person alive.

"Claire, what's wrong?" I said as she ran into my arms panting and crying.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me!" Claire basically pleaded as she held me tighter.
"Claire I forgave you after you said you hated me and don't love me," I said as I held her almost in tears too.
"I'm sorry what Alice did to you and me but that was the past, this is now our future Aiden and I love you." Claire said.
"I love you too." I said as we sat there holding each other like we promised each other before all of this.

*Claire's POV*

It felt right to be in Aiden's arms again, knowing he really did love me more than Alice.
But, what about Mikey you ask?
Well, yes I am sorry for making him love me and me just dumping him after one day, or two. But you know sometimes relationships aren't meant to work out I guess.
You have to go with what your heart tells you to do, and this is one thing my heart had to change.
Now to face the break-up that I didn't want to happen for a while but has.

"Mikey I'm so sorry," I said as I went over to where Mikey was sitting on a curb motionless, I guess astonished that someone he really loved just left him.
"No, its okay. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have put you through another relationship so quickly after what happened." He said as he still sat there motionless not looking at me.
"Mikey, just tell me you will at least look at me and be my friend still after this," I said trying to make him at least look at me.
"We'll always be friends Claire." Mikey said as he looked at me with a smile.
"Good!" I said as I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek and ran off to Aiden.

---

"Okay now what happened this time?!" Gerard said as Frankie and I came through the door chasing each other.
"Um, Claire broke up with Mikey and went back to Aiden. The end," Frankie said as he tackled me onto the couch.
"Okay, not the end, what about Mikey? He doesn't get over girls that easy," Gerard sighed.
"Well, he has a friend named Alicia. And they would be a good couple." I said as I pushed Frankie off me and sat up on the couch.
"Oh really? Good," Gerard said with a sigh of relief.

*Mikey's POV*

I wonder if someone else out there really loves me, someone named Alicia.
Only one way to find out. I headed up towards Alicia's house where I saw a T.V on, knowing it was her I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Alicia say as she came closer to the door.
"It's Mikey," I said as I leaned on the wall where the door was right next to me.
"Oh, Mikey you scared me." Alicia said as she gave me an unexpected hug.
"Sorry didn't mean to." I said as I gave her a hug back and walked inside.
"Why did you come over here so late anyways?" Alicia said as she plopped herself on the couch like she was before.
"I just wanted to tell you some stuff, and why do you have bruises all over your face?" I said while I noticed her cheek was black and blue.
"It was, Chris," Alicia sighed as she touched her bruise.
"Oh, Alicia you should really leave him if he is going to hurt you like this," I said as I scooted a little closer to her.
"He already left me earlier, that's why I was scared that it might have been him at the door," Alicia said as she turned away from me trying to hide her tears.
"It's okay; you can cry all you want I'll always be here to make sure your safe Alicia," I said as I hugged her.
"Thanks Mikey, at least there is one person that cares for me," Alicia said as we both sat there holding each other.
"Well, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Alicia said as she let go of me and wiped away a tear.
"Well, the truth is Alicia I love you. I love you so much and if you love me back I won't hurt you. I mean that came out the wrong way I-"
"Shh, its okay I know exactly what you mean. And I love you too," Alicia said before she kissed me.
"I'll never hurt you either way," I said as I kissed her again.

*Claire's POV*

"Aiden I'm so sorry all those words I said meant nothing." I said as I hugged him.
"I know you never meant those words Claire, just never leave me again?" Aiden asked as he hugged me back.
"I'm cold," I said as we walked towards Aiden's house.
"Here," Aiden said as he wrapped me in his sweater and zipped it up with both of us in it.
"Thanks," I said as we tried to run up the stairs zipped up together.
"I love you," He said as we both fell on his bed still wrapped up.
"I love you too," I said as I unzipped his jacket to let us both out.
"Why do you have wraps on your arms Aiden?" I said as I looked at his arms more clearly.
"Oh, those are nothing," Aiden said as he turned away from me.
"Aiden please tell me what have you been doing to yourself?" I said as I got up and looked at his arms again.
"Don't touch them they hurt," Aiden said as he tried to pull away.
"Aiden please what did you do?" I said now almost in tears that he wasn't telling me the truth.
"I started cutting Claire, I'm sorry it was the only way I could feel the pain I caused you and other people around me," Aiden said as a tear left from his eyes.
"I'm sorry I did this, all my words are what hurt you weren't they?" I asked as I hugged him.
"No, it's what I did to hurt you and the band Claire. But that was the past we have to look into our future," Aiden said as he looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Your right Aiden, we need to get this band back together," I said as I wiped away my own tears.
"Let's get some sleep," Aiden said as he laid with me as we fell asleep.