Dirty Diana

Michael and Diana

Image

Oh No...
Oh No...
Oh No...


A young woman walked into a room and everybody soon felt the atmosphere change as she strutted towards a young man who didn't seem to notice her. She swung her hips side-to-side, catching the eyes of the young males. Females all around watched with jealously as a handsome by-stander male took her hand in his and gently kissed her knuckles. The young woman giggled flirtatiously and gave a seductive look towards the man. She slowly withdrew her hand and kept walking towards the man that She wanted.

She lightly tapped the man's shoulders and waited patiently as he turned to her. She smirked at his surprised expression and leaned in towards his ear, whispering softly, "Did you miss me?"

You'll Never Make Me Stay
So Take Your Weight Off Of Me
I Know Your Every Move
So Won't You Just Let Me Be
I've Been Here Times Before
But I Was Too Blind To See
That You Seduce Every Man
This Time You Won't Seduce Me


"Diana." He gave the woman a small nod, staring her down. The woman, now known as Diana, continued to smirk as she let her index finger travel down his chest and stomach, stopping at the edge of his pants. The young man carefully took Diana's hands and placed it by her side, away from his withering, wanting body.
"Come on, Michael. Don't be like that." She whispered seductively in his ear, nibbling roughly, but gently, at his soft skin.
"No." Michael said firmly, pushing her away.


She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need
She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
She's Touchin' Me So To Start
She Says There's No Turnin' Back
She Trapped Me In Her Heart


Diana pouted just the slightest bit and looked Michael in his eyes. She pushed her body up against his and felt him grown hard as she touched him lightly.
"Okay, but Baby...you need me. Bad."

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana
Let Me Be!

Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .


Diana pulled away as Michael's bodyguard took him from her. She kept her eyes locked with his until he was soon out of sight. She felt her determination for him grow as the lights dimmed in the room. She looked up as a voice yelled over the screaming audience and then a Bam.

There stood Michael, his stature frozen and his body language making Diana heat-up.
'Damn,' Diana thought as she watched Michael perform his heart out. A small smile crept up to her face as he did his signature crotch-grab. The heat within her grew more agitating as he grabbed at it once more.

She Likes The Boys In The
Band
She Knows When They Come To Town
Every Musician's Fan After
The Curtain Comes Down
She Waits At Backstage
Doors
For Those Who Have Prestige
Who Promise
Fortune And Fame, A Life
That's So Carefree
She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Want
I'll Be Your Night Lovin' Thing
I'll Be The Freak You Can Taunt
And I Don't Care What You
Say
I Want To Go Too Far
I'll Be Your Everything
If You Make Me A Star


Michael ended the show with a Bang as the music stopped and he soon left the stage. Diana walked over to the bodyguard that stood near the backstage, to block out any crazed fans. She gave the bodyguard a wink as she walked past him. She saw him blush and she internally laughed.

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .
Diana!
Diana!
Dirty Diana!
It's Dia . . .Aa . . .Aa . . .
Come On!


She made her way down a hall and soon found a door that said, 'Michael Jackson'.
She didn't bother to knock as she just opened the door freely and stopped suddenly when her eyes met Michael's half-naked form. Michael stared at the woman incredulously and she smirked at his sweat-glistening body.

"You've been hiding out on us, huh?" She taunted. Michael continued to stare at the woman as she slowly and seductively strutted her way towards him. She traced her index finger on his abs and her heat grew more. She bit her lip as she looked down and saw his response to her touch.

"I'm leaving. But I want you to come with me." She softly kissed at the base of Michael's throat, earning a quiet moan from his beautiful lips.
"My girl's at home...She's probably worried." He replied, not stopping Diana from the ecstasy he was being given.
"But, don't you want me? I'll be all yours tonight...she doesn't have to know."

Diana Walked Up To Me,
She Said I'm All Yours
Tonight
At That I Ran To The Phone
Sayin' Baby I'm Alright
I Said But Unlock The Door,
Because I Forgot The Key,
She Said He's Not Coming
Back
Because He's Sleeping With
Me


Michael pulled away slowly and walked over to the phone that was set on a coffee table. He picked it up and dialed a number. He was soon talking into the receiver, occasionally giving Diana glances. Diana watched him with a smirk. She walked up behind him, letting her hands settle on his stiff shoulders and massaging his sore spots. Michael continued to talk and Diana's hands traveled down to his buttocks, She squeezed hard and heard his intake of a breath. She smirked as he continued on the conversation.

"Yeah, leave the door unlocked. I forgot the keys." Diana rolled her eyes and took the phone away from Michael.

"Yeah, cupcake. He's not coming back, because he's sleeping with me." Diana slammed the phone down and grabbed Michael and pulled him into a mind-blowing kiss. Michael's anger for Diana dwelled away and they both got lost in the kiss they shared as they continued on.

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana . . .
Come On!
Come On!
Come On!
Come On!...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!!!!! I don't know if I did any good with this, but please let me know what you think!! Love you guys....♥

~Jenni