Meant for No One but Each Other

We'll Need To Fight To Keep This Alive

Lucius had told Danica that Draco was in Quality Quidditch Supplies. She silently made her way there, hoping Pansy hadn’t found him yet. She had to explain before Pansy spun the story to make Danica seem like a cheating whore. She was about to open the door when it opened, almost hitting her in the face. Pansy walked out, a smug triumphant look on her face. She smirked at Danica and then pushed past her. Danica took a deep breath, and spun around, her wand out as she grabbed Pansy’s robe. “You should know,” she said quietly. “Draco is mine. You can try to turn him against me all you want Parkinson. Just remember that in the end, he loves me.”

Pansy pulled her arm out of Danica’s grasp and pulled out her own wand. “And you should know Shardae, I can see right through you. Have fun with your blood traitor. Draco will see through your lies eventually and then he will be mine.”

Danica sighed and pulled back. She knew Pansy was trying to play with her head. “Try whatever you want Pansy. In the end, I love Draco and he loves me. Neville is my best friend. Make fun of him again and you will regret it.”

“Going to curse me here?” she smirked. “In Diagon Alley in front of so many people? That’s not very Ravenclaw of you Danica.”

She glared at her. “I may be a Ravenclaw, but don’t forget that I am of pure blood, just like you. And I am no blood traitor. I will do whatever is necessary to keep Draco.”

“That sounds like a threat,” she said. She was trying to keep the smirk on her face, but Danica could tell that it was wavering.

Danica smirked now. “Take it however you want Parkinson. Just remember that Draco doesn’t love me for nothing.”

With that, she turned her back on Pansy and walked into the shop. It felt amazing to have put Pansy in her place. She would have been happier if she had cursed her, maybe hex her so she sprouted a few tentacles, but she’d take what she could take. She was immediately sobered up when she saw Draco. He was absentmindedly running his finger over a firebolt. She sighed and walked over to him. “Draco,” she said.

He looked up but barely saw her. “I just saw Pansy,” he said.

“I know Draco, and I know what she told you,” she tried to explain, but he silenced her with a look.

He walked past her and out the shop. She sighed and followed him. He walked through the alley silently towards Knockturn Alley. The narrow path was darkened from the tall shops surrounding it. It gave her an eerie sense of feeling. She shuddered and hurried after Draco. She knew he was taking her somewhere they could be relatively alone. She knew he wouldn’t want witnesses for this. He stopped in a dark, empty corner. His back was to her.

“Draco please,” she pleaded. She didn’t want her mad at him. Yes Neville was her best friend but Draco was the love of her life. It killed her to know she was causing him so much pain.

“You want that blood traitor,” he said, turning to face her. His eyes were enraged.

“No!” she said. “Draco, be serious please. I don’t know exactly what Pansy told you for you to think that but I only want you.”

“Is that why you snog me with the same mouth his filthy blood has touched?” he seethed.

“Wait – what?” she asked, confused now. What had Pansy told him? “I didn’t kiss him.”

“No?” he asked. “Then why did Pansy see you two snogging?”

“You actually believe that cow?” she asked, enraged now. How could he think that of her? “Neville is my best friend but I would never cheat on you. I don’t even like him like that.”

His eyes and expression faltered. “You didn’t kiss him?”

“No!” she half shouted. “I was holding his hand, but that’s it. I didn’t kiss him.”

“Oh,” he said. “Alright then.”

Did he actually think that was it? She crossed her arms and stared at him, waiting.

“What?” he demanded.

“Is there anything you’d like to say to me Draco?” she asked.

“Like what?” he asked. She could tell he really didn’t know.

“Like maybe you’re sorry for believing that conniving cow Parkinson? Or how about for actually believing that I’d do something like that?” she suggested.

He didn’t say anything, just staring at her.

She knew he wouldn’t say either of them. She scoffed. She couldn’t believe this. His head was so hard he would never admit he was wrong or sorry. She stepped back. She needed to get away from him. “You know what Draco, I’ll see you later,” she said, turning and walking away. She half expected him to stop her. She was hoping he would. But he didn’t. And she kept walking. She ran into Pansy, who had another smug look on her face. She knew she had heard everything. Danica couldn’t even bring herself to care right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha more drama :] What do you guys think? A bit short I know, but i need to get some stuff out of the way :]