Discovering The Meaning Of Love-A Gaara Love Story

Gaara Plus Poisen Needles Is Not Good

I ran long after the sun came up. I ran like crazy, searching everywhere for Gaara. I knew where he went, but finding that space, I knew, would be difficult. The reason for that was because that place wouldn’t be in one distinct place. He could be anywhere, so that’s what I did. I looked everywhere I could.

I ran until I heard the sound of fighting. ‘Gaara’s near!’ I realized. I followed the sound of the occasional bombs and I soon found him…but it wasn’t Gaara, as I had feared.

The sand had formed around him, resulting in him taking on the full Shukaku form. He was so massive now, he was taller then the trees that surrounded him. I could tell from where I was though, that he was still in control, but it seemed just barely.

“I have to hurry!” I said aloud to no one. I ran faster until I broke through the trees into the valley and saw Deidara and Sasori attempting to fight Gaara.

“Gaara!” I shouted.

He stopped and looked in my direction. He saw the shock in my eyes. “Gaara…” I repeated softly, sad that he wasn’t fighting it.

Then Sasori appeared behind me. I turned around as I sensed him and threw a punch in his direction. He dodged it and I grabbed for my fan on my back and got it ready.

Gaara threw his arm down at Sasori, but he jumped back, but he managed to ruin the puppet Sasori was inside, forcing him to come out and show himself.

“Miki, please stay out of this!” Gaara said sternly.

“No, Gaara! I cant! I am going to help you this time and not be a burden!”

“Please, Miki,” he asked, dodging one of Deidara’s clay birds just in time before it went off. “I almost lost you last time! I cannot bear that again!”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll explain when I have a chance.”

Sasori shot his poison needles at me and I barely dodged them, but got away clean. I swung my fan at him and he became covered in ice. I took this chance to hit him again with my fan and knocked him back far into the woods. I ran over to help Gaara.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. What about you?” I hollered back at him.

“Yeah. I am fine.” he said, sweeping his sand around, chasing Deidara.

I swung my fan at him and he was thrown back.

“I sense Sasori coming back now.” I said glaring in his direction.

“I’ll take him on now. You finish off Deidara, but be careful!” he cautioned.

“Okay, and Gaara, will you promise me something?”

“Sure. Anything.”

“Please, I know it can be hard sometimes, but please don’t let it take over.” I looked him in the eyes to make sure he knew I meant business.

“I’ll try…” he said, turning his attention to Sasori.

“Please…fight it!” I whispered, knowing he couldn’t hear me.

I turned as Deidara ran up to me. I used my fan as a shield. He connected with it and jumped back, sticking his hands in his pouches at his sides. ‘His explosive clay!’ I realized. I threw a kunai at his pouch, causing it to fall form his hip. I threw another and the other fell to the ground as well. I reached for my fan and blew his pouches away. I managed to do this in mere seconds, before he could react. ‘Ah ha! Let’s see you use your clay now!’

He looked pissed and I smirked in enjoyment. I ran up to him and managed to land a few punches. I put some chakra into them, so I knew I must’ve caused some damage.

“Fuck!” I heard from my right, as someone cried out in pain. I expected it to have been Sasori, but when I looked, it was Gaara who was hurt. I instantly turned back to Deidara and swung my fan at him, throwing him back and away from me, so I could run to Gaara.

When I got to him, the sand had already dissolved from his body. I quickly inspected him. He had been struck with so many poison needles.

“Gaara!” I said weakly, my eyes filling with tears.

“Ah,” he said panting. “I’m fine, just leave now, so you won’t get hurt again.”

“No! Gaara, I can’t! I’m not leaving without you!”

With that I jumped in front of Gaara in a defensive stance, by taking on the two Akatsuki members by myself. I knew I had to protect Gaara and I knew he wouldn’t be able to move soon.

They crept closer to me, smirking, as if they knew I wasn’t much of a challenge.

It was clear, my opponents had the advantage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I updated.
Hmm I wonder if my readers actualy read this, but I have something semi-important to say here for once!!
Ok well my story is coming to an end, I only have about 8 pages left in my notebook of my little fan fic!!(:
So there will probably only be 3 or 4 chapters left.
There are still some VERY important things to come though, so please continue to read.

I would like to say thanks to my commenters:::
bluescenegirl
vivvy09
XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX
Kyuuketsuki

Well, I hope you enjoyed it, and sorry for the cliff hanger XD
I tend to use them a lot.
Anyways, I hope you all liked the chapter!
Comments are welcome!!
Tell me what you think!(:
I love you all my little readers and commenters and subscribers!!!!!!!!