Discovering The Meaning Of Love-A Gaara Love Story

The Stolen Antidote

I was panting now. It didn’t take long, but I killed them. I somehow managed to do it, knowing if I couldn’t, Gaara would die. I quickly ran to him. He wasn’t doing well.

“Gaara, can you move?” I asked anxiously.

“No, I’ve already tried to,” he replied unemotionally while looking up at the sky.

“The poison has spread…” I muttered to myself. “Gaara do you feel like you may pass out?” I said, this time to him.

“Somewhat.”

‘Good!’ I thought. ‘Then there’s still some time…’

I took out the medicine I had in my bag. The antidote. I stole it from Sakura before I left the hospital, thinking I might need it. I was glad I had thought of it. I quickly injected it into him.

I waited a few minutes and then asked, “How are you feeling?”

“Better,” he managed to say.

“Okay, good. Just let me heal your other injuries, before you move.” I said, calming down.

I used my healing ninjutsu that I learned from Lady Tsunade, on him.

When I was done, he sat up and hugged me. I didn’t find this gesture too alarming, so I hugged him back immediately. I enjoyed the feeling of closeness between us. It was simple, but it meant a lot to me.

“I’m so glad your okay,” he said after a moment, hugging me tighter and shaking slightly.

“I’m glad your okay,” I said. “I was so worried about you when I heard you disappeared like that. I left to find you, knowing where you might’ve gone. I would’ve come looking for you even if I didn’t have any idea. I was just so worried…”

“I’m so[/I\i] sorry, Miki. I just couldn’t live with the fact that you might be in danger, because they were still alive.” He pulled away and gestured to the dead Akatsuki members.

“Oh, Gaara.” I smiled and hugged him again.

“Come on,” he said, ruining the moment and pulled away from me. “We should get back to Suna, before people worry where you are now.”

“Uh, well, Kankuro knows I came after you, because he tried to stop me when I snuck out last night.” I informed him. I was slightly upset that he went back to his unemotional self. I knew the hug must’ve been nothing more then friendly. I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. My heart sank.

“Well, if you hadn’t have come…I would be dead and they-he growled as he said it- would still be alive.” He kicked the dead Deidara’s foot.

I laughed, slightly cheered up at the fact that he was alive, but how I managed to save him, I would never know. I just became so defensive.

“I’m glad I came.” I whispered.

I helped him up and we set off back to Suna.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well there's the newest chapter.
Sorry it's short, I'm trying to make more chapters.
And I promise! it will get more exaciting in the next chapter! Very exciting! ;D

I would like to say thank you to my commenters::
bluescenegirl
vivvy09
XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX
Kyuuketsuki
NekoChan1113

Well, I'll try to update soon :3