Discovering The Meaning Of Love-A Gaara Love Story

The Arival Back At Suna

As the village gates came into view, I saw Temari standing in the opening. She looked up and saw us approaching. She ran over to us.

“Miki!” she said, giving me a death hug. “Where have you been?! And you too, Gaara!! I’ve been waiting for you to return for days!” she said sternly.

“Hey, don’t look at me Temari, I was just bringing Gaara back.” I said jokingly.

“Aye! Don’t blame this all on me! I did what I did to make sure you would be safe!” he retorted.

“Well, it’s your fault, Gaara!” Temari said, siding with me.

Gaara clenched his teeth together.

“Hey, come on,” I said, trying to calm things down. “It doesn’t matter anymore, because everything is fine. Everyone is safe and we don’t have to worry about Deidara and Sasori anymore.”

“Why?” Temari asked curiously. “Did Gaara kill them?”

“Nah, not me. Miki did.” he stated proudly.

Temari’s eyes bugged out and I blushed.

“You?” was all she managed to say. She was surprised. “B-Both?”

“Yeah. She was amazing!”

I blushed a deeper red and I knew Temari was completely lost.

“Hey, Temari,” I said, waving my hand in front of her face. “It’s no big deal. Look,” I said, pointing to my body limbs and torso, “I’m fine.”

“Uh, ok.” She was still lost.

“Tem,” I went on, “I’ll explain later.”

She nodded. “Well, I’ve gotta go meet Baki and Kankuro. We are going to teach at the ninja school.”

We exchanged our goodbyes, but before Temari left, she said, “I’ll see you later, Miki.”

She walked away and I knew there was a message in what she said. No doubt she would ambush me later with a ton of questions concerning my win against two Akatsuki member single-handedly and everything that happened between Gaara and I while I was away.

I would happily tell her.

“Miki,” Gaara said, pulling me from my thoughts, “Come with me. I have something I want to show you.”

I nodded and let him lead me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. It just seemed like a good place to stop and I'm getting kinda tired, with school starting soon and everything.
I'm gonna be very busy the rest of this month so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish the updates.
I probably won't update again till some time in September.

I would like to say thank you to my commenters::
bluescenegirl
vivvy09
XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX
Kyuuketsuki
NekoChan1113

Well hoped you liked the update...even though it wasn't very eventful at all. I'm sorry about that, but there's a cliffhanger!!!
Well, we will find out what Gaara has to show Miki in the next update!! ;D