Can Dreams Become Reality?

Why Am I Such An Idiot..?

Gerard P.O.V

It's been a week exactly..Me and Frank haven't spoken to each other since then. I did the most awful thing a friend could ever do. I think she is really pretty and sexy..GERARD STOP MAN!!!!!!!!

Frank really liked her and now I've gone and fucked up our friendship with this girl who could of been the one for Frank.Frank really likes her and they got on great..Why am I such a fucking Twat!!

I need my best friend back. Mikey was ignoring me first because he thought what I did was so stupid but he's coming round now.. he thinks that Frank will stop ignoring me soon and come around too but I don't know I broke his heart doing that with Katrina.

************************************************

*BEEEP BEEEP!!!!*

That fucking alarm, one day I'm going to get a baseball bat and whack it as hard as I can!!! Great..another day being ignored by Frankie at school. ARRRGGGHHH I'm such an awful human fucking being..

I put the write books in my bad and walked out the door slamming it really hard. I started walking looking down at my feet, I looked across the road and seen another pair of feet walking slowly. I looked over and it was Frank... God I'm missing him..I miss his friendly hugs. I started to cross the road and he looked over at me.But then he started walking really fast so i couldn't catch up. Man, i wish he wasn't being like this..she's only a girl...they would have split anyway....

I got in school about 5 minutes after Frank did, I went to my locker to get some work out for Art. I just shut my locker and then found myself being pushed really hard into the locker door...It was Frank...

"Can you please forgive me!!?!!" I yelled, yeesh this was getting annoying.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF GERARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted back...

I started walking to Art, rubbing my now hurting shoulder...