Can Dreams Become Reality?

Gettin' Lucky

Frank's P.O.V

I feel much better knowing now that I have made up with Gerard, there isn't as much hostility in the air as there was... Our little MIsfits rock out was awesome, and i could teel Gerard enjoyed every minute of that, i could teel by the expression on his face and they way he was getting over heated after just one song.... it was like a kid at christmas!
Anyway i gotta meet Pencey now....
I love rocking out to Attention Reader its my favourite song to perform live, i think its in our official line up of songs for battle of the bands....
The Secret Goldfish is there too... that's dedicated to Katrina, hence the lyrics :
Heartbreak is forever, the truth is not what scares me, that's why you have to lie all the time...
It's always easier to express emotion in song. It helped me through the process of letting go of Kat.. the bitch..
Nothing lasts forever...
that's what i always say...

~~~~~~
it's a round about time to pack up the band stuff... I say bye to the guys and head off to buy some cigarettes just in the shop next to the loop lounge... and guess who i bumped into?

Laura! how are You? haven't seen you in 2 years, well not since the mess with Gerard, that is...

" oh Frank isn't it? Hey ! yeah hows it been how is Gerard now then anyway?"

Yeah Gerard's okay, he's back into the swing of dating, except for my last girlfriend who he tried to fuck in my own house.... but that's gone...

"oooh, not good, you wanna go get a coffee?"

Yeah you can come back to my place if you want.. have a coffee and have a chat and catch up, yeah?

"yeah okay then!"

So Laura and I headed back to my place and my god, she looks hot, i remembered the dress she wore to Gerard's sixteenth, THAT was hot... God she was making me horny and she didn't even know it...

I turned the key in my Lock wishing i could take her straight to my bedroom and give her a welcome back gift.....

Coffee yeah Laura?

"Actually, No Frank, I want you.."

What?

" i want you, here now..."

Alright, come and get me, you sexy fuck....

she walked up to me, swinging her hips in the most sexiest way ever, they were hypnotising me and i was getting hotter and hotter...

"come here big boy"

I grabbed her hips and pulled them towards me with incrediable force, i kissed her straight away my tongue was alive with excitement, kissing her so hard, she started unbuttoning my shirt, she broke away my kiss... She ran her tougue down my chest and towards my belt, where she stopped to unbuckle my belt, which she done so slowly it was hell, as soon as i knew it i wa leading her upstairs into my bedroom, where i pulled off her t-shirt and she undid her bra for me, she pulled my scarf from my bedpost and tied it around my head, blocking my sight.... i could feel her removing my trousers and teasing me with her fingers until i pulled myself towards her rolling on top of her, i took off the scarf and pinned her to the bed i kissed her and she let out a huge moan, I could feel myself thrusting into her, she was loving it, i was loving it, she was moaning so loud i'm not surprised next door couldn't hear us, As i came, i breathed sigh of relief, i knew that was a sexy fuck...

I was sweating and panting, SHIT! what if Gerard found out what would happen?

Laura, that was excellent, you are so fucking sexy!!

Write your number on that notebook over there.... i'll call you again sometime, this was an afternoon to remember.....

"okay i better be going i don't want my roommate to worry, see you later, big boy..."

Will call you, don't you worry, my sexy fuck...

She closed the door, i couldn't believe what just happened was that hour just pure pleasure or just pure revenge.....?