Can Dreams Become Reality?

Back to Boredom and Suckishness

Gerard P.O.V

I left Frank's house and trudged down the street back to my house. He cheered me up a little bit but I'm still a angry wreck. I need to get back on track and get a girlfriend....but no ones going to go out with me...I'm just an ugly and fat boy who wears dark black eyeliner. I put my hand in my pocket and got out my key and put it in the lock. As I stepped in Mikey was coming down the stairs. He was always so happy, god knows why, he was living wasn't he. I walked down the passage way to the kitchen to get some coffee as I did I pushed past Mikey who was walking SOOO slowly into the lounge.

"Oow what was that for grumpy, I know your still pissed off about Laura but it was a year ago bro, get out there and get another girl!!!"He moaned as he carried on walking into the lounge.

"Mikey you don't know how hard it fucking is, okay, I feel like shit!!!!!! But i promise I'm going to get out of this depressing stage, at school on Monday and I'm going to try and be happy." I replied, I was really going to try for everyone's sake, I didn't want to end up being alone..its bad enough knowing your going to die alone but living alone as well, what was the point!!

"Good on ya Gee, you know we are all behind you." His words reassured me that I wasn't alone and I always had him there if I needed him.

I poured myself some coffee and gave Mikey a hug then went up into my room.

I sat there thinking for about an hour. Frank was so lucky to have a girl like Katrina, she was beautiful and into the exact same things as us. O shit! Please don't say I have feelings for my best friends girlfriend, please no!!!!