Can Dreams Become Reality?

Do I love her? Or is it just a phase?

Gerard P.O.V

Oh no..I was in a room left alone with Katrina. She is looking stunning, I think she was teasing Frank but it was teasing me too, I know she wasn't but it was soo turning me on. I sat down on the bed next to her, shit I'm getting hot...I took of my jacket laying it on the bed.

"Hey ya Gee, how are ya?!" she said smiling, she had such a gorgeous smile too.

"Im...Im....Im....goood" I said breathing heavily and panicking, i needed to kiss her, right now!!

She moved closer to me on the bed and I moved closer to her. Before I knew it we were fully making out on Franks bed. Im so evil but I was loving this so much. I squeezed her tightly as she lid her arms around my waist. I started unzipping the of her dress but then I heard the toilet flush.

"Fuck!" Katrina said zipping up her dress.

"Katrina, pretend that nothing happened okay!" I said whispering. I wish we could of kept doing it all night but it wasn't going to happen.

Frank came back in the room zipping up his jeans.

"So what you guys been talking about?" Frank questioned.

"Ooh just music, you know how much we like the same music!!"Katrina said saying any words that came into her head.

"Oh coolies....now I need to talk to Gee alone now so can you go down stairs for a bit please?"Frank said back to Katrina.

"Sure, come down when your finished." She said getting off the bed. She whispered to me to meet her in the bathroom in 10 minutes. I had to kiss her soft lips again.

As Frank walked to his bed to sit down next to me Katrina turned around and winked. Oh god she was soo hot.....