Can Dreams Become Reality?

Is This It?

"Yeah no problem, Bye Gerard/.."
The way she said bye to Gerard made me worried, or am i over-reacting over a little height in her voice...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Gerard can you tell me what's up?

- I already told you Frank there is nothing for you to worry about, i'm fine! Seriously man!

I know theres something there and you're just not telling me, man...

-No there seriously isn't !! I'm telling you its just the whole thing last year and not being able to get a girlfriend stuff like that you know Frank.. just please stop hassling me now dude..

Fine but i hope this will all blow over and you will back to your happy self, promise?

-I promise.......

I know Gerard is still hiding something but i just can't get over it, oh well i gotta speak to Katrina and ask her what she's up to, i reckon shes making me jealous so she can get me into bed later on... the naughty little minx!
Katrina!! Come here!
Gerard was downstairs getting some o.j.. Katrina came up swinging those irresistable hips and teasing me with every step...
Come here you tease....
I pinned her to the bed and kissed her soft lips, my toungue begged entry and she quickly granted it and we were full on making out on my bed, she was making me horny and she knew it but she slinked off into the bathroom with that kinky look on her face, like this was going to be a night to remember........

"Frank?? Dude i think your dad wants you out back........" Gerard called to me braking my sexy thoughts of me and Kat....