Can Dreams Become Reality?

Making Out, Session Two

Gerard P.O.V

I made up some crap to get Frank downstairs so I could get up to the bathroom. As Frank was coming down I went past him and went up

"I will be in you room, Frank!" I yelled going up.

"Coolies, will go see what my dad wants"He replied. Yey he didn't sense anything was up!!

I turned the bathroom door handle and pushed the door open. She had her dress unzipped but not enough to see her perfect body. I shut the door and she ran over to me. We started making out passionately, our toungues rumaging around in each others mouths. I got hold of her and pushed her against the tiles and started to pull her long red dress down. She started to undo my shirt bottoms.

"Oh my god, Gee, you are so sexy..."She groaned. Man, so was she.

We fell on the floor and started rolling around having fun. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We both knew what we were doing was wrong but it just felt so damn good we couldn't stop.

"Kat, this is soo good" I moaned, grabbing her petite bum, making her push herself hard on to me.

She started kissing me going down and down and down and down. This was heaven, I must be in heaven. She started pulling her fingers through my hair so i did the same to hers still kissing her whilst we did it. Both of our clothes were chucked in corner of the bathroom.
Her hand stroked down my body making my eyes roll back into my head. She is incredibly sexy and hot....Oh god, how can i be turned on this much, OVERLOAD!!

I was so into what I was doing I forgot everything around me.

I could here talking faintly but didn't know where it was coming from or who it was.

The next thing I knew, Frank was standing in the open doorway, tears welling up in his eyes from sadness and anger. Oh shit.......................