Status: being worked on. Comment, s'il vous plait?

One Girl, Five Guys... What Could Happen?

Sore Loser

“Stacy, you have to help me out here,” I whined into the phone, trying to pull out of Chandler’s grip.

She laughed from the other line, “I can’t, hon, you made a bet, so you’re completely bound.”

I groaned loudly, “Stacy! My side!”

“I’m sorry. Do you want me to go dress shopping with you?”

Chandler grinned wildly and I slammed the phone into his chest, crossing my arms over mine before stalking out the door,

“I think that’s a yes,” Chandler smirked as I waited by the car.

Damn them, damn them to hell. When did they learn to cook so well?!

“Aw, is Ren mad?” Donny cooed, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and bringing me to him.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!” I growled, hitting his arms repeatedly and looking off to the side, pouting.

“We won! We won!” Levin and Levon sang as they danced out of the house, “We won! Who won? We won! Who won? Not Ren!”

“Oh, shut up!” I yelled, glaring at the twins as Donny laughed, placing his chin atop my head.

My glare hardened, “Just get in the damn car and drive me!”
----------------------------------------------------**----------------------------------------------------
“Who’s got a credit card? Who’s got a credit card? Gasp! Oh my globe! Ren does!” I cooed, waving the boys’ five credit cards individually in their faces, “Hey, I want Starbucks but I don’t have any money. Oh! Well, look at this! I can just use a credit card!”

“Ren, I love you and all but,” Levin sighed, shaking his head, “Shut the hell up will you?!”

“Oh, are you mad?” I grinned, turning so that his arm fell to his side, “Because if you want I can get you something with this credit-!”

“SHUT UP!” they all yelled in unison, causing Stacy and I to smile wide, “Just – just shut up, okay?!”

“….Hey, Stacy you wanna go shopping with me? I don’t have any money but I do have these-!”

Donny jumped me, slapping a hand over my mouth and glaring at me harshly, only causing my grin to widen.

“If you say one more thing about our damn credit cards..”

I stuck my tongue out, running it up his hand causing him to pull it back, a look of pure disgust washing over his features.

“Ew, you taste gross.”

He glared almost immediately.

“Ren,” Chandler warned.

Stacy grinned with me, “We could go get Boba? Do you have money?”

They threw their hands up, “Stacy, no, not you, too. I thought you were the good child!” Levon groaned, rubbing his face with the heels of his hands.

“Oh, why Stacy, no I don’t! But I do HAVE THESE CREDIT CARDS!”

“Ren!” they shouted, taking off after Stacy and I as we bolted down the strip of walkway, running straight towards one of Stacy’s favorite stores – Forever Twenty-One.

Giggling uncontrollably, we darted behind a row of dresses, huddling closer to each other.

“Ren! Stacy!” I heard Donny growl lowly and we giggled again, “Come here!”

“They’re really annoyed,” I giggled, standing up slightly to look around the store, grinning evilly once I noticed it was mostly full of girls, “Stacy, I have an idea!”

“Don’t tell me just do it before we get kill-!” she squealed suddenly when arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her up.

I screamed playfully, dropping back as the guys glared at us, Stacy struggling in Chandler’s vice-like grip.

“Ren,” Seth glared heatedly at me, “Come here!”

“No!” I giggled again before stepping back and cupping my mouth with my hands, “Oh my God! It’s the guys from Tears of Destiny!”

Their eyes widened and Chandler dropped Stacy like a hot rock as every girl in the store turned to us, pointed, and began to scream.

“Bye!” we laughed, Stacy grabbing onto my hand before running out just as the girls attacked, squealing, laughing, asking for pictures and autographs and the guys just glared.

“Ren! WHEN WE GET OUT YOU’RE DEAD!”

“So how long do you think we have until they escape?” Stacy questioned as we made our way towards the food court.

“All day,” I snorted, rolling my eyes, “Someone’s bound to tell someone who will tell someone who will tell someone who will blab to someone who will tell someone who will end up being the whole girl population of the mall that the guys from TOD are here.”

“Couldn’t you have just said all day then shut up?”

“.....No, bitch.”

Stacy rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and trailing after me as I walked calmly into Starbucks.

“Shouldn’t we be shopping, Ren?” Stacy murmured, “I mean we’ve been here for almost two hours and we haven’t gotten you anything.”

“Stacy?”

“Hmm?”

“Shut up.”

She reached over to smack me across the head, which I promptly skipped away from, grinning as I sipped my coffee.

“Ren!”

I whipped around, eyes wide as I witnessed Chandler advancing towards us, eyes narrowed in fury.

“Stacy!” I squeaked, smacking her arm repeatedly, “Oh my God, Stacy! Run!”

She didn’t need to be told twice, latching onto my wrist and practically dragging me in the opposite direction.

“We are in so much trouble.” She laughed, dodging people in our haste, “Oh, man, they’re gonna kill us!”

“Why do you sound so happy about that?!”

She just laughed again, “Shut up and run!”

I twisted my hand out of hers, slowing to a stop with a groan,

“I can’t! they’re in better shape than me!”

“Come on, do you want to get caught?”

“They wouldn’t hurt me.”

“REN!”

“Move,” I pushed Stacy to the side and bolted forward, only to collide with a wall.

“Ow.”

Someone chuckled, “Ren.”

I froze, “You shouldn’t be so clumsy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha cliff hanger!!! we so evil xD

-Faith&Hayley

P.S. don't get high off drug... get high off of SUGAR!!!!!!!!! XXXXXDDDDDD