Status: being worked on. Comment, s'il vous plait?

One Girl, Five Guys... What Could Happen?

Do it without me!, hospital

The next day I woke up very happy becasue the concert was getting closer and closer every day. I walked out of my room and sat down on the couch in the living room. I inhaled deeply and then exhaled. Then all of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ren."

"Oh. Hey, Mark."

"I have bad news, Ren." Mark said in a calm tone.

"What happened?"

"The manager from Fatality Records got in a really bad accident, so the concert is being pushed back farther. So you have more time to improve."

"Oh wow. That sucks. You wanna talk to the guys?"

"Yeah. Put them on"

"Kay. Hang on."
I put the phone down on the couch. I walked upstairs and opened every one of the guys' bedrooms and yelled,

"Wake up!"

The guys sat up halfway and rubbed their eyes

"What do you want, Ren?" Chandler asked.

"We're having a meeting in Levin's room."

"Oh."

I went to Seth's room and said,

"Seth! Wake up!"

He groaned,

"Go to Levin's room we're having a meeting."

"Fine..."

'Now all I have to do is go to Donaven's room and I am done.' I thought to myself in a rush.

"Donaven! wake up!" I said shaking him violently.

"Ren, what do you want?" He said in an annoyed voice.

"Go to Levin's room we're having a meeting."

All of us together walked to Levin's room and opened the door.

"Wake up Levin and Levon! We're having a meeting!"

"Ugh! what do you want?" Levin asked in an annoyed tone.

"I said we are having a meeting in here!" I repeated louder for him.

"Oh..."

I went back down stairs to get the phone and then I brought it back up to Levin's room.

"Okay guys. Mark is onthe phone. He wants to talk to you."

"Gimme the phone." Levin said in an annoyed tone.

"Make me!"

He sat up fully and just glared at me.

"Fine... just for you... darling" I said in a teasing voice and a smile.

"Haha very funny, Ren."

I walked over and gave him the phone.

"Hello?" Levin yawned into the phone.

"Hey, Levin. It's me."

"What's up?"

"The concert is being pushed back farther due to... unfortunate events, so you have more time."

"What happened?"

"Got to go." he said quickly before the line went dead.

They all looked up at each other as I boredly examined my fingernails.

"So we have... more time?" donaven sighed.

The boys nodded,

"So now what?" Chandler asked.

They suddenly looked up, and said at the same time,

"He never told us when it was!"

"Lets call him back then." I suggested with the tone that clearly says, 'DUH'.

Levin dialed Mark's number and then put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Mark answered.

"Hey, Mark. You never told us when the concert was." Chandler said.

"Oh, I didn't? hm.. Well it's on August seventh. So don't forget to practice! See ya!" He said in a rush.

They all look at Ren with wide eyes.Ren is just sitting there.

"Ren...?" Donaven asked casiously.

"It's on my birthday?! What the fuck! Are you guys' actually contemplating on doing the concert?!" I yelled, very pissed off now.

I got up and stormed off to my room and slmamed to the door shut. It was about an hour of me being pissed off lying on my bed staring at the ceiling when Seth entered my room.

“Do you wanna talk about?” Seth questioned cautiously.

I glared at him, “No,” I snapped, turning my head to the side, staring at the double doors of my walk in closet.

Seth sighed before opening his arm wide again. I sat there for all of five seconds before crawling back into then, resting my head on his shoulder since every guy here is taller than me.

“Are you alright?” he asked again after about ten minutes.

“You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?” I whispered.

I could feel him shake his head, “No, but they’re taking a vote, alright?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah-“

“Do I get to vote?”

Seth laughed, “We already know your answer!” he grinned.

I smiled slightly, “What’s your answer?”

His goofy grin dropped almost instantly, “Ren…”

I broke away from him and stood up on my knees, “Seth what’s your answer?”

He sighed and pulled me in again, “I didn’t answer yet.”

“When are you going to?” I questioned with a somewhat sad tone.

“Later.” He said. “Unless you want me to answer right now… but then I would have to think of my answer first.” He added quickly before I had a chance to say something.

Suddenly he pulled back to look at me, “Do you want me to answer now?” he questioned softly, tilting my chin up to look at me.

I shook my head, “I don’t wan t to know.”

He sighed and started leaning in towards me. My eyes widened and I could feel me heartbeat start to accelerate,

‘What is he doing?’ I thought frantically as he bent forward, ‘is he gonna kiss me?’

Just as his lips were centimeters from mine, the door flew open and he jumped away from me. I fell off the bed with a loud ‘thump’ followed by an ‘Ow’. Levin and Levon helped me up, setting me on my couch as the rest addressed Seth.

“Seth?” Donaven said slowly.

“What’s up?” Seth asked as I continued pouting on my couch.

“We need your vote.” Levin explained.

“Oh.” Seth replied with a sad like tone as he turned to look at me.

I crossed my arms over chest and looked down at my legs. Was he going to betray me?
Finally, after two minutes of debating, I stood up and rushed out of the room, practically running down the stairs. I grabbed my jacket off of my hook and raced out the door.

“Ren!” I heard Levon call.

I rolled my eyes and dug my hand into the pocket of my coat, pulling out my car keys. I dove into my black Lamborghini Marciello and sunk into the soft black leather before jamming my key into the ignition and bringing my car to life. I swiftly locked all the doors and began to pull out of the drive way before anyone could catch me. I knew exactly where to go.

**

I sighed as I sat down in a boot of the 1980’s themed restaurant and rested my chin on my hand.

“Hello, I’m Stacy and I’ll be your server today. How may I be of service?”

I looked up and grinned as “Stacy” dropped her notebook.

“Ren! Oh my gosh! Your back!” she squealed, scooping me up into a hug, “Why didn’t you tell me?! Or call me?!” she demanded.

I laughed, “I’m sorry, I’ve been so busy, we just got back yesterday,” I explained. She slid into the booth, sitting across from me, and smiled.

“So word in the business is you guys have a big concert to play.”

I sighed and began to play with my hands..

“Is something wrong, Ren?” Stacy asked cautiously..

“A lot of stuff is wrong, Stac. So much stuff that, it’s kinda a long story.” I replied with a sad tone.

“Oh, well. When my shift is over we can talk. Okay?”

“Yea, sure.”

She stood and smiled, “Don’t worry ‘bout it.” At that she walked away, in the back, most likely to fill an order.

I sighed and put my head down, closing my eyes as my cheek came in contact with the cool laminated table.

‘What am I going to doo?’ I groaned inwardly, ‘This is so unfair.’

“Ren? Ren!” I heard a voice that made me stiffen, “Oh thank God, we knew you’d be here.”

I kept my head down and clenched my eyes tighter, ‘Maybe if I don’t acknowledge them then they would go away.’

Someone gripped my shoulder, “Ren? Are you alright?”

I groaned and sat up, keeping my eyes close, “Go away.”

I felt them slide into the booth seat across and beside me,

“The vote was unanimous.” Chandler said lowly.

I turned my head to the side and scowled, eyes open and glaring,

“And?” I finally asked once I knew they weren’t going to speak unless I did.

“We’re going to do the concert.”

“Then do it without me,” I snarled, standing up quickly and walking out to my Lamborghini.

“Ren, wait!” Seth called.

I scolded but didn’t turn around, just got back into my car and drove away, not bothering to say goodbye to Stacy.

**

The next morning when I woke up I felt sick. I sat up and looked around my room thinking,

‘Oh my God! I don’t feel good… What’s wrong? I was fine yesterday…’

Then the next thing you know I coughed and when I did I had the expression of ‘WHAT THE FUCK?!’ on my face. I slowly got out of bed, and once I had risen up from my bed the room started spinning, and I felt like I was going to vomit. I walked out of my room and started walking towards the bathroom, which unfortunately I had to pass the guys bedroom first in order to get there. I would have ran there but I was afraid that if I started running I would vomit and I personally did not want to. As I slowly walked down the hall I was hoping that their doors were closed, but lucky me the doors were open and they were talking in Donavan's room. I walked by not even bothering to look in. As I walked by I felt their gazes watching me pass slowly. After I passed I was relieved that they didn’t try to stop me until Seth came running out of the room.

“Ren!” he yelled.

I didn’t even bother turning around. Then all of a sudden he grabbed my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off and continued walking. As I continued walking I felt him stare after me. I reached the bathroom and laid me head on the sink, once I was inside.

‘God!! I feel horrible…’ I though to myself. ‘What the hell is wrong with me?! I was fine yesterday!!’

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes slowly and rose my head. I remained silent until I heard someone say,

“Ren? Ren, are you okay? You’ve been in there for like ever.”

‘Really?!’ I thought to myself. ‘I thought I was in here for like five minutes.’

I slowly got up and walked out of the bathroom and brushed by Seth who was at the door with a worried look on his face. I slowly walked to my room and changed into some black baggy sweat pants with the bands logo on the right hip, and a tank top with big wings on the back and the bands logo on the left side of the chest, and then put some crazy knee high socks. Then I lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling until I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and said,

“Who is it and what do you want?”

“It’s me Seth. I just wanna talk.” H e replied. “Can I come in? Please.” He added on with the slight sound of begging added on to the voice.

I sighed and agreed. He opened the door slowly, and poked his head in.

“Are you okay?” He asked thoughtfully.

I sighed and said no as I continued looking at the ceiling. He walked in and sat on the bed and just watched me lay there staring at the ceiling until I asked,

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

He turned his head and looked down then replied saying, “You look way paler then you’re supposed to. Are you sure you’re alright?”

I sat up and said no looking at my feet. Seth reached out and placed a cool hand on my forehead. As soon as his skin touched mine I sighed in relief,

“You’re cold,” I muttered, closing my eyes..

“No,” he replied quickly, “You’re just way too hot.”

I groaned and opened my eyes, “Get your hands off of me and go away. I don’t feel like talking.”

“Ren, maybe you should-“

“I said GO AWAY!” I shouted, pushing him off of my bed with my foot harshly, “And stay out of my room and away from me!”

He scrambled out of the room and I slammed the door shut behind him, sliding down it as soon as it was shut.

‘What’s wrong with me?’ I though as tears streamed down my face, ‘I don’t know what’s going on with me.’

“Ren?”

I opened my eyes that I didn’t even know I closed.

“Ren are you alright? You’ve been in there all day. You have to eat something!”

I sat up weakly and covered my mouth with my hand, eyes wide.

“Oh God!” I screamed, screamed , standing up quickly and ripping the door open. I pushed forcefully past the guys and ran down to the bathroom, hastily opening the lid of the toilet before heaving.

“Ren!” Levin and Levon shouted, panic seeping into their voices, “What’s wrong?!”

I shook my head and stuck it back into the toilet, puking again. It was nothing but bile because I’ve had nothing to eat in the past twelve hours. After a few more minutes of that I sunk to the floor in a crying heap, holding onto my stomach and throat.

“What’s wrong with you?” Levin questioned gently, rubbing my back in soothing circles.

“I don’t know,” I sobbed, “I don’t know! I don’t know!”

“Shhh,” Levon sighed, “It’s alright. C’mon, let’s get you to your room.”

I shook my head, “No, no please, don’t move me.”

“We have to,” the twins whispered as I felt Levin slide his arms under my knees and back and cautiously lift me.

I groaned and turned my face in his neck now,

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he muttered over and over as he traveled down to me red, white and black bedroom, “C’mon don’t cry.”

He set me on the bed and I opened my eyes fully, just now taking in that the guys where in nothing but boxers, a select few in tight-fitting t-shirts. I could feel my face begin to heat up so I turned over on my side, my backside now facing them so I could try to get my blush under control.

‘Why the hell do I have to have such hot friends?’

I groaned again and they all crowded around me on the bed, hovering over me.

“Are you alright?”

“Tell us what’s wrong.”

“Are you sick?”

“Do you want something to eat?”

“Do you wanna see a doctor?”

I cracked a smile and couldn’t help but laugh at their overbearing demeanor.

“What?” Chandler questioned, “Why are you laughing?”

“You guys are so sweet to me,” I grinned as I turned over, wincing, “Ow.”

“Tell us what’s wrong.”

“It’s just the flu,” I sniffed, closing me eyes, “I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure? I mean, we could-”

“Yes, I’m sure. No, you can’t because I said so and stop giving me that ‘you’re doing this because you just don’t like being taken care of’ glare,” I interrupted Levon.

Levin chuckled, “She has us beat. We better leave her alone.”

“Best advice you’ve had in years. Now all of you – go away.”

I could sense them all roll their eyes but stand up anyway and walk out, sighing in relief.

All but one.

“I’m fine,” I said softly, turning to look at Seth, “I promise you.”

He looked me over, “Are you sure? You don’t want anything to eat or something?”

I shook my head and sat up, arcing my back, making it crack,

“I’ll be fine. What time is it? Shouldn’t you go to bed?”

He looked down and blushed, “C-Could I…stay here…with you? Just in case you don’t feel well again?” he stuttered, looking down the entire time.

I smiled as he fidgeted, waiting for an answer.

He was too cute!

“S-sure,” I whispered back, turning my gaze down, “If that’s what you want.”

He looked up from the top of his eyes and smiled at me,

“Thanks. Let me go get you something to eat or drink. You’ve been sleeping all day,” he muttered the last part and before I could protest he leapt up and ran out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen downstairs. I sighed and fell back into my pillows, smiling.

“Stupid guys,” I mumbled, grinning, “Sweet, but stupid..”

***

I smiled fondly at Seth as he set a bowl of chicken Alfred with garlic bread in front of me, along side a cup of herbal green tea.

“Seth, did you make all this?” I giggled, picking up the fork and placed next to the bowl, “It looks really good.”

He smiled small and scratched the back of his head in chagrin,

“Yeah. I hope you like it…”

I giggled again. Cut and humble. How adorable is he?

“Thank you,” I said softly, “This was really sweet of you. You didn’t have to.”

“No,” he admitted, shrugging as I finally dug into his gourmet meal, “I didn’t, but I wanted to.”

I glanced up at him, smiling again, “Thank you.”

“No problem,” he replied, dismissing it with a wave of his hand, “Just eat, okay? I’ll be right back.”

I nodded obediently, stuffing a forkful of pasta into my mouth as he stood and walked out of the door.But as soon as he walked out, everyone else in the house decided to come in..I slurped up the last noodle from my fork and stabbed it back down into the bowl, twirling it to get it to stick to my fork again,

“Hey you guys,” I smiled small, “What’s up?”

“How come Seth can stay and we can’t?” Levin and Levon pouted, crossing their arms in front of their chest.

I shrugged helplessly, “He made me dinner.”

Donaven rolled his eyes but grinned, “You two are really cute,” he said.

As soon as he did my face went red and all the guys started making kissy noises in the back.

“Shut up!” I growled, quickly grabbing the pillow beside me and chucking it at the nearest guy, who just so happened to be Chandler .

He let the pillow fall, glaring at me as we all laughed.

“Hey, you guys.”

I turned to Seth, my smile soft, and then smirked at the guys.

“My savior,” I mouthed out to them, Seth looking confused.

“What’s up?” he questioned.

“Nothing,” Levon shrugged, “We just came in to say goodnight to Ren.”

Seth pursed his lips together and shrugged carelessly, “Okay.”

I giggled, finishing off my meal and working slowly on the piping hot tea that soothed my throat and cleared my head.

‘Nope, definitely not green.’ I thought as I sat back and watched them talk, nursing my cup of tea with both hands since the weather in my room had suddenly decided to become bi-polar on me and turn from ‘just fine’ to ‘holy-crap-it’s-cold’.

Shivering, I snuggled closer to the covers and kept the cup close.

“Hey, Ren,” Chandler said suddenly, “Are you…..are you alright?”

My breathing hitched and I murmured out a “no” just as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

My vision swam with black as I felt myself slump down, the cup slipping from my hand and crashing onto the floor..

“Ren!” they all cried out, Seth the loudest, “Ren?!”

I groaned and let the black over-take me.

How peaceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's really long!! but enjoy!!
rate, comment!!
wuv you!!
<3