Status: being worked on. Comment, s'il vous plait?

One Girl, Five Guys... What Could Happen?

I can't believe I am going on a date with Andy Sixx!

"Ren.... Ren? Ren?! ..... DAMN IT Ren!!"

"WHAT?!" I shouted, sitting straight up in bed rubbing my eyes tiredly, "what the hell could you possible want at-"

"It's eleven o' clock! The phones for you, and we're all hungry!" Donaven replied, "Get your skinny, fine ass down here!"

I rolled my eyes and threw back the covers, huffing as I got out of bed and padded my way downstairs, mumbling a string of obscenities as I went and grabbed the phone out of Donaven’s hands.

“Hey!” he grumbled, “We’re still hungry.”

“What?” I called, placing the phone to my ear, “What was that? I couldn’t hear you over the phone on my ear!” I sang out as he cursed out right.

A low chuckle suddenly filled my ear and my eyes widened, “Do you always drive your band mates crazy?”

“It comes with knowing me,” I replied automatically, “They knew this beforehand.”

“Of course,” Andy laughed, “Wouldn’t expect less.”

I leaned against the kitchen wall, smiling, “Well, Andy Sixx, why did you call me?

“I want to know if you…if you–”

I giggled, “If I what?”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Chris and Sandra yelled in the background, “He wants to know if you’d like to go on a date with him!”

I laughed, “Aww, are you nervous? I’d love to.”

“See?” Sandra exclaimed, “Was that so hard?”

I could practically see Andy roll his beautiful ice eyes, “Thank you, Chris and Sandra.”

“Anytime,” they replied making me smile.

“Where to?” I asked.

Andy sighed but there was a hint of amusement in his voice, “How about Sofi, in LA?”

“Oo, Greek food?” I grinned, “Sure. What time?”

“Eight?”

“Alright. I’ll see you at eight.”

I could tell his smile widened, “Bye, Ren.”

I giggled, “Bye, Andy Sixx.”

I placed the phone back in it’s holder and sighed happily. I had a date with Andy Sixx!
----------------------------------------------------**----------------------------------------------------
Up or down?

I scolded myself, dropping my hair and letting it bounce to a rest around my shoulders. I had taken a shower and now I was dressed in pair of Levin’s boxers and my aqua sports bra, trying to decide what to wear and how to do my hair.

Andy was going to be here in about an hour.

‘Damnit all,’ I thought bitterly, ‘I wanted this to be a surprise but I need help.’

I opened the door to my walk-in closet and sighed heavily, “You guys?!” I yelled out, knowing the door to my room was wide open and they could hear me, “I don’t know what to wear!”

I closed the closet door softly and ran to stand in front of my full-length mirror in between the shoe and shorts section, waiting for them to burst in.

“And, wait for it….five, four, three….two…..one,” I smiled, playing with my hair again as the door opened and all five guys walked in.

“Hey!” Levin shouted, “Those are my favorite boxers!”

I stuck my tongue out, twirling my hair into a twist at the back of my head before facing the twin and dropping it, “Yup!” I grinned, “But this isn’t about you. This is about what I’m supposed to wear.”

“To what?” Chandler questioned, raising a brow as he ran his hand through a very short row of dresses on his left.

“Didn’t I tell you?” I laughed nervously, “I have a date.”

They all narrowed their eyes at me and Donny slammed the door shut.

‘Damnit,’ I thought with a pout, ‘I knew I should’ve just kept it a surprise.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. lots of homework. enjoy!!!
wuv you!!
comment, message, subscribe! X-D