Gentlemen Aren't Nice

Chapter One - Gothic Lolita

Chapter One - The Opening Song ~ Gothic Lolita

Aria Trindley stared ahead with a baleful look on her face. Today wasn't going her way. At all.
First, her parents slip her a potion to control her mischevious ways and made her a serious, unmoved child. Second, a kid on the train had thrown up all over her precious Doc Marten high top combat boots. Third, an old bag was lecturing them on entering the Great Hall and Hogwarts rules.
Tugging on her electric blue pigtail, she waited to follow the rest of the first year Hogwarts students into the Great Hall.
"Wow, you have beautiful blue hair!" a girl behind her spoke. Turning, Aria faced a long haired girl.
She had round, brown eyes and jet black hair curled delicately around her heart shped face.
"I'm Chanel Heartsvale. I'm going to be in Ravenclaw!" Chanel gave a peace sign and stuck out her tongue.
"Aria Trindley." Aria said briskly and turned around to face the elderly lady at the front.
"Are you carrying an instrument? What one? I play piano. Classical only. My parents are strict muggles." Chanel said with a happy air about her then gave a distasteful look.
"Violin."
"You don't talk much do you?"
Aria shook her head and batted her long eyelashes, stepping forward as the old lady led every first year into the Great Hall.
Two red-headed twins managed to bump into her in their useless squabble over some cheap trick toy.
"Sorry!" they said in unison but Aria brushed them off with a cold look.
"What a bag!" one whispered.
"I utterly agree, my dear brother!" the other said.

The list of names was long and it made Aria irritated. Finally, the old bag had reached the 'T's.
Chanel had been placed in Ravenclaw just as she had wished. Aria didn't care what she got.
"Trindley, Aria."
Aria stepped forward and heard a couple of comments on her blue hair.
"What does she think this is? Some freak show?" One boy said haughtily.
Sitting on the stool, the scruffy, tatty looking hat was placed on her head.
"Ah! We have a musical genius here! Hmm, it's no doubt which house to place you in. Ravenclaw will hone your skills and turn you into a splendid witch. RAVENCLAW!" the Hat shouted.
Aria got up and walked to the table nearest the left wall. Chanel was bouncing in her seat happily.
"Welcome!"
Many people patted the bare spot on her back that was not covered by a violin case.
Sighing, Aria was not looking forward to the next seven years of school. Or at least, the next few hours until the potion wore off, Aria didn't remember the time limit on it.
It was dessert time when the potion wore off.
In the midst of a giant bite of treacle, Aria's eyes widened and she coughed out the treacle onto her plate.
"I'm going to kill those utter fools for potioning me! I was planning on pranking some poor fool as an innitiation!" she bellowed, a tendon popping dangerously out of her neck. Gripping the case that was strapped to her back, she pulled out her violin. Flipping the bow expertly, she began playing a rather haunting tune, standing on the bench.
A majestic Asian Bay owl soared through the Hall and landed in front of her.
"Here, I wrote this on the train. Find Mum and Dad and give it to them. They are in Wales at the moment. Bloody fools... get what they deserve." she muttered attaching the letter to the owl's foot. It was a gold-sealed red envelope. "Good bye, Ezekiel."
"Miss Trindley!" gasped a teacher as she rushed forth.
It was the old bag.
"Oh, honestly?" Aria groaned as Ezekiel flew off, carrying the Howler with him.
"Are you sending a Howler to your parents?" the lady gasped. Aria still hadn't remembered her name.
"Maybe, maybe not. I like colorful things." Aria stared at her blood red polished nails.
"Minerva, I'll handle this one..." a cold voice interrupted the woman before she could yell at Aria.
Aria's turned to look at the pasty white man with greasy black hair. "Uncle Severus!"
"Uncle?" many older students chorused in shock.
Sighing, Snape carried his eccentric niece out of the Hall whilst grabbing her violin case.
"By the way, you two twins, I am not a bag!" Aria shouted as the oak doors. "Uncle! Do you have my firecrackers in your office?!"
"Did you hear that, Fred!" George said to his twin. "Firecrackers! What a bird!"
"I think I'm going to like that girl." Fred agreed as they dug into the pumpkin pasties.

~Year Seven~

Three laughing girls entered the Great Hall. Dressed in modern Victorian clothing and wild, colorful hair with curls and decorations.
The school had dubbed the three "The Victorian Girls" for their true passion for Victorian culture and following of the one and only Emilie Autumn.
Chanel Heartsvale, Aria Trindley and Susie Quinten.
The singing, musical trio, the Victorian Girls.
"Oi! Aria! Check this out!" two voices called out in unison.
Aria's heavily lashed grey eyes scanned around and found the two familiar mops of red hair.
Fred and George Weasley were making tiny rockets spin around on the floor, scaring many passers-by to jump onto the benches of Hufflepuff's house table.
A mischevious smile reached the blue haired vixen's lips as she raced forward.
"Hey, Air-" Susie looked up from her little compact mirror to find her friend's back racing away.
"Ah, it's all right, Susie Q. She's just off to join her prankster lovers dearest!" Chanel said with a playful laugh.
Susie cocked her head ot the side, letting her candy apple red hair fall onto her face. "But I thought Fred was yours, Chanel?"
"Oh, my dear, Q! But he is! He just doesn't know at the moment!" Chanel said waving her hand in the air and pushed her black curls out of her face with a sinister smile.
"Hmm, all right then." Susie shrugged and sat down at the Ravenclaw table.
Aria reached the twins.
"Fred, George, let me try." Aria's wand was out and ready. With an exchnged glance with each other, they stepped ay and bowed.
"Yes, your Highness!" they chorused. Flicking her wand and muttering a few words, the rockets got more powerful and began flying through the air.
"Wreak havoc, my pretties." Aria chuckled as the rockets began exploding like fireworks.
Aria opened her mouth to laugh, but before she could, she was smacked roughly on the head.
"Fifty points... from Gryffindor," a cold voice said, "and fifty points from Ravenclaw."
Snape was behind Aria with a nasty look on his pale, pasty face. "My office, now!"
The three marched off, nudging elbows and hooting happily at their fun they just had.

Fred, George and Aria sat in Snape's office waiting for him to come. Bored, Aria opened her violin case that is always attached to her back. It was a Stradivarius, no doubt. A rare and beautiful sounding instrument handed down to the second generation in the Trindley family. Aria's grandmother was the last to have it.
Taking the bow in her hand, she began playing Bach's Largo for violin.
"Stop that infernal racket." Snape said as he came into the small dungeon room, slamming the door behind him. Aria stopped mid-measure and lowered her violin from her face.
"It's not racket, sir. It's art!" Fred and George made dramatic poses copying Hamlet and Romeo.
"This, is racket." then the three began to scream, shout, squeal, and any type of irritating noise did they do.
"Silence!" Snape bellowed covering his ears. "You three really know how to pull someone's goat, don't you?"
"Fred, George, have we ever pulled a goat before?" Aria asked the twins.
"No, we don't think so!" they replied.
"Will you three shut up?" snapped Snape irritably.
"Sorry Uncle. But you know that Umbridge is annoying us lately. We can't do anything anymore." Aria groaned.
"She won't even let us toss a sparkling ball around for kicks."
"She even made Chanel and Susie and I not play outside." Aria groaned. "I'm even banned from playing music unless it's in my dorm, which everyone tells me to shut up and go somewhere else."
"Wow, who knew we'd be spilling our guts to Professor Snape here!" George exclaimed at the randomest moment.
Snape sighed. "Leave."
Before Snape could take back his command, the three mischief makers were out the door.
"You know, I'm going to piss Umbridge off now. I'll see you blokes around!" Aria waved coquettishly as she began to walk in a different direction.
"And what makes you think we'd pass up this opportunity?" George wrapped his arm around her waist while Fred put his arm around her shoulders.
"Nothing." Aria shrugged as she carried her Stradivarius and bow down the hallway.
"I believe we need to dub you as an Honorary Weasley triplet!"
"Aria Weasley... Nice ring, eh?"
"Hmm, indubitably, mates." Aria's electric blue hair began to change red to match the twins.
"Metamorphmagus'." the twins sighed collectively. "Gotta love 'em!"
"Yes, I know you love me!" Aria's laughter trilled the air.