Gentlemen Aren't Nice

Chapter Two - I Want My Innocent Back

Chapter Two - Second Song ~ I Want My Innocence Back

Aria woke up to the sound of two voices calling her name repeatedly.
"Wake up, sleepy head!" Fred and George tugged on her legs, pulling her off of George's bed onto the floor. It wasn't uncommon for the Gryffindor boys to find her passed out on one of the twins' beds in the morning. Since she was always in their presence and working on some new gag or prank, or lately, products for Weasley Wizard Wheezes.
Aria's head hit the wooden floor with a clunk and she heard the 'oooh' come from the twin's.
"That smarts, you know." she mumbled groggily and sat up, nursing her new headache.
"Sorry." they shrugged. "You better go fix your make up. You look like a troll."
Aria growled and kicked her legs up, kicking Fred and George expertly where the sun don't shine.
Grunting, they fell over covering themselves, writhing in pain.
"That's for my head." she laughed teasingly and got up. "Well, I've got Potions first thing with the Hufflepuffs. Uncle Severus was going to give me a vial of doxy venom today. For our new experiment."
"Who knew having the Potions Master's neice as a best friend would work in our favor?" George said as a tear slid silently down his face.
"I agree, George. but the bad part is-"
"-she hurts us in the wrong spots." they whined. "And we want kids someday!"

"Aria, darling." Chanel leaned over to her orange haired friend. "Pass the sugar, please."
"Why, certainly." Aria took the china sugar cup and passed it to her.
"What a lovely day for a cup of tea, is not?" Susie gazed up at the sky longingly. "Peaceful, as well."
"Hm, not for much longer. The Toad is coming for us!" Aria pointed depressingly towards the mass of pink running at them.
"Ah, our tea party has been interrupted, once again." Chanel sighed, rather sad, and set her cup of lemon tea down. "That's the fifth time this week. I surely do hope she'll learn to give up at some point."
"Oh, dear. My bloomers have become stained!" Aria sighed as she ignored the constant screeches of Dolores Umbridge to 'get down'.
"I'll get the stain out later, Aria." Susie waved her wand in he air, making the chairs they were sitting on and the table, float back to the ground.
"Yes, Professor Umbridge. Is something wrong?" asked the girls naively.
"Something wrong? Something wrong?" steamed Umbridge, her face an unnatural purple color. "I have had enough of you three girls! Walking around in torn clothes, fishnet stockings, undergarments and ostentatious make up!"
"My, Dumbledore never had a problem with us before!" Susie placed a lace gloved hand on her cheek innocently.
"Your absolutely correct, my dear Susie Q!" Chanel twittered merrily.
"He got quite a, how should I say it?, kick, out of our apearance and theatricals." Aria crossed her legs tapping her chin thoughtfully.
"How dare you mock me, you impudent child! I am High Inquisitor and Headmistress of Hogwarts and you shall heed my rules. Change your ways immediately or you shall face dire consequences!"
"Oooh, dire consequences!" Aria mocked Umbridge further.
"I fear she's going batty, Chanel. Poor lady can't handle the stress of many students' own unique personalities." Susie sighed which angered Umbridge even further.
Umbridge flicked her wand angrily and Aria was lifted into the air by her ankle.
"Kyaaaaah!" she screamed. "Let me down, you old toad! Unhand me, woman!"
"You tell her, Aria!" George cheered her on as him and Fred appeared behind Umbridge.
"Dolores!" boomed McGonagall. "Put Miss Trindley down! You have no right to use magic as torture to our students!"
"Oh, but you are mistaken, Minerva. I am Headmistress, therefore I can use any means of punishment upon students." Umbridge said in her sweet voice. Anyone could tell it was strained.
"Professor McGonagall! I feel faint! Help me, please!" Aria struggled in mid-air as her fluffy skirt fell down revealing her rather small undergarment under her white fishnet stockings. Blood rushed to her head turning her face a deep red.
Many boys turned away, sporting bloody noses or trying to hide their excitement.
"Dolores!" McGonagall shrieked. Umbridge gave a scream at the sight and quickly released the spell holding Aria up.
Landing on the ground with a thud, Aria groaned, and stood up. She brushed the dirt off her beige skirt, giving Umbridge the nastiest look possible and stormed off towards the Ravenclaw tower.
"Aria!" Fred and George followed her while Susie and Chanel magicked the tea party set away.
"Stupid toad!" Aria said with a disgusted wretch. "I'm joining you two!"
"Joining us in what?"
"Your escapee plan!" Aria whirled to face them and noticed that they were trying their hardest to cover their excitement. "I'll see you later..."
"Aria, w-wait!"
Aria could hear the two brother's bickering over their troubles. Sighing, she continued up the staircases and came to the statue. Answering the skills question, she gained entry and ran up to her dorm room. Plopping down onto her bed, she angrily chewed on her bottom lip.
Umbridge embarrassing her was worse than when Fred and George gave her a Fever Fudge and she got massive pus-filled boils down below. She could barely walk, let alone sit down without getting a giant wave of pain. Luckily for her, they got kicked by karma and when they tested it as well, they got boils. Too bad for them, they had a Quidditch practice and riding their brooms proved merciless.
Good thing Aria didn't have a boyfriend at the time.
Or ever had one at that. The Twins would always scare off the bloke if they didn't like him, and that meant every guy that came around.
All because of what happened during the summer after their OWLs.
~~
"Stupid parents. Leaving their fifteen year old daughter home alone for the week!" Aria muttered darkly as she pulled open the curtains in the den. "I ought to give them a piece of my mind when they get home. They couldn't even come to pick me up from the station! I hate having musicians as parents."
Sentenced to not use magic, Aria had to light the fire by herself and cook a decent meal by hand. It was late in the night when Aria drew the curtains shut and cozied herself up on the couch by the fire.
Aria woke with a start.
Looking around, she noticed the fire had gone out and there were tell-tale sounds of an intruder. Pushing the blanket off her, she grabbed the soot covered fire poker as a weapon and proceeded cautiously into the kitchen.
"Who's there?" a voice called when Aria stepped on a creaking board. She cursed in her mind angrily.
A grungy looking man with beady eyes and greasy white hair carrying a sack came into what little moonlit peaked through the kitchen window. "Ooh, it's little girlie!
"Stay back! I'm warning you. Get out now, or face dire consequences!" Aria barked angrily. She did not like her house being scoured by some filthy thief for valuable items.
he man laughed at the empty threat. "You couldn't hurt a fly! You're just a young lass! Fine one at that..."
Aria flinched as he drew closer, licking his lips.
The man charged at her, dropping his bag with a clatter. Frightened, Aria swung the poker hard but missed terribly. It fell from her grip as the man grabbed her roughly and pinned her to the floor.
Shrieking, Aria tried to fight back.
Nothing worked as he covered her mouth with a sweaty, foul smelling hand.
"Be a nice girl, lassie. Let me have my fun." he wheezed. Aria's eyes widened largely as she fought back harder but to no avail.
She was stripped of her clothing, bloomers and all as he raped her.
Aria was in pain, lying on the floor trying to cover herself in what was left of her shredded clothing and sobbing uncontrollably. Blood pooled neatly beneath her as the man did his trousers back up. Grabbing his bag, he quickly finished his ransacking and buggered off.

It wasn't until morning that the Weasley twins came round. Just to check on their lone friend.
Noticing that there was no sounds of violin playing from inside, they found the door to be open and unlocked. Racing in they found Aria lying in a dried pool of blood and using shreds of clothing to cover her private parts.
"Aria! Aria!" they shouted and woke up the groggy girl.
She began sobbing as soon as the memory of the night before hit her. "No, stop it! Stop it!"
She thrashed at them and sat up, sliding back up against the wall, with a look of terror on her pale, angular face.
"Aria, what..." George gasped at her.
"What happened?" Fred finished his brother's sentence.
"M-man... r-rape..." Aria stuttered out in between her sobs. "It... it hurt..."
Stony-faced, they helped the poor girl up to her room to change and bathe her. And vowed to make sure nothing like that would ever happen to her again. For extra measure, they took her to their house, the Burrow, where she shared a room with Ginny.
~~
Aria shuddered at the memory and rolled onto her stomach. Getting up she grabbed her violin and began playing a very rough, hateful self-written piece.
It was about four minutes long and once it was complete, Aria dropped her bow and violin back in its case.
Curling up under the covers, she slipped into a deep dream filled with many flame haired children and fanciful joke toys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I don't understand html codes and what not. I just copy and paste.