Gentlemen Aren't Nice

Chapter Three - Chambermaid

Chapter Three - Third Song ~ Chambermaid

Fred and George looked around hastily, trying to spot the head of messy orange hair. Pushing many of the younger students out of they way, they found what they were seeking.
Aria was sitting in the middle of the hallway playing with her white rat, Mordecai. Draped in what looked like a dirty, ripped night gown with a red heart sewn on top of her right breast with sequins. Her tatty sequined boots clicked together happily as she kissed Mordecai's nose.
Suspenders held up her torn striped stockings and a red bow was slipped through one of the many holes, tied up nicely on her thigh.
Fred and George remembered why she only wore tattered and torn items. It was to 'show my virtue, which has been shattered and torn just like these stockings.'
It pained them to see their friend act in such a way. It taunted them when she teased them openly over very private matters. Like the boils incident with the Fever Fudge but then it was only because she had gotten them too and was afraid to go talk to anyone else about it.
"Aria!" they called, moving a first year Hufflepuff out of the way so they could reach her. Kneeling beside her, she looked at them with mere curiousity.
"Hullo Fred, hullo George. Beautiful day, is it not?" Aria sighed dreamily as Mordecai jumped onto her shoulder.
"Umbridge is coming. She's not gonna like that your in your nightie!" Fred warned her.
"She looked positively miffed!" George added as the shrieks got closer.
"Umbridge deserves to go batty," Aria sighed again, "she's pissed me off right well."
"Aria," Fred said sternly, "go change or we will force you into your uniform ourselves."
"I'd rather not," replied Aria, "I'd rather be expelled."
"Fred?"
"George?"
"Right!"
The two picked her up off the floor and began booking it through the hall shouting at others to 'get out of the way, misfit mistress coming through!'
"Fred, George! Put me down!" Aria shrieked as they carried her down a hidden corridor. Putting her down gently, they bombarded her with a giant hug.
"You can't get expelled without us. If we leave, we leave together -" George started.
"-and that's when we go out with a bang! And we can get started on the joke shop." Fred grinned idiotically.
"We've already got the shop rented and it's undergoing some changes. Ninety-three Diagon Alley." George dug deeply in his robe pocket. "Here's your key. Now -"
"-we are escaping on the day of Ronniekins' OWLs, because-"
"-it's just sense to do it that day!"
Aria stared at the small gold key in her palm, a devilish grin gracing her ruby red lips.
"That's in two weeks, correct?" she asked raising an eyebrow questioningly.
"Damn straight!" George grinned.
Fred mirrored his twin and said, "Now, time to go change you into your uniform!"
Groaning, Aria was picked up again by Fred as George took Mordecai from her.

~Two Weeks Later~
"Show time..." Aria mumbled under her breath. Kicking the giant box of Weasley's Wilfire Whiz-bangs, she pulled out her ashwood and Chimaera scale.
Fred and George were placed in separate areas of the school for maximum mayhem. George and Fred had already set up the Portable Swamp. Looking at her watch which was attached to a chain on her skirt, the minute hand reached twelve.
Flicking her wand and reciting the spell in her head, the Whiz-bangs ignited and burned quickly, causing them to shoot out of the box.
"Whoa!" she fell back, shocked at the incredible noise and power of the Whiz-bangs. "Bloody hell..."
Touring the halls, she smiled at the torture the plan was forcing upon Umbridge. Fred and George appeared beside her from behind a statue.
"Brilliant -"
"-couldn't have been done better -"
"-we say." Aria joined in on the last bit.
She looked dreamily up as a Catherine wheel wheeeee'd past her head. Taking her vacant hands in their's, the Weasley twins pulled her to the Great Hall, hiding behind the Hidden tapestry, where Umbridge was having a hell of a time trying to stupefy a passing Whiz-bang.
A dragon erupted from one of them and started to chase her around the corridor.

The hype fell down after awhile, once Umbridge had gotten rid of the fireworks after a full day's worth of running around at other teacher's requests.
Aria was quite sure the other Hogwarts teachers were revelling in the torment the toad-faced Ministry worker was going through. Aria was even sure Professor Flitwick had told her 'good job' when he passed her in the corridor the same day.
Umbridge had nailed them all right, but that's when everything went their way. It was the next night.
Their luggage had already been sent to Ninety-three Diagon Alley that morning.
"So!" Umbridge looked positively pleased as she stared down at the three troublemakers. "So - you think it's funny to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"
"Pretty amusing, yeah." Fred said fearlessly. Filch managed to appear beside Umbridge's side, wheezing about having the form and the whips being ready to go.
"Very good, Argus." she said. "You three, are going to learn what happens to wrong-doers like you in my school."
"You know what?" Fred started and turned to his twin and his friend. "I don't think we are. George, Aria, I think we've outgrown full-time education."
"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself."
"Ditto, mate. I'm not going to even need magic for being a violinist." Aria said subtley sneering at the woman in pink tweed.
"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred as they all pulled out their wands.
"Indubitabley." replied the other two.
"Accio, brooms!"
Three brooms appeared, George's was trailing a large chain on it. Hopping on her Firebolt, Aria kicked off into the air, maneuvering lightly.
Fred and George said their closing spiel and they bolted off into the night sky, blowing up a giant 'W' in fireworks for extra effect.

"Touchdown!" George laughed heartily as they landed in front of an extravagently decorated building in Diagon Alley. It was purple and orange with an animated Weasley head tipping his hat in recognition, grinning wildly, with a white rabbit on his head.
"You two really know how to set up shop." Aria commented as they opened the front door.
"The flat's just up these stairs..." Fred ran up the steps, past many colorful display cases. George and Aria trudged after him up to the top floor. On the door was written in big letter's 'OWNERS ONLY"
"We're not ones for subtlety are we, loves?" Aria smiled lightly as the door was opened up.
"Your room's just off to the right, Aria." George put his hand on Aria's lower back as he pointed her to the blue door and she jumped in fright. "Sorry."
"It's - it's all right, George." Aria caught her breath and walked to the door. "'Night."
"Night!" the chorus came back to her.