Gentlemen Aren't Nice

Chapter Five - Marry Me

Chapter Five - Fifth Song ~ Marry Me

"When I get married, I won't bother with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like and I'll put a full Body-Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over." Fred grumbled as he tried to relieve the tightness of his dress robe collar.
"You complain too much." Aria sighed picking off a piece of lint off a very white and sequined corset. She had chosen her less torn stockings for the day and a puffy, ruffled white skirt that was short in the front and extended to the back of her knees in a V shape. She even wore a three quarter sleeved black shirt under the corset. A teaspoon and a few red ribbons decorated her throat as well as her hair which had been turned a shocking blood red.
"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," George added in. "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him? Oh, blimey, brace yourselves - here they come, look!"
"Um, I'll be in the loo..." she muttered to Fred but he kept her there by firmly gripping her arm.
"Oh, no you aren't!" he said knowing full well she didn't want to be there.
"Excellent, I think I see a few Veela cousins." George stood up taller for a better view. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them..."
George was about to go and help the young and beautiful French maidens when Fred grabbed his arm, put it around Aria and dashed forward.
"Not so fast, Lugless." he grinned as he ushered the girls to their seats, sweet talking them in what little French he had learned that morning.
"I'm sure you could easily as him, flatter them and get a beautiful girl for yourself." Aria muttered to the slightly upset George. His face moved in surprise and he looked down at the girl.
"And that means... ?" he raised a quizzical eyebrow. A small smile tugged on her ruby red lips, pulling his head closer to his face, she kissed his ear, what was left of it anyway.
"Go help the guests. I'll be okay." she gave him a reassuring smile, and released his head so he could stand at his full height of six foot three. Giving her an apologetic smile, he went and helped the middle-aged wizards and witches coming in from the gate.
Aria was shocked, she had no idea why she kissed his ear, if she could call it that. Shaking of the shock, she was confronted by Mrs. Weasley.
Ron and Harry, who was now a tubby curly redhead named Barny, also helped the guests.
"Who's this girl? What does she think she is? Some whore?" a withered old woman said disgusted as Aria came into the kitchen to bring out some more chairs.
"Excuse me?" Aria asked, surprised at the woman.
"You look like a whore. You should go change."
George came in at the right time because the woman turned to him.
"You, boy!" she barked. "Your ears are lopsided! You should comb your hair to fix them up!"
Aria couldn't help but laugh at the senile woman's comment. Ron came bustling in and helped the woman off the chair.
"C'mon, Aunt Muriel, we'll go to your seat now." he said to her, turning slightly pink in the cheeks. As soon as they left George wrapped his arm around Aria's shoulders.
"My ears are lopsided, eh? Batty old woman. What'd she say to you?"
"A whore." Aria sighed but brushed off the feelings of happiness bubbling in her stomach at the feel of George's arm around her. She was still trying to get over kissing his ear.
"Aria?"
"Hmm?" she turned her head slightly and felt his lips brush over hers then press harder. She pressed back.
"Oh, my!" Fleur gasped when she appeared in the kitchen as well. "I'm zorry! I deedint mean to eenterrupt anyzing!" She picked up her skirt and ran back upstairs. George and Aria had broken apart and were red-faced in embarrassment.
"Er, need help with more chairs?" he asked trying not to look to her but the floor instead.
"Please." Aria mumbled and grabbed an armful, George grabbed the rest.

The wedding was long and boring until the after ceremony.
Aria was stuck on the sidelines, looking quite grumpy. Fred and George had disappeared with a couple of Fleur's cousins and Lee was dancing with Ginny.
Mrs. Weasley rushed up to the lone woman with a bright smile on her face.
"Aria, darling, would you like to play a few songs and sing for us?" she gripped her hand tightly and Aria was about to ponder it when she was pulled off her seat and pushed up to a piano.
Sitting down, she tapped her throat so her voice was slightly louder than the piano and began to play Marry Me by Emilie Autumn.

Marry me, he said, through his rotten teeth, bad breath, and then
Marry me instead of that strapping young goatherd, but when
I was in his bed, and my father had sold me
I knew I hadn't any choice, hushed my voice, did what any girl would do and
When I'm beheaded at least I was wedded
And when I am buried at least I was married
I'll hide my behavior with wine as my savior

But, oh, what beautiful things I'll wear
What beautiful dresses and hair
I'm lucky to share his bed
Especially since I'll soon be dead

Marry me, he said, god, he's ugly, but fortune is ours
Running in the gardens enjoying men, women, and flowers
Then I break a glass and I slit my own innermost thigh
So that I can pretend that I'm menstru...well, unavailable
My life is arranged but this union's deranged
So I'll fuck who I choose for I've nothing to lose
And when master’s displeased I'll be down on my knees again

Oh, what beautiful things I'll wear
What beautiful dresses and hair
I'm lucky to share his bed
Especially since I'll soon be dead

When dining on peacock I know I won't swallow
Through balls, births, and bridge games I know what will follow
We're coupled together through hell, hurt, and hunger
Or at least until husband finds someone younger
Yes, fertilization is part of my station
I laugh as he drabs me in anticipation
Of sons who will run things when I'm under covers
But whose children are they? Why, mine and my lover's!

But, oh, what beautiful things I'll wear
What beautiful dresses and hair
I'm lucky to share his bed
Especially since I'll soon be dead
What beautiful things I'll wear
What beautiful dresses and hair
I'm lucky to share his bed
So why do I wish I was...

Aria finished the song and went on to another. "This one is called, Thank God I'm Pretty." Bewitching the other instruments to play on their own, she began to play.

Thank God I'm pretty
The occasional free drink I never asked for
The occasional admission to a seedy little bar
Invitation to a stranger's car
I'm blessed
With the ability to rend a grown man tongue-tied
Which only means that when it's dark outside
I have to run and hide can't look behind me
Thank God I'm pretty

Thank God I'm pretty
Every skill I ever have will be in question
Every ill that I must suffer merely brought on by myself
Though the cops would come for someone else
I'm blessed
I'm truly privilaged to look this good without clothes on
Which only means that when I sing you're jerking off
And when I'm gone you won't remember
Thank God I'm pretty

Thank you God
Oh, lord
Thank you God
Oh, oh and when a gaggle of faces appears around me
It's lucky I hate to be taken seriously
I think my ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor
If I couldn't count on men to slap my ass anymore
I know my destiny's such, that I'm all stocking and curl
So everybody thinks that I'm a fucking suicide girl

Thank you God
For the occasional champagne I never asked for
The occasional admission to a seedy little bar
Invitation to a stranger's car
I'm blessed
With the ability to rend a grown man tongue-tied
Which only means that when it's dark outside
I have to run and hide can't look behind me
Thank God I'm pretty

Thank God
Thank God
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you God!

Next, she played Organ Grinder for those dancing.
By the time she finished, a silver lynx Patronus appeared in the middle of the dance floor.
"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming."
"Aria, let's go!" Lee grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Fred and George appeared, quite disheveled, and the four Disapparated together.
They landed in a yard and Aunt Muriel appeared in the front door. "Get in you lot! It's cold out!"
"Muriel's?" Aria whined as she was pulled inside.
"Deary me! You need to change into decent clothes, girl! Come with me! You boys find some clothes from my husband's stuff in the basement."
Aria was pulled along by Muriel and the three boys trudged off to the basement.
Shooting one last look at Fred and George, she mouthed: Kill me now.
They shrugged in return.

Aria glared sullenly at the three boys who were wearing some nice clothes but were a bit baggy on their tall, thin frames.
She was stuck wearing a nasty colored blouse with frills on the front, a floral print skirt and her make up had been removed as well as her hair decorations and jewelry.
"You look so normal, love!" Fred joked and pinched her cheek.
"I look like someone threw up flowers and frills all over me. My other stuff is better." she muttered back poking her wand at him angrily.
"But your other stuff makes it look like someone took paint cans and sequins and dumped them on you." Lee added in, only to have his mouth jinxed shut.
"Excuse me while I go try to change into decent clothing..." Aria stood up and flicked her wand carelessly. A silver cart appeared carrying many clothing on hangers.
Aria flicked through every outfit and went for a white tank top that wasn't torn and a knee length red plaid skirt. Flicking her wand, the clothes magically appeared on her body but the skirt hadn't been done up so it fell down to her feet.
Lucky for her, she was wearing white bloomers underneath so nothing was shown.
"Well, what do we do now?" Aria asked after zipping up the skirt by hand.
"Wait things out, -"
"-pull some jokes, -"
"-do chores for Aunt Muriel so we don't have to hear her bickering..." Fred and George wrapped off shrugging. "Anything, really."
"This - isn't going to be fun." Aria groaned as she sat back down on the itchy couch.