And I Thought Moving On Was Hard

This story is pre-American idiot. Around 2003. When Green Day were in the studio making it. And lets just pretend that their songs weren't stolen.

Adrienne had just divorced Billie because he was spending too much time in the studio and not enough time with her and the kids. He thinks he still loves her. He thought she was his one and only love.But she had kicked him out of their house. So Billie decided to go record "American Idiot" somewhere else. Mike, Tre and him got an apartment an hour away from the new studio.

Steph is 28 years old. She works at a recording studio. Approximately 1 hour away from where she lives. She is going through a rough patch with her ex. Doesn't know whether she still loves him. They've been on and off since high school. Sometimes she wishes she could just forget about him but she can't, because they both work at the same studio.

So what's the story about you say? Well it's a story of two people who don't have a clue on what their past relationship means. They don't know whether they should move on. And what would happen if they start a relationship together? Would it end up like their other relationships? Only one way to find out!

*note: I don't own any of Green Day, nor do I own Adrienne. I do own Steph, Brock, Simone, Jade and Hayley for they are based on real people I know. Oh and I still have no idea where this story is based, I'll find a place sooner or later. Maybe R/NC-17 later on...