In This Light

Amore.

The simple word that isn’t so simple in actual context. And although love may seem simple to some people, it isn’t in this case. Love is just a word that can be tampered with in life, which is exactly what happens here.

Lilliana de Luca is one lucky girl. After her father dies just four months prior to this story, Lilliana is left with no where to go but her grandmother’s house in Hollywood. And although she positively loves her grandmother and isn’t complaining about the move itself, Lilliana can’t help but want her old life back – even if it meant going back to her small town in Virginia where she only has one friend. But that would mean her best friend would be back too – her own father.

But Lilliana isn’t so sure she wants to go back as much as she thought she did as soon as she meets her new neighbors, Alysia, and the four Jonas boys. Kevin was like her big brother, and seems to have a lot of the same qualities as her deceased father. Joe was her best friend and “partner in crime”, along with Alysia, who both help mend holes in her heart. Frankie, well, Frankie was just Frankie; a cutie and like the little brother she never had. And then there was Nick – who she was pretty sure she was absolutley in love with.

And all Lilliana wants is Nick to see her, too – in this light.

Amore is a strange thing.

The beautiful banner's credit goes to Reina.
  1. PREVIEW.
    just a little dose of what's to come.