Status: Currently on hiatus.

Remembering Sunday

4. Remembering Sunday

Bill’s POV

“Two espresso’s please,” I ordered. Tom and I were currently in a 24/7 coffee shop at 4.30am. I woke him up this early because I couldn’t sleep due to Lucy being on my mind, so I decided to start this “investigation” straight away, meaning I had to drag Tom out of bed (making him get dressed too) and forcing him to come to the coffee shop with me. “Thank you,” I grabbed the two coffee’s that were in those plastic type cups, handing one to Tom and taking a seat at a table.

“It’s too early,” Tom groaned, taking a sip of his warm coffee. “I should be in bed right now,”

“So? Lucy needs help, and so we need to start the search as soon as possible,” I lifted the plastic cup to my lips, letting the warm liquid run down my throat. “this stuff is so good,”

“Why do I have to help though? It’s you that thinks that you have to help her, not me. Can’t I just go home? It’s probably just your imagination anyway,” Tom groaned.

“Dude, no. You promised me you’d help me, and I can just sense she needs help too,” I stared intensely at my half asleep older twin.

“Can’t we just start later?” I heard the door to the coffee shop open and watched a tall, thin girl waltz in. She was wearing shorts, long black socks, pink wellies (probably due to the pouring rain outside) and what looked like a green top underneath a grey patterned hoody which was zipped up, the hood over her head.

The young girl, who looked to be about 16/17, took off her sunglasses (who wears sunglasses at four in the morning?), removing the hood from her head and letting her long blonde curls fall onto her shoulders.

“Dude,” I shook Tom’s arm, making him jolt up, “look. It looks like her,”

“Oh come off it, already. What are the chances of it being her?” Tom hissed, taking another sip of his coffee and
laying his head on his now folded arms.

“Ah. Lucy. Want your usual?” My eyes widened. Lucy? The Lucy?

“Dude it is her. Did you hear that?” I shook Tom’s arm again.

“Bill. Shut the fuck up. You’re mad,” Tom lifted his head and turned to face the blonde girl.

“Here you are, Lucy. Have a nice day,” the waitress said, handing over a plastic cup to Lucy.

“I doubt it,” she mumbled, walking away from the waitress and in the direction of Tom and I.

“Wow she’s hot,” Tom mumbled, “Hey baby,” he called to her, “wanna’ come back to mine?” I kicked him under the table as Lucy looked over at us.

“Um. Excuse me?” her voice was so angelic.

“You heard me,” Tom smirked.

“Tom. Shut up,” I hissed at him, kicking him again.

“Well, Tom. Thanks for the offer, but no, thank you,” she smiled at him. Lucy 1. Tom 0.

“I apologize for my brother, here. Uhhh Lucy?” her eyes widened.

“Um. You know who I am?” she sounded shocked. Why?

“Uhh yeah. This might sound weird and stalker-ish, but um, you’re in some pictures of Tom and I, like, in the background. And you were kind of in my dream last night. It wasn’t nice, I may add. Your dad was in it too. Is... everything okay?” I asked her, noticing how she was beginning to fidget on her step.

“I. Uhh. I’m fine. Um. I have to go,” and with that, she turned on her heal, pulling up her hood and leaving the coffee shop to walk in the pouring rain.

“Nice going, bro,” Tom sniggered.

“Shut up. It’s not as bad as you... perv,” I smirked, earning a thump in my arm.

I turned my head to the window and watched Lucy get drenched in the rain. I watched Lucy struggle to walk against the strong winds. I watched Lucy slowly disappear into the dark night.
♠ ♠ ♠
he found herrrrrrrrr. *claps*
reviews?