‹ Prequel: Black Keys
Status: Complete

With Every Strike Of Lightning.

Jordan's POV

Last night of tour was something we’ve been dreading for the past few weeks now, it’s a bit like leaving your family because being with the same people for a few months that’s the kind of connection you get with the people your with, like they’re your family. But somehow playing it at the Staples centre, L.A kind of made it better. I’d always wanted to play there and having my best friends there made it better.

“Hey girls!” The door flew open to reveal Selena and Demi, behind them was Miley.

I ran and hugged Selena and Demi. Leaving Miley out on purpose.

“I didn’t know you were coming to see us.” Lauren smiled.

“Well we thought we’d come and see our competition.” Demi joked.

“Oh and don’t forget the after party.” Selena beamed.

Miley mumbled something in the doorway. Obviously not wanting anyone to hear. I bit my lip hard trying my best not to start an argument; after all i didn’t want to spoil this night.

Not long after that it was time for sound check, some fans had came to watch our sound check so Demi, Selena and Miley had to stay in our dressing room and watch from the TV. so it was a surprise when they come out.

“Who invited her?” I asked as soon as the door was closed behind us. “See no one did, so why the hell is she here?” I said continuing my little rant.

“I have no idea Jordz, but try not to let her whined you up to much. This is our night to shine, not your night to punch Miley’s lights out.” Lauren joked.

“One of these days’ girls, one of these days.” I muttered before running onto the stage. “I can’t believe this is our final show, this tour has been amazing I don’t want it to end.” I smiled as the fans cheered.

“But sadly it as to like all good things does. But we do have a surprise for you. Why don’t you tell them Lauren?” Claire said.

“Tonight, because it’s the last show. We have special visitors. Welcome out onto the stage our friends. Demi Lovato.”

“And Selena Gomez.” Jordan finished. Receiving a flick from Lauren in the arm I mumbled, “And Miley Cyrus.”

The crowd cheered, and out came the three girls. Each one of them ran and hugged us each of us, I quickly leaned over to Miley and pulled away. We decided to do a cover of I’ve Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas, because out of the requests we took from the crowd, we thought that would sound best.

We all paired of and sang a verse each; Selena and Demi together, Claire and Lauren. So too much annoyance I was left with Miley. Every time it was mine and Miley’s turn, Miley would always try and sing louder than me and started prancing around the stage. By the end of the song it had turned into a dance battle or rather stage tricks battle. Luckily, I spent hours watching Nick and Joe doing flips so I asked Claire to help me. Needless to say I won.

After sound check Lauren took me outside so I could show her the flips. It was quite fun because learning them was easy but teaching them was quite tricky. About half hour later Kevin come outside to tell us we had to get to the changing rooms because we had 10 minutes until the show started.

“Come on then Lauren, we have clothes to change” I shouted back behind me noticing Lauren never ran with me.

“So you two really split up” I heard Lauren say to Kevin. Kevin nodded. “Okay. I’m coming now. See you after then.” Lauren hugged Kevin before joining me on a jog to the changing room.

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this

You make me breakfast in bed
When I'm mixed up in my head
You wake me with a kiss
And I could get used to this..
We sang finishing the last cords of the song. Suddenly familiar heads of curls appeared on the side of the stage.

“Well guys. You know we have 3 special guests here already tonight. How would you guys like to have 1 more?” Claire smiled into the microphone, causing the crowd to go ecstatic. “Nick. Come on out!”

I just stood there in a total state of shock. He told me he was going to the White House for a talk about diabetes. Why was he here?

“Hey.” Nick shouted into the microphone. “Would you all like to hear a story?” He asked, causing a lot of cheers to be shouted our way. “Well earlier this year, as you all know my brother and Camilla split up.”

Again, a lot of cheers were being shouted.

“I thought to myself that I wouldn’t know what to do if this beautiful girl next to me and I ever split up.”

‘Awww’ now replaced those cheers, causing me to blush a little.

“So, as you all know we’ve been together quite a long time now, three years to be exact. And Jordan, I want you to know; you’re the only one for me, the only one i’ll ever need. I love you. And I want to know: will you marry me?”

I felt about a million eyes on me at that point, yet the only pair that seemed to matter was Nick’s.

“Yes!” I started running towards him. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course I will.” As soon as I reached him I jumped at him, knowing he’d catch me.

We stood there for a couple of seconds, just hugging in the middle of the stage. Then when I caught eye-contact with Miley in the vip area. I shouted, “I Love you too. I always have. Of course i’ll marry you.” I knew full well she could hear me because her head just dropped.

When I looked back onto the stage, Kevin, Joe and the Honor Society boys somehow appeared onto the stage with us to congratulate me and Nick.

After that we played a few other songs and then when we ended the last one, we invited the boys out to say our goodbyes and to thank everyone for coming out tonight.

Later that night

“I still can’t believe i’m getting married!” I screeched in excitement. The after party was a Halloween /end of tour/ engagement party.

“We know. You’ve said that six times now.” Claire, Mel, Selena and Demi shouted back at me. Miley just sat there. Lauren went to get us some drinks. For some reason, Miley still come even though I made it quite clear she wasn’t welcome.

“Well six is my lucky number you know. And I am lucky to have met Nick. Whoever had him before me was a fool to have let him go.” I grinned. Then smirking at Miley when she lifter her head up.

“It just wasn’t meant to be for us, I guess.” Selena smiled. “I’m happy he’s found you anyway. You’re perfect for each other.” She continued, I walked to where she sat on the table and hugged her.

“Yeah. What she said.” Miley said, barely audible. “Even though first loves always go back to each other.” She mumbled, hoping no-one could her.

“Oh, just shut up Miley. Yo-“I shouted but being cut off by Claire.

“Here’s Lauren with our drinks.” She said, pointing to Lauren carrying a tray full of glasses and bottles of WKD for her and Claire.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't Jordan posting this chapter it's Claire because her pc broke but she did write this. You can probably tell because this is so much better than any of my chapters.

Let us know if you think Jordan and Nick are too young to get married or if you are happy Nick finally asked her to marry him.